• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Rou

Smash Rookie
WoW and girlfriend just doesn't generally link...

Quit smash Vern. Come play these dope *** animu games. Impress your girl with 30 hit ragna combos and that godly shiki dp. C-arc hella has OTG knee and stupid fast execution, good for falcon mains!!

not really... Don't quit smash Vern. I might start playing again after Nor-cal Install but Melty serious time starts now.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
WoW and girlfriend just doesn't generally link...

Quit smash Vern. Come play these dope *** animu games. Impress your girl with 30 hit ragna combos and that godly shiki dp. C-arc hella has OTG knee and stupid fast execution, good for falcon mains!!

not really... Don't quit smash Vern. I might start playing again after Nor-cal Install but Melty serious time starts now.

you know what Ryan i will listen to you if you guide me the. everything you said made so much sense.i can play melee whenever really.... when i play ragna is makes me feel like im ok with stabbing people in public.. i think thats what i play H shiki..

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
aww yeah sad life hospital all up in this *****,hey Vern Marquez said he was gonna come through next week for some video juego nonsense.im gonna be gettin my practice on for Blazblue next week and maybe some Bison practice this weekend,also since everyone is startin school and its harder for them to come through I was thinkin we can change the day we all meet up to one that better fits everyone's schedule.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
aww yeah sad life hospital all up in this *****,hey Vern Marquez said he was gonna come through next week for some video juego nonsense.im gonna be gettin my practice on for Blazblue next week and maybe some Bison practice this weekend,also since everyone is startin school and its harder for them to come through I was thinkin we can change the day we all meet up to one that better fits everyone's schedule.
alright ill have to make sure ill leave this week free for the gatherings then ^^ hype master

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
i'm busy on sat and maybe fri but i'm free on sunday. where are we meeting at for soju's birthday?

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
whats it about this time?loli vampire pirates?actually if it was I would be hella interested in that.

edit:its so **** hot in my room right now,if it stays like this im not sure how comfortable im gonna be havin everyone come through in this heat.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
quick heads up,my phone might be off so if you need to say anything to me either send a carrier pigeon or say it here.I might be passed out from the heat so if you don't hear from me for a while you know whats up.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
feelin kinda crushed atm, becuase i can no longer live @ olivers casa becuase there are problems bill wise, so im back to step 1 finding another place to stay.i have to leave my moms casa by tuesday and i dont have a place to stay so im applying for National Guard so i may have a place to stay.

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have a tv that they aren't using that you could lend to me please? 'cause i just got a ps3 but i only have a tv with no av input.

btw, andre, someone at vanden asked me if i knew you and i said yeah. he said he plays mk, ddd, and... lucas? anyways, i'm gonna mm him for $10.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
btw, andre, someone at vanden asked me if i knew you and i said yeah. he said he plays mk, ddd, and... lucas? anyways, i'm gonna mm him for $10.
Idk, I'm a folk legend there, and still respected from alumni from that school.

But yeah MM, if I could beat him, he can pay for your lunch money easily.

Top Bottom