• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
._. naw man, only in fairfield, I've been to many many more of these types of events in SoCal, and bishes there be fine :]

oh and wrestling practice started today, all I can say is now that my legs hurt so much I cant get up from the computer XD

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
._. naw man, only in fairfield, I've been to many many more of these types of events in SoCal, and bishes there be fine :]

oh and wrestling practice started today, all I can say is now that my legs hurt so much I cant get up from the computer XD

fist pumping sessions

soju

SD God
yes indeed my friend, even though my legs are dead it doesnt mean I can't fistpump :D

*another thing I wanted to say, your boy jeff was actually hell of good, I dread the ganon matchup but it was still fun playing with him and I would have most likely lost that match if it had been on a small stage like Yoshi or Battlefield, if it was Fountain of Dreams. . . I probably would have ragequit right then and there. :[

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
just put it like this,he barely even touches the game and he's still that good.if he actually got back into it everyone would go through hell.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
yes indeed my friend, even though my legs are dead it doesnt mean I can't fistpump :D

*another thing I wanted to say, your boy jeff was actually hell of good, I dread the ganon matchup but it was still fun playing with him and I would have most likely lost that match if it had been on a small stage like Yoshi or Battlefield, if it was Fountain of Dreams. . . I probably would have ragequit right then and there. :[
dude im proud of you doing your best against jeff. jeff will teach you things when you play him. you got a ll gimicky on the last stock lol i saw anxiety.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
just put it like this,he barely even touches the game and he's still that good.if he actually got back into it everyone would go through hell.
i know jeff would h8 me though after a couple matches, you should have seen it when he played shiek..its rude

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i talked to Ram and he said we can bring smash set ups when he's FREE lol..anyways he said he can beat all of us with his marth so...pffff be prepared to get *****?

soju

SD God
yeah i actually did, since i knew it was a ganon and one hit would have killed me, i had to play really safe in the end =w=

and you better thank me guys, i decided to go and do get punished in the wrestling practice on monday since im missing the practice on thursday to chill with my niggs XD

soju

SD God
i talked to Ram and he said we can bring smash set ups when he's FREE lol..anyways he said he can beat all of us with his marth so...pffff be prepared to get *****?
=w= puh-lease, i bet his marth can't be any better then adriels and i am pretty much equal to his marth

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
=w= puh-lease, i bet his marth can't be any better then adriels and i am pretty much equal to his marth
ram is ****ing FREE on smash. cj could beat him.on top of that i beat his marth with my bowser MM. dondon dont forget to reach rudy. he wants to get things done.

Tone!

Smash Rookie
come on dude did you here the guy that was over saying "get hype for 720 grab" and not one person said anything...
hella true, but to be fair, it has to do with the fact that we're in fairfield, where everybody seems to hate every game for no reason at all. cool that we got a turnout, but you can't get hype for **** out here, much less actually PLAY the games.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
hella true, but to be fair, it has to do with the fact that we're in fairfield, where everybody seems to hate every game for no reason at all. cool that we got a turnout, but you can't get hype for **** out here, much less actually PLAY the games.
i dont h8 on any game really.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
this is really true,its hella hard to get everyone out here to actually play the same game.the only time that ever happens is when a game is just released and that doesn't even last very long,everyone goes right back to what they were playin a month beforehand.

soju

SD God
=w= thats good, and ya'll im heading to a bigger tournament in san fransisco *SATURDAY, so wish me luck ^^

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
=w= thats good, and ya'll im heading to a bigger tournament in san fransisco sunday, so wish me luck ^^
bring KY and condoms because people these days are nasty,really nasty like aids on the F_king controller and dont touch it good luck brody

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
ramnation friday ram wants to get a tournament going for melee. me and dondon can host just need to people to come. dondon can you bring ur set up again? possibly?ill bring a system and get someone else to bring a tv

Top Bottom