• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I was on mame but I just got a dreamcast emulator so I could actually practice,it said it should have net play though.I was also goin through my old dvd collection and found most of my kung fu and action movies,I could let you borrow them to show Cj.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
depending on my connection I might,but for now im gonna be in training mode tryin to get these motions and combos down.also if people are on the net play for what I have chances are they aren't that great so I can look decent against them.

soju

SD God
ok so i've been rather depressed lately, so I decided late last night to get drunk and play smash, apparently I can play some pretty ****ing awesome ice climbers when drunk, lol button mash the crap out of my controller, but who knows maybe it was just my imagination XD

Tone!

Smash Rookie
nice meetin ya, soju.

i love how there was hella hype for melee even though it was stuck to one small *** TV lol.

soju

SD God
:] nice meeting ya too Tone, and I was surprised people were gathering around the little TV made of hype to watch us play =w=

soju

SD God
also guys i never really talked to the blonde one since she was playing BB and was also having some drama with her BF who didn't show yet, so i got stuck with the other girls XD

soju

SD God
naw man =w= bad experience + im not a complete and total **** XD but she(blondie) did say i had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen XD

Top Bottom