• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norfair Hotels Inc. Pres. The Taste Of Buffalo WNY SSBB SSBM 5/2 FREE FOOD!!

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
****, I was hoping for there to be a Melee tourney with this. I have roughly 8 people waiting for one nearby Buffalo.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
****, I was hoping for there to be a Melee tourney with this. I have roughly 8 people waiting for one nearby Buffalo.
cloud where r u located around buffalo?, lol I was thinking my group and I were the only kids that actually played smash in buffalo since we really haven't seen many players since the cyberjocks tourney back in august.:chuckle:

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
Im the star player at our School. Starpoint u ever hear of it =)

I went to the Brawl release tourney at Gamstop on the Boulevard.

I have been trying to train a group of people and its coming along quite nicely. Problem is when u train a noob they are only Trained Noobs. :p

Dr. GnW

Smash Cadet
Im the star player at our School. Starpoint u ever hear of it =)

I went to the Brawl release tourney at Gamstop on the Boulevard.

I have been trying to train a group of people and its coming along quite nicely. Problem is when u train a noob they are only Trained Noobs. :p
Yah we no what u mean about training noobs (OBAMA):chuckle:

marth126

Smash Journeyman
so far only brawl but soon im making a new thread saying melee and more people will come 4 that
HOPEFULLY
if u brawl we should hang out some day cause we go to north
we boh spartans

xINiiTrOI

Smash Cadet
Yeah cloud we go to williamsville north hs. And Obama I would not talk about beating my ic's. Last time I recalled playing ur kirby I 3 stocked u :) put ur $ where ur mouth is and mm me. And I played Jfurys sonic which once again, I know could atleast 2 stock u. :/

marth126

Smash Journeyman
his sonic please ill just be like what the ****
thanks da kid just let me no so i know how big a room how many tvs wiis and so forth

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
nah may 2nd is a perfect date. Do you guys play Melee at all anymore or just Brawl fans? I prefer Melee due to the competitive edge and more fast paced.
If you guys wanna meet up some time and have our "crews" fight just Im me at CamLad7 im availiavle from 5:00PM-12:00AM.

Dr. GnW

Smash Cadet
the tvs are all gonna be provided i think we will have 7 or 8
as for wiis i have mine + mikes nicks joes
Nick's will overheat if its moved out of his basement and will mike be allowed to bring his. i tested mine to see if it still works and it still sounds like a lawn mower, that just leaves ezra's and joe's

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
So everyone has learned that Nitro just enjoys pissing people off with random money matches and trash talk :/and we've also learned that half the crap Marth126 talks about on this thread, isn't even tournament related lol

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
Dr. GnW i dont think you can win a match without getting a lucky nine or something. And if you do you'll pause it and laugh and get disqualified.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
ya im making a new thread with correct spellings and more info
we probably gonna get a huge subway platter for food for free

Top Bottom