• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norfair Hotels Inc. Pres. The Taste Of Buffalo WNY SSBB SSBM 5/2 FREE FOOD!!

JFURY

Smash Rookie
Seriously, I was showing you what its like to not know what the **** someone is talking about half the time...that someone being you...im sorry

poor guy...

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
okay if you've all been wondering of Marth126 is qualified for running a tournement here is the Buffalo Smasher Teir List...

SS
Jfury
Jinjo

S
GotLucKy(Dr. GnW)
Niitro

A
Kozimoto
SSJ

B
CJ
SAM!!!!!!!!!!

The Worst fuking **** ***** **** Player EVER
Marth126(if he MM you TAKE IT!!!)

There you have it....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :laugh::laugh:

Ryan thinking he is good. Gets me every time.

And WTF I should be in S tier.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
okay if you've all been wondering of Marth126 is qualified for running a tournement here is the Buffalo Smasher Teir List...

SS
Jfury
Jinjo

S
GotLucKy(Dr. GnW)
Niitro

A
Kozimoto
SSJ

B
CJ
SAM!!!!!!!!!!

The Worst fuking **** ***** **** Player EVER
Marth126(if he MM you TAKE IT!!!)

There you have it....
No Ryan...... As I recall I perfected you yesterday, hmmmmmm. I'm sorry Dr. GnW but
Bair Spamming Gnw=No Skill. The real tierlist is:

SS
JFURY
JINJO

S
NiiTrO
Kozi!

A
SSJ
Dr.GnW

B
Marth126
CJ
Sam
GOTLUCKY
First of all who says you have to be good at the game to run a freakin tourney???? look at cyberjocks:dizzy: (they sucked at the game but it was a tournament at that..,)

NIRTO:
if your going to make a power ranking system for the players of buffalo do it right......

and if you can please put me at the bottom of that list because if marth12 actually needs to be good to run a tourney he can argue that hes not the worst :bigthumbu

Dr. GnW

Smash Cadet
Also i didn't mean to piss anyone off with this tier list, i was just letting everyone know that Marth126 isn't good and he shouldn't be MM people just so he can have Jfury, or Jinjo or Niitro pose as him so he can win...so i apologize to anyone i insulted, and I shouldn't have said that Marth126 isn't qualified to run a tourney, because he's probably the most qualified person in our group. Niitro your IC's are sick and same with your Diddy Kong SSJ.. cant wait for the tourney

marth126

Smash Journeyman
wowowowow paul
i dont play brawl im a melee exclusive
(the moves dont get stale and marth is god tier hahahahahahah)

xINiiTrOI

Smash Cadet
Kozi wow! That is as accurate as the tierlist is going to get. Their is minor fluxuation on Sam Charles and Ezra's skill level, because that changes every week. It's still hard to say who the best of the doobs is. Also Ryan and SSJ are comparable in skill level. If you want it more accurate you can "KISS MY A$$"

Dr. GnW

Smash Cadet
Since more people seem to be looking at this thread now, i will ask again if anyone has anything (ex. capture card) that we could use to post record matches because i would like to be able to post them on youtube:gw:

marth126

Smash Journeyman
i have a video camera that my dad just got its sick
it will have a better feel and comentary by me ahhhhhhh

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
Kozi wow! That is as accurate as the tierlist is going to get. Their is minor fluxuation on Sam Charles and Ezra's skill level, because that changes every week. It's still hard to say who the best of the doobs is. Also Ryan and SSJ are comparable in skill level. If you want it more accurate you can "KISS MY A$$"
I just wanna be at the bottom lol is that too much too ask :(

after months of sandbagging sam's time to dominate is almost here! the tournament should be renamed 'The Awakening of Sam!'

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
Well now.....I'm hoping me and my friends + brothers will stand a chance here =)
This will be our first offical tourney and it going to be an interesting experience.

Plus marth126 make sure you have enough room for all of us smasher's wherever you are keeping us locked up :)

Plus does anyone have a link to the offical Melee ruleset we are going to be using?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hes not, all canada has is ally, everyone else up there is scrubtastic, we only want you to come so that theres more money in the pot for the rest of us

KC18

Smash Journeyman
hes not, all canada has is ally, everyone else up there is scrubtastic, we only want you to come so that theres more money in the pot for the rest of us
haha...well i know i'm not the greatest and i prolly wouldn't win this tourney in brawl or melee...but we do have great players, and your baseless assumption that canada only has ally is stupid. you prolly say that only cuz you haven't played many canadian players, and just assume if there not ally than there nothing....play more canadians in tourney's and see if you can still make the same assumption, i doubt you will.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
haha...well i know i'm not the greatest and i prolly wouldn't win this tourney in brawl or melee...but we do have great players, and your baseless assumption that canada only has ally is stupid. you prolly say that only cuz you haven't played many canadian players, and just assume if there not ally than there nothing....play more canadians in tourney's and see if you can still make the same assumption, i doubt you will.
wigi mm 5 bucks if u come?

hubble

Smash Ace
I hope the tournout for this is decent.
I have a feeling the melee turnout might be a bit fail because of a lack of interest in melee from the Buffalo community.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
I hope the tournout for this is decent.
I have a feeling the melee turnout might be a bit fail because of a lack of interest in melee from the Buffalo community.
i have faith that people will come
we need jesiah and koj to come and get pwned

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol da kid sux man start placing then mayb ppl will take ur posts seriously.
since canada sux so much next time thers a tourny in canada ill mm u for $100+

marth126

Smash Journeyman
no hate dude ill mm u
just cause im not amazing doesnt mean im not qualified to run a fun efficient tourney
hype not hate

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. cant leave NY till may but after that im down
2. i know you dont have 100$ so stop bs ing and put up an amount of money that you actually have to lose, like 10 or 20.
3. Lets see you come down to rochester and place in a tourney son.
4. lol @ you thinking im afraid of some scrubby meatknight
5. get at me
nah ace isn't hating, just calling da kid out his posts are ******** that's all
1. ive played canada guys before.
2. im sorry who are you again?

KC18

Smash Journeyman
da kid....man ace definately has 100$ to bet on beating the crap outta ur sonic cuz he WINS tourney's here in canada, so don't be scared and take on his bet. and no i don't assume that ur garbage da kid, but you seem to think that ur better than everyone else when ur prolly not, and ur ignorance towards the skill of canadian players is just amazing lol. and it doesn't matter who i am, just cuz i'm not a big name on smashboards doesn't mean i'm not good or not worth to reflect on my posts if that's what ur implying..

marth126

Smash Journeyman
da kid....man ace definately has 100$ to bet on beating the crap outta ur sonic cuz he WINS tourney's here in canada, so don't be scared and take on his bet. and no i don't assume that ur garbage da kid, but you seem to think that ur better than everyone else when ur prolly not, and ur ignorance towards the skill of canadian players is just amazing lol. and it doesn't matter who i am, just cuz i'm not a big name on smashboards doesn't mean i'm not good or not worth to reflect on my posts if that's what ur implying..
u see everyone needs to start to come to my tournies cause Niko cant and i can house and provide good venues for 100s of people

SONICS SO FAST HE MAKES UR BRAIN FEEL SILLY

nasir123

Smash Ace
dude start making this thiznit organized it says in the payout section ( bring your own controller) THAT SHOULD BE UNDER RULES STUPID BLACK KID):(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. the fact that i even know who ace is, is solely because of the fact that your whole region gets ran by a scrubby MK
2. i dont think im better than everyone, just you
3. i couldnt read anything else you said, cause I was too busy trying to figure out who you are...
dude start making this thiznit organized it says in the payout section ( bring your own controller) THAT SHOULD BE UNDER RULES STUPID BLACK KID):(
I suggest you refrain from citing race, when you are in the process of demeaning somebody's intelligence

Top Bottom