• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American ONLINE Player Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I remember watching that. The progression from 16 star runs to 1 star to 0 star has been crazy.

It's also really funny that a game I never beat because it was too long can now be beaten in 5 minutes.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
i remember getting all 120 stars after i first got it on christmas the year it came out. took me like a 3 weeks though
There're not 120, There're 123 stars.
And I think most of these posts should be in the Mario Universe Thread... *-)

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Well! yes, you're right, I was just pointing some related Thread for that.
Anyway...
If I ever trabel to any North America country (let's say for 2 or 3 months) and I play some of the rated players on the list, and do something significant... would my name be in the list? (at least one in a life time) just for the record...??
Having in mind that I'm no from North America.

The Star King

Smash Hero
If I ever trabel to any North America country (let's say for 2 or 3 months) and I play some of the rated players on the list, and do something significant... would my name be in the list? (at least one in a life time) just for the record...??
Having in mind that I'm no from North America.
Isn't the Dominican Republic technically part of North America?

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
grammar posts are lame.

i can't wait til i get a new pc after xmas and reestablish myself in the online community. i'm sick of lvl 9 comps and nintendude is too busy at college for me to visit every weekend anymore :(

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Wikipedia said:
Northern America is used to refer to the northern countries and territories of North America: Canada, the United States, Greenland, Bermuda, and St. Pierre and Miquelon. They are often considered distinct from the southern portion of the Americas, which largely comprise Latin America. The term Middle America is sometimes used to collectively refer to Mexico, the nations of Central America, and the Caribbean.
So I'd say some people refeer to North America as the "Not latin" america so USA and Canada basically, and Mexico and caribean are central america according to this

SilentSlayers

Smash Journeyman
I beat Killer's 3 frame Kirby with my 5 frame Samus

and my Samus is pretty bad

frog was watching too

there's a lot of people imo that should be higher than killer
Although that does sound pretty bad, just don't forget, that's only ONE match up. That aside though, I see your point.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I beat Killer's 3 frame Kirby with my 5 frame Samus

and my Samus is pretty bad

frog was watching too

there's a lot of people imo that should be higher than killer
Challenge him for some ladder match or something to see the result then. xD

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
sheer needs to come back so we can finish this, B tier should have like 15 ppl in it, 5 for high, 5 for middle and 5 for low B tier.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
grammar posts are lame.

i can't wait til i get a new pc after xmas and reestablish myself in the online community. i'm sick of lvl 9 comps and nintendude is too busy at college for me to visit every weekend anymore :(
haha sorry Fall semesters are always just terrible in terms of workload due to marching band. Next semester I'll be a 2nd semester senior without marching band so I imagine I'll be free on a lot of Sundays.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
here is my new B tier list based off tourney results and matches with these people(some people will not be on it because i have not played them)

B tier ordered:

Peek
kabal
silentslayers
legendary
marioreincarnate
surri sama
korobeniki
saske
Denken
ybombb
zhinshin
Lulz
Snake
Nova

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
The answer is a nickname. :p

Well, people go on fake aliases for a reason so i won't literally say it. Hopefully someone gets the hints.

Peek~

Smash Lord
If its who I think it is now then I will be disappointed

Also upset cause he didnt say anything to me besides "Hello" and "oic"

Also I was thinking shopping list

The Star King

Smash Hero
What's with the lame hints? Just say who it is (seeing as how South Park + "something you use to shop with" pretty much gives it away).

Anyways, I know he's been using that identity for a while so I doubt he's trying to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom