• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American ONLINE Player Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Splitting it is pointless. If x amount of people are at B-tier level they should be put in B-tier, regardless how large that tier would then be.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Soccer style relegation system.

Every X months you have a tournament for each tier. Top people from the tier below get moved up, bottom people from the tier above get moved down.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah, but then we would have to make this ladder for people who are soley on smashboards and make it mandatory for them to compete.

Some don't want to join this forum, while others don't want to have to battle competitively to maintain their place in one.

I think its fine as it is, we just need to keep updating it. Removing players who have been absent for awhile and adding new ones as they get better.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
new A tier because fireblaster and nintendude never play online:

A$
Star King
Peek
Firo
Kabal
Ecartmen
Sheermadness

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
severe sandbagging?
cramp?
rusty?

*sigh*

i wanted to believe but that dream is now ruined.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
sheermadness shouldnt be in A tier anymore. He says he uses fox 98% of the time now and his fox is like B tier level, also when he does use yoshi its weak, the last six games vs his yoshi im 4-2. I say hes high B tier. Peek is better with ness than sheer is with yoshi, he should move up.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Gav you've beat my Yoshi 3 times ever. And you have them all recorded. So saying you're 4-2 vs me in the last 6 is ********.

My Yoshi definitely isn't as good as it once was since I don't use him.

Anyway if you guys wanna rework any of the tiers and or make a B tier just come up with a list everyone agrees upon and I'll post it on the 1st page.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Gav you've beat my Yoshi 3 times ever. And you have them all recorded. So saying you're 4-2 vs me in the last 6 is ********.

My Yoshi definitely isn't as good as it once was since I don't use him.

Anyway if you guys wanna rework any of the tiers and or make a B tier just come up with a list everyone agrees upon and I'll post it on the 1st page.
one of those matches ds'd when i was about to win, anyways the point is that ur in A tier because of ur yoshi and if ur yoshi isnt good anymore u shouldnt be in A tier, ur fox isnt A tier quality

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If everyone thinks I should move down, that's what we'll do. Like I said just come up with a list everyone agrees on and I'll post it on the first page.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Heres my new list, some ppl are not on it because they are inactive or i havnt played them

A tier:

A$
Ecartmen
Nintendude
fireblaster
Peek
Star King
Firo

B tier (ordered):

SheerMadness
kabal
legendary
killer
gowa
SilentSlayers
dock
Surri
Korobeniki
ybombb
Shizsei
zell
shablivion

Also for S tier, sensei doesnt play online anymore

NixxxoN

Smash Master
There will never be consensous about those types of lists, i have experience on the european one. Its all about opinions, unless you take tourney results as facts

dandan

Smash Lord
There will never be consensous about those types of lists, i have experience on the european one. Its all about opinions, unless you take tourney results as facts
in the european list we pretty much have consensus except for you, but i do think it would be harder for the us list as i think as a whole the european community is more tight knit and the people are more accepting towards each other.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
in the european list we pretty much have consensus except for you, but i do think it would be harder for the us list as i think as a whole the european community is more tight knit and the people are more accepting towards each other.
europeans are maybe more "educated" and americans are more "honest"... and i tell ya im not the one who says "amen" to this list but meh never mind, i stopped caring long ago

Battlecow

Play to Win
europeans are maybe more "educated" and americans are more "honest"... and i tell ya im not the one who says "amen" to this list but meh never mind, i stopped caring long ago
"But, as our survey of higher education explains, since the second world war Europe has progressively surrendered its lead in higher education to the United States. America boasts 17 of the world's top 20 universities, according to a widely used global ranking by the Shanghai Jiao Tong University. American universities currently employ 70% of the world's Nobel prize-winners, 30% of the world's output of articles on science and engineering, and 44% of the most frequently cited articles. No wonder developing countries now look to America rather than Europe for a model for higher education."

-The Economist 9/10/2005

But we certainly are more honest, so you went one for two on that one- not bad for an uneducated European ;)
Post is a joke

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
ive played denken alot in 1v1 the past few months and i even asked him not to sandbag and i still win the majority of the games. I think he is C tier tbqfh, maybe he used to be better a few years ago when he had something to prove but he mostly plays teams now and is not that great 1v1. Im just saying this for ppl who consider denken to be B tier, like surri said in an earlier post, hes average.

B Link

Smash Lord
I don't think that's what The Star King meant. I think he just meant that peek's mastery of ness is not better than sheer's mastery of yoshi. I would say it doesn't matter anyway.

It's odd because Dreday/Peek has always been placed higher than Sheer in the past. Maybe they should just PLAY EACH OTHER and find out xP I would just put them both in A tier though if it's not ordered.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I think more people need to play with me.

MSN: Silent_Slayers@hotmail.com

i asked u to play one day and u said no thanks, is it just me u dont want to play?

Also, peek is more overwhelming than sheer. I barely have time to think against peek but against sheer i feel i can control the match against him. sheer used to be overwhelming like peek's ness but he doesnt play yoshi as much so hes not anymore.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's odd because Dreday/Peek has always been placed higher than Sheer in the past. Maybe they should just PLAY EACH OTHER and find out xP I would just put them both in A tier though if it's not ordered.
Playing each other doesn't necessarily mean one is better than the other overall. Match-ups and playstyles come into play. If Koro beats Sheer in Yoshi dittos does that mean Koro's Yoshi is definitely better? Nope.

But yeah, I see what Nova is saying. Sheer hasn't been playing Yoshi much at all lately, so he could be kind of losing it. And I heard Peek is way better now, and he 8-0'd Surri, so I wouldn't object to Peek in A tier.

Hey Sheer play more Yoshi you noob. At this rate, my Yoshi will be better. Lawl.

Peek~

Smash Lord
No more DD, please stop calling me that

I tried playing Sheer regularly but he said he doesnt use contacts anymore. So now its just random encounters on kaillera, Lately ive only been going on kaillera when I already have a planned game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom