• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

( North Florida ) WE STAY SMASHING APRIL 10TH ( AWESOME LOCATION CONFIRMED!!!)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.o a tourney with Lee?

Zero, we've got to go to this lol.

To make this go smoother, the cp list should look like this

Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Castle Siege

RAM

Smash Lord
Now that's what I call hype!!!! ( fist page with attendance updated, we really need setups badly and I'll see what do for ppl who bring full setups.

I'm open to constructive critiques so I don't mind messing with the counter picks at all for Brawl

LOL @ Taylor saying he and Rice will be in the finals, is that how u greet a old friend u jerk? >:D

Sunday I'll go to the hotel and get a def anwser on the conference room. If this keeps up might need a bigger room ^_^

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You know I'm always good for set ups.

2 Wiis, 2 Brawls, 2 Cubes, 2 Melees, and as many TVs I can manage to bring. Also my camcorder, even though I tend to never get around to using it all that much.

Ruse

Fox
O.o a tourney with Lee?

Zero, we've got to go to this lol.

To make this go smoother, the cp list should look like this

Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Castle Siege
Yeah.

Take Green Greens off please god.

RAM

Smash Lord
Suggestions for counter picks for Brawl have been taken in. New Counter pick list is up and on the first page.

Good Ol Manko XP. Anyone hear from Holy?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
HYPE!!!!!!!!

looking promising. ill have to miss a tourney one hour west of me for free winning money to come to this but i might. probably only win like 90$ anyway.... it'll be more fun to play rice in the finals here ;)
ill talk to kyle and maybe freddy about coming.

Finals no sir I will be taking you out round 1 :) I will somehow take 16 of your stocks sending you into losers and then automatically out of the tournament lol :) Glad your coming buddy :)

HYPE?!?!?

DIVERSIONS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS: DRUMMA BOI (ME) IN ALL CAPS, WILL BE BRINGING TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM SETUP AND WILL BE ACCEPTING FRIENDLIES AND MONEY MATCHES :) I LOVE THAT GAME :)

Wheres Georgia at? Wheres Louisiana at? Wheres Florida at? Wheres Alabama at? Wheres Mississippi at? Wheres Tennessee at? Wheres Yo Turnip at?

HYPE?!?!?!

RAM

Smash Lord
O noes many games!!! the Conference room have a 40 inch flat screen on the wall for such diversions.

Zero soo should I put u down as a def for coming? also anyone riding with you?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah dude.
Al wants to take some FL money.
youhear!

crew battle?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'll take that. 1-5$?

I'll see if I can bring a 360+SF IV+Blazblue+Tekken 6+MvC2 too.
make sure you bring Marvel vs capcom 2, and a extra joystick. I don't have a 360.

Drumma Boi: I'll friendly you in TvC, I'll you why the thought of my existance caused the waters to be shark infested.

Zone

Smash Champion
Wow, how did this get so much hype? I guess I have to come now. Dammit now I gotta practice. RAM/David/John Melee this weekend? Or Tallahassee Melee this weekend?

Edit: I'm bringing ******/Tropical Taco. Maybe Dr.NastyTime. And if Pritch is in Panama City during this time you are free to ride with me if we got room if you want.

RAM

Smash Lord
This is starting to look nasty but we really need setups, Anyone?!

Zone - I can't this weekend I'm going home to New Orleans for my sisters baby shower.

Chad - if u did come would Jack and Iori come as well?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
well I mean having that Birmingham is pretty much confirmed expect at least 1 tv. We'll try and see if we can fit 2 tvs. Wii's and games will come as well. xD

RAM

Smash Lord
Thanks Kola for the setups.

Awesome Mars glad u can make it, now bring some peeps XD

Cool Chad if u do come it would be awesome if not it's understandable. maybe the next one since if this turns out well I plan to hold a tourney about every 5 or 6 weeks.

Everyone check the attendance on page one we have alot of interest keep em coming. ^_^

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Chad- You'd better come!

Me an Nite are def coming, and we'll bring one (hopefully 2) setups.

HYPE!! This is gonna be too ridiculous to pass up. Haven't seen my FL homies in way too long :ness:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
who wants to house my car of people if we need it?
im not sure if we will or not yet.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
as long as you promise to not be mad at me and decide not to house me after all is said and done and i have taken everyone's money.

D

Deleted member

lee doesnt really play melee anymore if thats what you're talking about. he will take your money in brawl though.

Top Bottom