• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern Ohio Melee Ranking Ladder

z-axis

Smash Rookie
Every ladder match I've been in so far has been 3-1 in some direction with the winner losing the first game. Shenanigans.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya seriously zach, I 4 stock this kid on the daily. Also Im moved into Kent so get at me if your tryin to smash.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Quit being pissed slarti. Zach is way better than you. We all know this.

:phone:
lol, maybe a little better. But the match was pretty dumb. Maybe if I tell you it was on battlefield you'll understand a bit better? XD Although come to think of it, I was the one who picked stage >_< In all honesty I just need to start playing marth peach all day so I can stop losing to marth all the time. I won last time because Zach went fox.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
@Flip: Cause I let you scrub, lololol.

@X: Yeaaah RIGHT. XD

@Slarts: Zach felt bad for you last time. This time he just didn't give one **** lol. You need to learn to counterpick, seriously.

FlipX

Smash Ace
lol, maybe a little better. But the match was pretty dumb. Maybe if I tell you it was on battlefield you'll understand a bit better? XD Although come to think of it, I was the one who picked stage >_< In all honesty I just need to start playing marth peach all day so I can stop losing to marth all the time. I won last time because Zach went fox.
You just gotta camp and let them do something stupid imo. I dont have any actual peach advice, but from playing matts marth all I have to do to win is sit back, approaching seems bad because your slow so he has time to react to anything with his range+speed. But like I said, idk anything about peach, for real advice talk to vanz lol.

And X gtfo son. Talkin like your bout to take my spot, shiiiiii. I was originally going to put you like 4th or something but i wont be there thursday so your last (lolz) and you can have fun challenging everyone until I get out there to own you.

Side note: From now on all new comers will start at the bottom of the list for convenience sake, and as far as re challenging goes. If you are 1 spot below and you lose you can not immediately re challenge, you have to wait a week unless both players agree in which case go nuts. If you are the higher seed and you lose you are allowed to challenge for your spot back immediately, but keep in mind if you lose again you could drop a considerable amount.

1st post updated

z-axis

Smash Rookie
Ya seriously zach, I 4 stock this kid on the daily. Also Im moved into Kent so get at me if your tryin to smash.
Aww ye, I'm living in Centennial C this year. So much better than Beall. I'm free to smash on pretty much any day other than Mon/Wed.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Sweet, ya im tryin to set up a weekly smashfest at my place or summin once I pick up this tv by the end of the week. Im good to smash like tue/thur nights after like 6ish if your down zach? Ill post summin about the smashfests once I get my tv and figure stuff out.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I got a bunch of hype in MI because I used Ness. That deserves like 5th on here I think.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Blue: Of course =P
KB: People used to play at fox and hound but I guess that got shot down for some random stuff. Im gonna be starting up weeklies at my apartment soon I hope (in kent) so people will probably be playing there.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I will do my best to come to these with as much of cf as possible, which will just be dan and x

ps-i can host little thingies too but i dont have much room and im a jerk when im tired

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
We know this. Lol.

Good news: My car will be fully functional by tomorrow. So I'll be able to start playing again.

FlipX

Smash Ace
I was thinking about it. I told kitty to schedule another tourny at the end of the month though, so if that happens id rather go to that cuz I doubt the cinci one will have much melee, and its far as hell away.

4% APR

Smash Champion
yea man, there shouldnt be parts of ohio that are 4 hours away, this state isnt even that big

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Im gonna start playing with you all again... we will see how i do now since i just play project M with Omni no melee anymore lol but i miss it glad to see people still playing.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
all right so if i hold a tourney at the end of the month wats the interest i wanna try to get a figure because i may try to hold it a new place that can still fit a ton of ppl and will alrdy have 4 setups we can use

Get Low

Smash Ace
all right so if i hold a tourney at the end of the month wats the interest i wanna try to get a figure because i may try to hold it a new place that can still fit a ton of ppl and will alrdy have 4 setups we can use
You already know I will be there if it's anywhere close to where we live. :)

FlipX

Smash Ace
Put coach on the list at 12th because the 2 people above him at last never play in our area so I wanted to give him a chance to challenge people.

Top Bottom