• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Hoping to have some friendlies with you at least,
That'd be awesome dude.

Who said I'd let you get to the finals, I just want to meet and beat you in person.
I really don't think you're in the best position to be giving those sort of threats, especially with you're last two tournament rankings.

It's a shock that you're actually in the top 4, barely.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
those are fighting words

btw im bringing another one of my crewmates, he also possesses the business

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
calzorz is crazy , he gave fuzzy a good challenge

wft at the snakes tho :(

im the only one that radiates the business Mako

solid-Pit

Smash Apprentice
How are you all during this mighty fine week and hows your BRAWL :D ? my brawl skills have been seriously damaged because i got robbed :( and ive been unable to play, should be a good tourny though cant wait to see some new faces aswell.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wow, how did you get robbed.
Some people are pricks.
They didn't get much from stealing brawl anyway lol. Just trying to cheer you up with a few brawl vs melee jokes lol.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
ive not been playing much at all, probly whip out the brawl 2 weeks before.

Been far too distracted with fifa 2004 on my GC and tap tap revenge 2 on my phone (win game)

BTW anyone seen the youtube video of the turtle fail? best video ever!

Aiko

Smash Champion
fifa 04? >.> OLDSKOOL!

i've not played for a while either. Wouldn't mind playing one night, but it will need to be on a weekday cos I'm busy on both weekends coming up.

Actually... Jim, you want to do something on the bank holiday friday? 10th i think?

i'm free for the afternoon but need to go southampton in the evening.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
fifa 04? >.> OLDSKOOL!

i've not played for a while either. Wouldn't mind playing one night, but it will need to be on a weekday cos I'm busy on both weekends coming up.

Actually... Jim, you want to do something on the bank holiday friday? 10th i think?

i'm free for the afternoon but need to go southampton in the evening.
fifa 04, you call that oldskool? Actua Soccer 2's where it's at, 1997 magic all over again!

this time on sunday i'll be representing the north at brawl on a European stage, wish me luck people!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hmm, that makes me about half a foot taller than you, weird, I always thought I was a short arse :D
If you are 5 foot 11ish why would you think you were short lol. You must be living with NBA stars.
PROF IS ACTUALLY THE HEIGHT OF FOX

SO IS CHRIS h
And you have the sex appeal of Bowser. And you have the same interests as him like stealing females against their will.

And how can I be the same height when he is 5ft 8 and I am 5ft 4/5 lol. They are visually different. learn your measurements.
why are you speaking in third person? :confused:
loool.

My **** isn't 4/5 inches just so you know. That is an insult lol. And don't try to say yeah it is 1/2/3 inch lol.
So if you added it on it would be like 8ft 3.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
loool.

My **** isn't 4/5 inches just so you know. That is an insult lol. And don't try to say yeah it is 1/2/3 inch lol.
So if you added it on it would be like 8ft 3.
must be like 2.3 or something :confused:

I suppose if you squared it and then added it to your height it'd sound something like that 8"3.

ily <3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
prof wouldn't travel a single mile for brawl, let alone this far.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof wouldn't travel a single mile for brawl, let alone this far.
I wouldn't get out of my seat for it lool.

I walked into some room in my college and people were playing brawl lol. I didn't even bother talking about how good I am at smash or participating in it to **** the noobs I just left the room lol. If it was melee though I would have stayed and been cocky and beat everyone lol.

Aiko you gonna start playing fox in melee. Since your thingy said 'Faster Than FastFox' it reminded me you used to play fox lol.
My (melee) fox has improved in terms of tech skill so it is now **** but I just need to put it to work against good people. Basically Fuzzy or Edwin or Chrisboi or Frost lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool You break the average fox. But you can never take me out. I will prove it during this holiday when I play you for money and I will be glad to pick up the money and then put it in my pocket.

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
i'll go to manchester for my study , i have contacted jo3 because i want to met some smasheurs.
my real nickname is Darko, i'm good french player and i think i can compete with top UK players (melee only) , so i'll try to come for your next tournament even if i'm not a very good brawl player.
If you're living in manchester , contact me by mp , i can't stay 3 month without playing :)
hope to met you .
Darko

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
bank holiday friday sounds good. where abouts etc? jankai bush pit and lbx will probly be with me.
When you starting registering players for the next tourny?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wanna play you Darko. Unfortantely you are in Manchester but heopfully you get to play the top people in the UK who live in London. We might come down there if there is an event but I dunno.

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
perhaps i'll try to come in London with jo3 if there is a good tournament.
I'll try to met jo3 as fast as possible , and i'll see with him some possibility for coming.
I've heard you and fussyness are the best player in UK ,so I wanna play you too :)
I will have more informations when I'm in manchester.
sry if my english sucks, I really want to speak better.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nah its ok if you don't know how to speak English could. We still understand everyone through smash lol.
Hopefully you will be able to come down to London or us go down there. I think London might be hosting a few events so you might be able to come down here. When it gets nearer to the time J03 will help you sort out how to get down here.

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
i'm very exciting to meet UK players , jo3 seems to be a pretty cool guy .
I think the train is pretty expensive (like france) , how cost a travel between manchester and London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom