• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
sorry smudge xD it was just me playing gay and full on campy with no mistakes

You need to get used to working around that and spacing me well back, and abusing the right chances to get into rob

I find it too hard to play d3 against someone who's **** smart

Smudge

Smash Lord
sorry smudge xD it was just me playing gay and full on campy with no mistakes

You need to get used to working around that and spacing me well back, and abusing the right chances to get into rob

I find it too hard to play d3 against someone who's **** smart
Cheers for the advice, much appreciated.

Bu5hman

Smash Rookie
Unfortunatley I won't be making it next month, I'll be in the middle of scotland at the time.

And Kira, I'm always up for a helping hand, some people can admit when they could improve.

Aiko

Smash Champion
btw, im quite willing to travel around and help people too. I think Jankai wanted me to come over and play with you guys in cheadle one weekend.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Don't listen to this guy, he will 3 stock you and tell you that it's training
lool it is really, they just need to give you an idea on what to do....

Who is he? I'm confused :(.. I dont want help with my game i wanna teach my picachu myself how to be better :'(
You could still take advice and improve independently... like, have someone inform you of your bad habits and then you can go off and improve on your own, improving your personal play style. of course it's still your decision but I do recommend you take some advice every now and then.

i might have a diddy to pipe with soon, or my falco will be back to walk all over snakes ;)
I told you already I think you won't last long with Diddy, stick with ROB/Snake. ~_~ Though I dont think it's a bad idea at all if you play falco again, just make sure not to try marth again in the ranbat finals lol..

Why is it always on Sunday... Should be able to make some of these starting in about june though, as that's when my rugby season finishes. =]
yeah it's a bit of a shame, but blinky's story sounds accurate. it really limits how long I can be there for, although I think the next one is in my study leave which makes it easier, could anyone house me for it? I just need to find out when my exams are.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
If any one wants to brawl before the next tourney just let me or jankai know. Were always up for brawl. I live in cheadle and people are always welcome. ( cheadle is only a couple of train stops from Manchester.) so come down Friday is when me, Lbx, bush, pit and jankai play.

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
Oh dear god, the group pictures, it looks like I have hardly any hair! There's a rather cheesy one of me holding my hand to my chin also..

NilliX

Smash Apprentice
'Fraid I'm not going to be able to make the next one, folks. I'll be up in sunny Scarborough making music at a funny little festival on the beach. Alliterative!

Someone be sure to film everything and be as annoying as possible in my stead. ty

EDIT: Facepalm in full effect.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
yeah saturday is good, anyday is really just let us know.

Some of those pics are genius!

Got to love everyones gamer face.

Smudge

Smash Lord
'Fraid I'm not going to be able to make the next one, folks. I'll be up in sunny Scarborough making music at a funny little festival on the beach. Alliterative!

Someone be sure to film everything and be as annoying as possible in my stead. ty

EDIT: Facepalm in full effect.
Dude, gonna suck without you and your camera :(

This next tournament is gonna be a little weird with all these people seemingly not coming.

Oh and Paul. Facepalm indeed. I think it's safe to say you were talking to me :D

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
You could still take advice and improve independently... like, have someone inform you of your bad habits and then you can go off and improve on your own, improving your personal play style. of course it's still your decision but I do recommend you take some advice every now and then.
Yeah am ok with people helping me :) am just saying that am happy with what i've got and btw bu5h no need for the little snide comments..

Aiko if you want i can meet you on saturday and you could come down with me if you want?

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
I doubt I can make the next one either, however I shall see what comes up. I'll more than likely make the next one, as that's around the time my sisters birthday is, so it'd be a good opportunity to pop up!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah am ok with people helping me :) am just saying that am happy with what i've got and btw bu5h no need for the little snide comments..

Aiko if you want i can meet you on saturday and you could come down with me if you want?
ah fair enough.

and yeah that would be great if you could, thanks. got a time in mind that I can come?

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
do any of you guys know what its like to destroyed in brawl

guess what

**spoilers**

its going to be a early present for every one of you northerns soon :D

christmas is coming early har de har har

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
when andy blinked he got warlocked punch

when andy blinked again he got Daired

stop blinking lol

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone main ganondorf here apart from me? Its one character i wouldnt mind having some tips on how to use because he is such a good character and am prity good with him but theres still loads am learning..

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
do any of you guys know what its like to destroyed in brawl

guess what

**spoilers**

its going to be a early present for every one of you northerns soon :D

christmas is coming early har de har har
I think a idea about how that is, some of you south players are too good.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
No offence but i dont really like southernes, because i always somehow end up arguing with them over nothing!!! soo to have a southern brawl player say am gonna get destroyed, well, we'll see about that shall we ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom