• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov 22nd, Ann Arbor MI, SC4, Naruto CoN:rev2, and Brawl @ Get Your Game On Monthlies!

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Awesome hanging with everyone at this thing. Way too much fun. Vayseth is a pro TO. If he is hosting they are top priority.

Panda is an astounding host and I want to thank him greatly for opening up his place to us.

Everyone I played and chilled with. Good ****, tournament was too pro.

Shoutouts later mebbe......

Vayseth

Smash Master
yea and judged was me we accidently put an extra D up there lmao
Sorry man! It was hard to hear with 45 people crammed in that room =(

lol at why no, its supposed to be "yno" regardless who cares
Same applies here. I'll make sure to take better care next time.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Anything I can do for ya'll I will do. Blood Hawk: You gonna be here for Dec 13th? You'd better be!

dingding

Smash Ace
actually vayseth is pro at TO.. pizza comes with the deal? wdf never seen that if only vayseth wasn't going to where ever he's going..

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm doing this again....tell me if I'm wrong on some parts, and help me fill in the blanks XD

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles:

1: Anther ($190.00) :pikachu2::sonic::lucario::fox:
2: Judge ($90.00) :metaknight:
3: Blood Hawk ($30.00) :lucario:
4: Dingdong :metaknight:
5: Rofa :metaknight:
5: SamuraiPanda :snake:
7: Yes! :gw:
7: Viper :kirby2::peach::ness2:
9: OMEGA XF :marth:
9: Bowyer :metaknight:
9: Asdioh :kirby2::050:
9: Infernohit :gw::falcon:
13: Coco :popo:
13: -PM- :yoshi2:
13: WolfKrone :marth:
13: TheMann :luigi2:
17: Ori_BRO :snake:
17: Game ?
17: ARMADS ?
17: Pachi ?
17: Ham ?
17: EDG :wolf:
17: MachineGunNorm :rob::snake:
17: PlyrX ?
25: Princess Aura :gw:
25: DayWalker ?
25: Dark Kakashi :olimar:?
25: Goddie ?
25: PRPL ?
25: Skaz ?
25: Okiyama ?

shoutouts:
Anther- stop winning all the tournaments I go to. You b****** :D
but seriously, winning grand finals without touching your main, that's pretty impressive >_>

Judge- grats :O I should have played you, but time and space were strict. good job though

Blood Hawk- glad I drove you :p it was fun, I hope I can go to another tournament sometime....sometime.

Dingdong- :(

Rofa and Bowyer- Team Kirby > Team Metaknight. If Viper and I ever get some practice together, Team Metaknight, and all other teams, will bow down before us :) gg.... *grumbles about it coming down to last stock on third match of the set and dying to MK's downsmash*

Spanda- stop ****ing winning, omfg. Thanks for the housing though, I saved a lot of money @_@
Oh, if you think you could send me those two Game and Watch replays via wii sometime, let me know. I want them XD

Vayseth- awesome job being a host. It was pretty chaotic at times, but you did a great job organizing, nobody else could have handled it better. It's a shame the other half of the basement was locked, bad luck on our part. Oh well, it'll be more epic next time, right? I'd like to come, but I probably can't.

Omega XF- I only got to play one game with you, and it felt like I was going to win, but then I lost. It was way too close, and pretty fun, nice Marth. He's definitely one of my hardest matchups, I wish I had gotten to play you some more, but alas, time was tight. Maybe next time..

Viper- awesome doubles partner 8) Kirby is too good. Bad luck that I had to lose to you in loser's bracket of singles though...that was pretty depressing. Freaking Ness. Kirby ditto me next time I see you :p we both need to get better...

Coco- I never played you, did I? O_o that's too bad...fun stuff though.

PM- You're the Yoshi player, right? Ouch, is all I have to say.

EDG- Good games, nice Wolf, matches were way too close @_@

Infy, Princess Aura, and Dark Kakashi- fun sleepover XD it was nice seeing you guys again, hopefully it won't be the last time.
Infy, your Falcon is too good, prepare to lose to me consistently in Falcon dittos next time. Also, grats on winning at least one set in singles going pure Captain Falcon.
Infy and Princess Aura, my Game and Watch is WAY TOO GOOD!

MachineGunNorm- pretty much the same as what I just said. My Game and Watch is WAY TOO GOOD XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
?:dizzy:

10 chars
You beat me round 1 in singles, then in a moneymatch, and you beat my doubles partner too XD

Meta Knight is just too good.

Which reminds me, I forgot one last shoutout:

Everyone who played Meta Knight-
>=(

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Anther - You weren't supposed to be here. You were supposed to be in Canada ****** Ally.

Judge - wtf edgeguarding?!?

Blood Hawk - **** close mm. I'll claim my dollar back next time I see you.

S. Panda - I can't believe you ... (fill in the ...) lol :)

Rofa - Good **** in doubles and thanks for the MK matchup advice.

Yes - Sorry for the campy as hell 7 minute games, lol. After I learn the matchup I'll play a bit faster.

Viper - Good games... yes I'm bitter... don't expect to win next time :)

Infy, M.G.Norm, Princess Aura, Dark Kakashi - Nice playing with you guys at Panda's.

Infy - Nice C. Falcon dittos.

The Mann - Stick with Luigi.

Vayseth - Thanks for running the tourney.

Lain - Thanks for getting me to pick up MK on Wednesday :)

JCav

Smash Lord
lookin at them results and its good to see that only 1 person played wolf

stupid character...

judge!

Smash Ace
but overall really fun tourney really packed but vay great job on hosting good pizza idea etc. nice crowd 2. always love smash tourneys everyones so nice lmao. and ****it bloodhawk i wish i could not get so nervous around anther and play as good against u as i did against him!

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Ha ha. Your edge guarding is crazy. Was absolute hell trying to get back on stage with Luc. You were practically just letting Anther get back on. Anther is pretty nerve wracking to fight. Once you fight him a while, he isn't THAT scary. I was doing very well against his Pika. Took every game to last stock high damage. A little bit more practice and I see myself beating him eventually.

I wish I got to play some more matches with you though. You should come down on the 13th if you can. :3

D

Deleted member

Haha, I had a lot of fun even though I got my *** kicked. The name is "Goddy" but you can just call me Richard.

The only part I didn't like was driving there, finding a parking spot, finding the car and going home.

Getting lost sucks.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Ha ha. Your edge guarding is crazy. Was absolute hell trying to get back on stage with Luc. You were practically just letting Anther get back on. Anther is pretty nerve wracking to fight. Once you fight him a while, he isn't THAT scary. I was doing very well against his Pika. Took every game to last stock high damage. A little bit more practice and I see myself beating him eventually.

I wish I got to play some more matches with you though. You should come down on the 13th if you can. :3
whats on the 13th?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So is everyone pretty done posting/doing shoutouts/telling me what characters the "?" players used?

Top Bottom