• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov 22nd, Ann Arbor MI, SC4, Naruto CoN:rev2, and Brawl @ Get Your Game On Monthlies!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
So can you guys house us from Chicago?
We are nice and friendly. >_>
We have Princess Aura with us. o_O

Maybe SamuraiPanda? O_o

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
LMAO. Why am I always used as means of persuasion? ;~;
Why I never.... >_>

I just chose a name at random that was coming with us... your name just happened to be chosen at random. o_o;

I could have gone, "A large Mexican is showing up and ready to eat some tacos!" or "A cosplayer is showing up he is used to cosplaying Vash and stripping!" or "We have white people coming with us, let us sleep over!"

Just saying. ^_^;

I's sowwy. <3

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Why I never.... >_>

I just chose a name at random that was coming with us... your name just happened to be chosen at random. o_o;

I could have gone, "A large Mexican is showing up and ready to eat some tacos!" or "A cosplayer is showing up he is used to cosplaying Vash and stripping!" or "We have white people coming with us, let us sleep over!"

Just saying. ^_^;

I's sowwy. <3
Haha! No worries, I got'cha.

Is Stripper Vash your brother? o.O

And ****it, you blew it, Kakashi! We were supposed to sneak me into Vayseth's as a dude. It was the only way! :p

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
No he is not my brother, but we are in the same crew, and he just recently moved back into Chicago. He wanted to show up to this but already had plans for this weekend, so he is not showing up. He will be going to future gatherings that I might have in Chicago, but yeah, not this tourney. Though I did use his Badge at one time in Anime Iowa, oh yeah I was Stripper Vash. ;D

We could have sneaked you in, if I can sneak into Anime Iowa as Stripper Vash.... yeah we could have pulled it off. XD

Is ok either way, we have a much closer place to the venue to stay than Vayseth's. <3

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
No he is not my brother, but we are in the same crew, and he just recently moved back into Chicago. He wanted to show up to this but already had plans for this weekend, so he is not showing up. He will be going to future gatherings that I might have in Chicago, but yeah, not this tourney. Though I did use his Badge at one time in Anime Iowa, oh yeah I was Stripper Vash. ;D

We could have sneaked you in, if I can sneak into Anime Iowa as Stripper Vash.... yeah we could have pulled it off. XD

Is ok either way, we have a much closer place to the venue to stay than Vayseth's. <3
yeah, we are in the building next to it right? thats awesome!

meh i didn't know you were a girl.. i mean how should i know unless i'm told or you tell me which you just did... not like i can tell just from your name.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
people here are really dumb. Everyone still thinks I'm a dude, so you could probably pull off the same thing.
*looks at Ness icon*

Females don't play male characters!

Just like males don't play female characters!

This isn't World of Warcraft...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
This thread is sad...

On a side note, Rofa and I are taking 1st in doubles this weekend... And seeings how I picked up MK on Wednesday, I'll be placing in the money in singles if I choose to play.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
And seeings how I picked up MK on Wednesday, I'll be placing in the money in singles if I choose to play.
ahahah

whether you're serious or not, it's still funny...

...Meta Knight...

edit: Panda, thanks for linking me to the place where I can find some videos of my opponents beforehand :)

Ankoku, what program do you use to add music to all your videos? With what I would use, it would take hours to do per video..

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Singles money.......OmegaXF
Runner up......(You guys decide)
The power of Lotion.
What about bacon? :confused:

guyz I can't wait. Pre-tournament johns, just to get them out of the way:
1. The only person I've played offline since September 13th is CPU. He sucks.
2. I'm not used to the Michigan air!
3. Meta Knight.

k I'm done, see you guys and girls tomorrow :D

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Bacon is what you must use!
I haven't seen anyone use all of the Triforce at once and lived to tell about it IRL so what makes you think I'll use all of the key elements lol.

Top Bottom