• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Temporary Videos/Results Post

SypherPhoenix's biweekly
Fairfax, Virginia. June 11, 2011

[collapse=1v1]Losers Bracket[collapse="unknown rounds"]Azen :falco: vs g-regulate :falcon:
Vist :luigi2: vs Thumbswayup :falcon:[/collapse]Semi Finals[collapse="Winners Semi Finals"]g-regulate :falcon: vs Chillindude :fox:[/collapse][collapse="Losers Semi Finals"]g-regulate (white) :falcon: vs Thumbswayup (green) :falcon:[/collapse]Finals[collapse="Winners Finals"]ChuDat :popo: vs Chillindude :fox:[/collapse][collapse="Losers Finals"]Thumbswayup :falcon: vs ChuDat :popo:[/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 1"]ChuDat and Chillindude split[/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 2"]ChuDat and Chillindude split[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="Money Match"]Mers :marth: vs steve :zelda:
Boss :drmario: vs Mers :marth:
Scrapmettle (blue) :marth: vs Mers (green) :marth:
Korn :fox: vs Mers :marth:[/collapse][collapse=Results]1-2. Chillindude
1-2. ChuDat
3. Thumbswayup
4. g-regulate

[currently waiting for full results and bracket][/collapse]

mers

Smash Ace
Thanks for the awesome tourney, Sypher/everyone else!

Sorry I was such a hot mess of johns. I was super frustrated with myself. It was great to meet everybody though, y'all have a good community. I hope I can play with you all some more.

Sypher, can you uploads full results and bracket pl0x?

Also, nice friendlies, Mers. Expect them on youtube by like, 8 or 9am tomorrow morning

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I realized afterward, that's what the edit was for
I was too lazy to bold the first one while editing though

Top Bottom