• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Mahone

Smash Champion
Alright we'll do it for 5, i wouldn't wanna do it for 20 anyway cuz you might of secretly gotten godlike

While we are at it, i'll mm anyone on brinstar for up to 5 bucks

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
New controller, *****es.

Now me and Chillin can play janky-*** technically terrible fairing off the edge fox dittos. Fug yeah.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yo someone took my controller by accident and its 5 years old so if you aciddently took it check if its a really bad controller with the wires coming out of the controller :<

Mahone

Smash Champion
yo someone took my controller by accident and its 5 years old so if you aciddently took it check if its a really bad controller with the wires coming out of the controller :<
not that **** controller :(

That controller has been in the smash community almost 3 times as long as i have lol

Max?

Smash Champion
WTF Mahone, stop changing your avatar.

Monk > random tennis pedophile (I honestly have no idea who that is)
FOR SHAME. I stumble into a thread that means NOTHING to me, and you don't know about Tobias Funke? David Cross is spinning in his grave right now.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Nobody's here yet but you're welcome to come. Eric should be coming soon and Boss needs a ride or something. I dunno about others.

So yeah. Anyone come whenever.

ScrapMettle

Smash Cadet
Hello, my name is Dr. Tobias Funke. I graduated with honors from Boston College and I did my post-graduate in psycho-linguistics at MIT. And this is "You're A Bad, Bad, Man" from "Annie Get Your Gun."

Is anyone from MD/VA going to Genesis?
I went to GENESIS. I was 1 of the only 3 MD/VA people who went there

I can't make it to the sequel

Also, I may be able to host a little Brawl/Melee fest at my house (1 Brawl setup, 2 Melee setups. I only have 2 Melee disks). It'll be from 12pm to 6pm or 7pm Sunday

phone: 703 963 2739
address: 2029 Pimmit Drive. Falls Church, Virginia 22043

eMERGENCY!

Rebecca Black Friday was taken off youtube. HOW AM I SUPOSED TO GET DOWN ON FRAIDAY!?!?!?!?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I'm probably free to play today. Give me like two few hours and I'll post again saying that it's fine for people to come over whenever. Then I'll probably go out to eat at an inopportune time and have roger wait in my basement for 15 minutes while I eat chipotle with minkyu and talk about PSO2 and the quality yesterday's rimjobs.

Top Bottom