• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Getteeem Juan!

lolz I just realized I never told you that i'll be in cali all this year. damn my bad. make sure the UVA scene doesn't become too scrubby while i'm gone.

@Crimson
WTF do you mean "our" region, YOU TRAITOR! :c
California is the skank at the brothel and MD/VA is the faithful wife.

I'll be back in all of your loving arms soon...but I just gotta get this nut out first ;)

(damn that metaphor was too nasty. I impress myself sometimes)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Sometimes when you have steak at home you just want some McDonalds. It's like when people cheat on Halle Berry.

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
I'll show, but when do u want us to show up?
This would be helpful. I am tired as hell staying over-night in Falls Church and have no idea when to wake up.

Crimson!! Your absence is pretty detrimental in general, UVA just lost 33% of its Smash community lol. I will try and do what I can though.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Starting whenever the hell I wake up

Actual tournament probably going to start between 2 and 3

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
btw peepz you can text me for the address if you don't want to call wenbo

because you're antisocial like that

just thought i should put that out there

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Getteeem Juan!

lolz I just realized I never told you that i'll be in cali all this year. damn my bad. make sure the UVA scene doesn't become too scrubby while i'm gone.

California is the skank at the brothel and MD/VA is the faithful wife.

I'll be back in all of your loving arms soon...but I just gotta get this nut out first ;)

(damn that metaphor was too nasty. I impress myself sometimes)

i lold so hard

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ggs

i suck ***, i really want to ACTUALLY practice tho so hit me up people, ill play with anyone..i work 7-4 weekdays so any evening i will playyy

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Guys, stop dwelling on the past. We were far too dependent on Sypher's anyway, we need to find a place where we can have real tournaments. Community centers, lodges, gyms, churches, college campuses, etc.

Also I think it would be great if we a had a tournament that was also a fundraiser for the smash documentary. So say the venue fee pays for the venue, and anything that goes over that would be a donation.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Guys, stop dwelling on the past. We were far too dependent on Sypher's anyway, we need to find a place where we can have real tournaments. Community centers, lodges, gyms, churches, college campuses, etc.
thisx10000000

Kaffei

Smash Hero

Also I think it would be great if we a had a tournament that was also a fundraiser for the smash documentary. So say the venue fee pays for the venue, and anything that goes over that would be a donation.
What past lmao
I'm new to Melee
I'm a brawl kid

Top Bottom