• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
MAHONE COME WITH US TO PHILADELPHIA FOR THE SEALED/DRAFT GRAND PRIX!!!

Winston is even coming back c'mon man you have to

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
October 20th Tournament Results:

Singles:
1: Nintendude
2: Bones0
3: Wenbo
4: BigWenz
5: SypherPhoenix
5: ScrapMettle
7: Afrobandit
7: Oak

Doubles (Free):
1: Nintendude + Lv 9 Computer
2: Bones + ScrapMettle
3: Oak + Wenbo
4: Wenz + Afro

More library tourney/free play, please......!
I got lazy and someone else claimed the only good day to reserve on Thanks Giving break. I'm thinking Tuesday January 8th would be the best date for an Apex training event. But I can't reserve anything until November if I want that day

Mahone

Smash Champion
Hey, remember when I asked you if you were going to rom and you said you hate this game?

If you go to this I might have to seriously consider going...
Stop living in the past Winston...

like i said i wanna go, but im in sova so id already have to drive 4 hours alone, id only wanna go if i could get a full car from nova to drive the rest of the way and split gas/hotel stuff

how's work and the smash scene over there?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Going to ROM almost definitely

I probably won't be able to make this weekend though -_-
Starting work on Monday and I have to find an apartment

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Stop living in the past Winston...

like i said i wanna go, but im in sova so id already have to drive 4 hours alone, id only wanna go if i could get a full car from nova to drive the rest of the way and split gas/hotel stuff

how's work and the smash scene over there?
Stop living in the past meaning what?

Work is great. I'm having trouble making friends in the smash community over here though. Been playing lots of magic instead

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Ya'll suck
Except for Crimson ♥

$10 money match in dittos Bones
Don't wanna hear any of this "wasn't in it" bull**** when I crush you next time

Mahone

Smash Champion
idk about bones, but if someone challenged me to a mm immediately after i beat them in bracket i would not try AT ALL because the mood is so ****ing awkward and awful

BigWenz

Smash Ace
idk about bones, but if someone challenged me to a mm immediately after i beat them in bracket i would not try AT ALL because the mood is so ****ing awkward and awful
then why even accept the MM at all? That mentality makes no sense. You just beat them in bracket, if anything you should be feeling very confident in urself and that if you did it once you can do it again. If it was a fluke then just decline the MM. But accepting and then not trying is imo a bunch of bull****.

:phone:

Top Bottom