• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, it was literally SECONDS after I finished trying my heart out in GFs, and Wenbo literally yells, "BONES, MONEY MATCH NOW!"

I reply, "Well, I mean, we're gonna go eat, and I don't really feel like it..."

Wenbo: "NO!!" *sits down and plugs in controller*

Bones: *sigh* "Okay... just $3 though."

No johns though. Also, I didn't throw the match or intentionally sandbag. I was honestly just exhausted, but I don't remember ever making this john out loud. I accept my loss. I'll just never accept a salty MM like that ever again (unless I can actually get into it to make some money lol). I'll just have to beat him again to prove it wasn't a fluke. ;D

Damn it, Mahone, that post was spot-on what happened. XD

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol, i actually wrote like twice as much in the text box and deleted it, so ull never know how EXACTLY RIGHT i was

Bones0

Smash Legend
When you came over my house I installed a key logger onto your computer that emails me daily updates of everything you type.

Check, mate.

^Intentional.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
-_- just decline next time if you're gonna ***** about not being in it GOSH :mad:

I'll save my salt for ROM5

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I will MM everyone!!!!

New rule for when I drive - everyone who beats me in a best of 9 gets a $10 dollar discount on gas / expenses (must be done before or during tournament to count)

Stands from now until the end of time

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
noon is when doors open, it's always noon for saturday stuff at my house

as for when people are showing up, it's all on you guys. i'd prefer to start the tournament between 1 and 2.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
November 3rd Tournament Results:

Singles:
1: Boss ($16.00)
2: Nintendude ($8.00)
3: WENBOBULAR
4: BigWenz
5: SypherPhoenix
6: ScrapMettle

GGs everyone, small tournament but fun nonetheless, and it was good seeing Everett again.

Also I'm going to host next weekend on account of ROM being the following weekend.

GGs everyone, small tournament but fun nonetheless, and it was good seeing Everett again.

results soon

Also I'm going to host next weekend on account of ROM being the following weekend.
He shows up when I'm gone. You better show up when I return :mad:

Thanks giving break is Nov 16-25

AGLET

Smash Cadet
my brother and I can probably attend...

should I bring Project M and my Wii?
and I have melee too of course if we need it lol

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
bringing melee would be nice, and you can bring PM but no guarantees people are going to be playing it

also...3s tournament on the 24th, anyone?

bringing melee would be nice, and you can bring PM but no guarantees people are going to be playing it

also...3s tournament on the 24th, anyone?
Setups help tournaments run so well

Yes. If anyone else has a dual-modded stick, I can bring my PS3 setup to help run things

Top Bottom