• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
wow get brochitis broccoli tіtties more often nub

to anybody coming today (tuesday):

seriously, ****ing call me before you show up >_<

skyheart

Smash Lord
No sick johns redd! I always melee when I'm sick! Plus if you don't go I won't have anyone there that will help me improve :( oh and boss would your gf come get me if I gave her gas money

Frozen

Smash Lord
Wait a minute, am I to understand there is going to be melee tomorrow at syphers? Oh ****, I'm going to have to come and bring Btree.

boss8

Smash Hero
ROFL....dude i work wensday anywayz.....but i can make it at night....idk about today i can probly go today but...i probly wont....

rico-my girlfriend wont go allll the way to MD to get u

cafe-its not up to me its up to her...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
rooofl wednesday is if i can read it as so which i can LOL ><

hey boss how you gettin to pound :O

and if sypher holds something (he better ! >:S) you comin ?

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
who cares.......
Who cares? Who cares?

Didn't King John say "Who cares?" when his nobles entreated him not to raise taxes?

Didn't Bush say "Who cares?" when they told him that thousands of the Americans he was sending into Iraq would die?

Didn't Paris say "Who cares?" when Hector begged him not to take Helen back to Troy?

You'll spell Wednesday correctly, or someone's gonna pay! Don't "Who cares?" me, mister!

The Newb

Smash Ace
Who cares? Who cares?

Didn't King John say "Who cares?" when his nobles entreated him not to raise taxes?

Didn't Bush say "Who cares?" when they told him that thousands of the Americans he was sending into Iraq would die?

Didn't Paris say "Who cares?" when Hector begged him not to take Helen back to Troy?

You'll spell Wednesday correctly, or someone's gonna pay! Don't "Who cares?" me, mister!

Boss just got told.

Top Bottom