• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

boss8

Smash Hero
Who cares? Who cares?

Didn't King John say "Who cares?" when his nobles entreated him not to raise taxes?

Didn't Bush say "Who cares?" when they told him that thousands of the Americans he was sending into Iraq would die?

Didn't Paris say "Who cares?" when Hector begged him not to take Helen back to Troy?

You'll spell Wednesday correctly, or someone's gonna pay! Don't "Who cares?" me, mister!

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
This starts at 5:00 PM. Don't listen to boss, you can't come at 4. I'm not even going to be home at 4.

Nobody show up earlier than 5 or I'll get pissed. For serious.

Oh, and it would also be nice if I could get a another cube. Volunteers?

skyheart

Smash Lord
ck, would it be alright if me and a friend came to your place until syphers started? otherwise i may not have a ride to va. or even your place korn?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
ck, would it be alright if me and a friend came to your place until syphers started? otherwise i may not have a ride to va. or even your place korn?
I would love to have people over and play smash :(
I live in small *** apartment.. so I never have people over..

I want to go sypher's today though, I went there yesterday as well but no one was there beside me/epsilonn

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
If enough people say they're going, I might be enticed. Then again, it's 3+ hours travelling on the gay metro. I'll probably just hang with CP smashers and have a fest or something. >_>

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
next date = 27th

:O

first planned one in a while. I think I'm going to try and make it an overnight thing. Either all-day Saturday or Saturday evening though Sunday afternoon.

Top Bottom