• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Even though you probably could have gotten it a long time ago. xD

Man, it's really weird to be home from university. I actually have nothing to do right now besides Smash and other games.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
make the NS community combo vid

or your own combo vid

or something entertaining

record more matches and upload them

I WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING SMASH-LIKE

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I might look into doing another combo vid. dunno. I want to get a better recording device first, like an Adaptec Gamebridge. The mediocre $25 Tuner card that I have has done alright, but something better may soon be in order.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
the link to the tourney you provide has to be found on smashboards. it doesnt even have to be a tourney though. the response i got back when i asked the guy who approves the title was: "All that you have to do is provide a link to a tournament/regular smashfest on smashboards."

i'd help you out more but the blue wouldn't be so special if everyone had it. in fact i wish y'all had blue defaulted so i could be yellow by myself.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It has to be on Smashboards? That's a pain, I was just gonna toss em one of the AiB links. -_- I think I'll just stick with my green.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
we only need a couple of guys with it anyways.

justin fuhcking founded Smash Hali LMAO and malcore is....malcore. i think we're good for now :)

what we SHOULD be focusing on is training these n00bs for Apex! :D

teenwolftoo

Smash Cadet
wow you guys are debating about colors and their significance. the only color you people need to know is purple. because that's all you're gonna see when i wiz kick you all.

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
Melee soon <3

This time around I won't be taking chances like I did last time. I picked untrained characters because I won my first match. Dumb...

Anywho, better watch out ;)

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I took a little bit of time today to figure out which characters work on my Wii and which don't. Hopefully this will expand the variety in matches for people who actually play me =P

CHARACTERS THAT WORK!

-Mario :mario2:
-Luigi :luigi2:
-Peach :peach:
-Snake :snake:
-Link :link2:
-Toon Link :toonlink:
-Meta Knight :metaknight:
-Pikachu :pikachu2:
-Marth :marth:
-Ike :ike:
-Wario :warioc:
-Captain Falcon :falcon:
-Diddy Kong :diddy:
-Yoshi :yoshi2:
-Zelda :zelda:
-Sheik :shiek:
-Pit :pit:
-Kirby :kirby2:
-King Dedede :dedede:
-Captain Olimar :olimar:
-Wolf :wolf:
-Pokemon Trainer :pt:
-Lucario :lucario:
-Ness :ness2:
-Lucas :lucas:
-Sonic :sonic:

CHARACTERS THAT DO NOT WORK!

-Bowser :bowser2:
-Falco :falco:
-Donkey Kong :dk2:
-Ganondorf :ganondorf:
-Ice Climbers :popo:
-Samus :samus2:
-ROB :rob:
-Fox :fox:
-Jigglypuff :jigglypuff:
-Mr. Game & Watch :gw:
-Random :random: LOL

I'm not 100% sure all these characters will always work on wifi, plus all I did was choose them for a second vs. a Snake on SV, but I think it'll be fine anyways. A lot more usable characters than I expected, so hopefully I can play more people now, and have a wider variety of matches!

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
wtf happened to your wii?
have you asked anyone else for help, like in the code thread?

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
was this caused by using codes (i think sam/orb/doom messed hers up this way) or a scratch disc... something else?

oh and hit me up for some wifi if u ever see me on msn. sux i cant use falco, puff or gdorf but i have been having a lot of fun with link, luigi, and ddd lately.

what stages work/don't ?

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
was this caused by using codes (i think sam/orb/doom messed hers up this way) or a scratch disc... something else?

oh and hit me up for some wifi if u ever see me on msn. sux i cant use falco, puff or gdorf but i have been having a lot of fun with link, luigi, and ddd lately.

what stages work/don't ?
i think it's the wii, other games fuhck up sometimes too.

yea, sorry that my wii took away like 3/4 of your mains haha, but i'll hit you up for sure. i know it's guaranteed that FD, BF and SV work. Lylat and Yoshi's are sketchy sometimes, but other stages like PS1, Halberd, Frigate and Castle Siege work. PS2 aswell.

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so we can't use them either... wait, that's obvious... hahaha

It'll give me an excuse to practice my Snake if I see you on. My connection's been acting like **** lately though :/

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Y'all need to play Blazblue or GG at the next biweekly or I will beat you. With a stick.

Also, they're having Brawl at the next Casual Gamers' Night.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Which means I'll be playing Saturday AND Sunday. xD Also, note that it's casual Brawl. No srs bsns anything. I imagine this means items will be involved.

Top Bottom