• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Adapt

Smash Lord
Your Fox>>your Falco. Either that, or I suck against Fox...

Also, I always check this thread, but I don't post a lot anymore. Maybe I should try and post more again

Drake12

Smash Ace
Hey look I just got this new thingy! Yay me! Yeah when summer hits I'll try to hit everything that I can. I can agree to my attendance dropping drastically since last november.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
everyone who posted on the last two pages: continue to post, this activity is incredible
Does this include me Zhao ;-;
HOHO look at me, a lurking figure of Zhao's past, come to embarrass him with secrets from his youth >_>
Did you know Zhao used to suck his thumb when we were kids? :D

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
kmag, we should do some falco dittos. i would encourage you try to pick him up but thats only because i personally prefer falco over fox and think hes a better character.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
what's shakin cam?
i saw a wall to wall post between you and kmag where he was on you for ragequitting, lol
you wanna play a few rounds?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
especially you wil, you basically are nova scotian
'Cept down here we got cornfields instead of snow. Yeehaw. :D
Did you guys know that Zhao made his own tier list a week or so before they made the first Brawl tier list, and he had Pikachu and ZSS in low tier. HARDEEHARHAR. That one's not as funny because it's true ;-;

Hey, if you guys are tired of playing each other over Wi-fi, give me a go sometime. :O Y'all seem pretty cool, maybe I actually will get a passport and come up and play some... XD

KMAG

Smash Rookie
MAL: i will falco ditty

to everyone else. fox seems hard and usless but i gonna train harder. i hope there can be somewhat of a change by the end of june.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I normally base my play off of reading my opponents. That's impossible to do when the lag's that bad.
I find it's almost easier to read your opponents online, because most people play the game very similarly online (in that they roll/spot dodge/air dodge for no reason a lot). The big problem is that you often can't punish it online, which makes it even more frustrating.

:034:

Top Bottom