• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NPM-Melee, Vancouver WA (April 11th) ♫ RESULTS

Snare

Smash Lord
now that i think about it, ive never been to a place with more food than our area, we've got like 3 malls close by, wall-mart, fred myers, target, best buy, jackinthecrack, carls jr, subway, muchas gracias, chipotle, pizza out the wazo, mcdonalds, burgerville, burgerking by the freeway, wendys, panda express, sonics, taco bell, sheris and ihop.

O.o

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
If the tournament busts, we're so having a fast-food Potluck with whoever decides to come COMING TO YOUR HOUSES AND KIDNAPPING YOUSE.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
****!!! lets rob a bank while we are in vancouver too. WE could prob bounce to oregon b4 anyone notices

dont kno if u posted as in im not trying to click the button to the first page. How much are the entry fees????

Eggz

Smash Hero
i dont fancy gimpyfish burritos anymore

eggy burrito:
chicken burrito with rice
black beans
hot sauce
sour cream
assdickload of cheese
the end

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i dont fancy gimpyfish burritos anymore

eggy burrito:
chicken burrito with rice
black beans
hot sauce
sour cream
assdickload of cheese
the end
***** thats a Kaos burrito and then u at queso and its suicide dair ALL in YO MOUF.

@grunt-kaos, toph, vish, prime, eggz, plus two more ppl in my van are most likely coming. So most likely unless something comes up where I cant come it will be a van of 7 and probably 1-2 setups.

Grunt

Smash Master
enough spamming this is legit.
we need setups, kaos your posse is bringing one setup right?
i already put it on there, cuz i think you said so before.
and people.
It probably looks something like this:
Me
Vulcan
Kaos
Toph
Emel
Vish
Prime
Eggz
Aftermath
Artiface
Brdy
Christopher
Delphiki
zodiac
Dog Latin
erk
kami
keeper
mooch
gage
Macaroni
maybe Yatta Dante? I'll have to ask zodiac.
maybe Debaser?

yeah, so far.

Top Bottom