• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NPM-Melee, Vancouver WA (April 11th) ♫ RESULTS

Zodiac

Smash Master
As for yatta Dante I HIGHLY doubt he'll come, he only comes to tourneys if he happens to have the day off and even then he would have to try a last minute ride. but I think me and delphiki are coming. I'll talk to him about driving up there and what not.

I can bring a Cube +Melee and memory card and if you need it and I have space I can bring a tv as well.

Grunt

Smash Master
alright so right now we have 24 people, which ****s up the bracket a lot, so bring friends and stuff.

debaser

Smash Lord
bart seriously does the craziest/most abstract **** I've ever seen

like moonwalk to backwards short hop off the stage into a reverse uair gimp with falcon

NW style yo

Grunt

Smash Master
but Bair goes THWACK and makes them dead.

M2everyone coming!
also, if you're coming I need chairs. I have a few and 2 couches, but nearly enough.

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
hey grunt jesse is going and zodiac do you think you can give me a ride(portland to this).

I have recording and can bring my cube if I can figure out a ride to this/delphiki we should team.

Grunt

Smash Master
No I'm sorry, I don't drive. Check the AiB link and ask around, most of the oregon people reside there.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yatta Dante is not coming, Me and Delphiki are for sure and as for rides up, I can go through portland to pick someone up but the gas fee will still be split evenly bewtween everyone., Sound good mlgc4? It will probably wont be to much.

keeper

Smash Champion
but Bair goes THWACK and makes them dead.

M2everyone coming!
also, if you're coming I need chairs. I have a few and 2 couches, but nearly enough.
As long as it's carpet and the TV's aren't that high up, I'll sit on the floor. n_n

Also, I could bring my Wii instead if you need something with component cables. If not, just tell me to bring the cube.

Grunt

Smash Master
it doesn't matter what you bring, but most of it is not carpet. :(
the couches and what not are on the carpet which face the big TV. everything else would be on the nook floor which is that linoleum stuff.

Grunt

Smash Master
i suppose I could put pillows all over the ground if it comes to that.
then we could get some sushi and be all Japanese and stuff.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to team with a 500 lb, cocaine addicted Furry me?
My brother is teaming with someone else.

Juce

Smash Ace
Yatta Dante is not coming, Me and Delphiki are for sure and as for rides up, I can go through portland to pick someone up but the gas fee will still be split evenly bewtween everyone., Sound good mlgc4? It will probably wont be to much.
yeah sounds good k/this is christopher on aib & mlgc4 on swf just on jesse's account k

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
shieks pretty dam gay. no offense to actual homosexuals just shiek players. lol. and yea ill most likely be coming to this and bring a setup or two.

we need more ppl from wa coming

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Grunt, you should get a confirmed list started or something cuz it would be nice to know roughly how many people are coming.

Top Bottom