• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tedeth

Smash Master
The running at me squealing thing was just banter I actually get on ok with Shaya generally now. However Fake Scar pisses me off. He's got Shaya's ego without the skill to back it up + I actually think he's got like down syndrome or something.

EDIT: Banter would prolly be a better word to describe it than joke.

S.D

Smash Master
I love Tedeth and Bjay.

Their posts always make me smile :)

@Zero: Ok cool, just didn't know if you still wanted a lift or not, it's all good though I could have taken you both. Maybe next time eh? At least this way you'll fit more tvs. Now ima be driving all alone :(

S.D

Smash Master
Oh yeah Ted, looks like I'm bringing Tim's TV with me plus a GCN and melee. Might bring my brawl disc in case its needed but it sounds like there are plenty of wiis to go around.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman

Watch out guys, new top tier charater heading ur way.

P.s

ON 3 QUACK... 1...2...3..*starts slow clap* Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!..... man u need to do that at his torney

tkls

Smash Apprentice
hey, if i bring a tv, do i get a free lift from the station? and if yes, what would people prefer, a tv or a wii? i cant bring both

tedeth

Smash Master
either is fine at this point. Need backups of both.

Sure some other ppl can bring wiis that havn't pledged them already, just for spares.

EDIT: PPL BRING POWERBOARDS!!! LOTS OF POWERBOARDS!!!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sorry FakeScar, I totally would so I can record you being beat over and over again, but my DVDR is kinda messed up right now.

EDIT: PPL BRING POWERBOARDS!!! LOTS OF POWERBOARDS!!!
I will bring a bag dedicated to powerboards.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
Gosh Aqua is super annoying, I love ILAG though.

Bjay rules and tells it like it is.

Why is Tedeth so angry all of a sudden?

PS: I hate all of you.
u dont know me ***. and u dont know ilag either.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
another DK!?

us DK's are very territorial now

accept my Dk superiority and you can exist in my territory ( i suck these days imo)

**** i so wish you made the tounrey a week later so i could come. Oh well have fun and take lots of photos.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
unreon also does BJJ, major respect in my book. I started that but stopped but i plan to take it up again after school

unreon

Smash Ace
How can anyone who wants Matt Hughes to get torn in half be a bad guy?
:DDDDDDDD

Tedeth used to be super nice to everyone and now with all the young'uns coming in he's gotten pissed at them all HAHA

FTS has a fawesomesauce DK, let him show you who is alpha male.

ILAAAAAAAG is king. I for one welcome our laggy overlords.

HAIL ANTS

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
There's a shopping centre across the road from it, so I'd assume so.

Also tom if you haven't left pack your eee plx.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i think brawl doubles
1st luke and jambo
2nd tedeth and scott
3rd/4th meteor n toby and shayas team i cant remember who got wat

EDIT - Inappropriate content CAO WTF how is it can i atleast show the picture for 2more days plz.

this also reminds me of toby

this could be my new sig tell me your thoughts on it

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
2 big....downsize it a bit....looks sexy tho...should change it 2 ilag..

wow good work luke in doubles
dw tedeth, ill be your partner for doubles next time...team name weredonkey or something

considering all the metas were in top 4 for doubles im assuming that we also won crews :D

@ilag, picture was removed coz obviously u must realise that this forum has censorship

EDITX2: OMG GRATS SHAYA ON BREAKING YOUR TOURNIE 2nd SPIRAL OF HATE

tedeth

Smash Master
Hey guys great tourney today I'm glad we had such a good turnout. As Shaya said it was prolly the most packed tourney skill wise in nsw ever for brawl which is really good.

I'll post the results and rankings later im too tired tonight.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
**** I am so **** tired. 15+ hour days really do a number on you.

Tourney was awesome. Melee was so ****.

Shoutouts, if ever, will come later. :/

Mercury Adept

Smash Rookie
I was playing well, winning matches in practice, then in the tourney I just failed, but i'm glad i got to verse new people.

Sorry we had to leave early, thanks for everything Tedeth we all had a good time.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol mad fun tourney, holy **** shaya came 1st! and even more holy **** toby came second, with pokemans, what did I tell you toby all you needed was a bit of exp to level up your Pokemon and then you would **** everyone.
time for shoutouts

toby: see above. thanks for letting me stay at your place dude and good to see you again, your awesome, enjoy the adaptogens. cant wait to play the real rock smash flash (ness not rob) its gonna be epic. solid squirtle ftw

meteor: didn't really get to play you much but it was good to hang out with you again, like I said above I cant wait for the doubles rematch, I was really looking forward to a proper showdown in the finals.

Tedeth: grats on a mad op tourney, I had loads of fun, and we had some good matches, your win was well earnt

thanks to the 4 ****ing metaknights for giving me the honor of fighting by their side! its all up to you now fts.

jambo: lol yes, thanks for teaming with me man the mario brothers are just too good no-one can beat us (ok well that was a groundless statement but we didn't lose a single set the whole time (notice my shameless attempt to hide me bragging about the fact that we didn't lose a single set the whole time))
time to work on some pro strats.

Isaac: thanks for coming down and giving me a lift back home, shame you didn't do too well but I could tell the moment I saw you at the tourney that you were **** tired. your team with zier was pretty mad though I was impressed.

bjay: shame I didn't get to play you in a tourney match but we had some fun friendly's, good to finally see you again its nice to have someone in the scene who is smart mature and most of all nice. good work.

sd: **** man wish we got to play, although I already know the outcome, your too good man, good to see you again though.

shaya: lol finally, good work dude about time you pulled off first.

@ everyone else, lol I have ****ed memory and like cant remember anyone im soz, except for that zero kid that like mad pwns with zero suit, wtf glide tossing is op. also that other guy (summoner) who pulled out the mad off stage jigglypuff rest kill, epic.

I'm ****ed I'm going to bed, also I lag is not really that bad irl, just needs to grow up a bit imo.
lol at shaya coming along mid match and coaching him though, can anyone see shayas new apprentice being ilag, I sure can. works on so many levels

S.D

Smash Master
Thanks Teddy for another top tourney.

Too bad melee didn't get to finish, maybe next tourney we can round that one out or something?

Everyone's getting so good at brawl nowdays, so many close and epic matches! Grats to Shaya and Bjay for beating me and thanks for those epic sets, amazing stuff, and sorry about MK :(

Great to see so many new faces too and sorry to those I didn't get around to meeting.
Shoutouts later

Top Bottom