• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
jigglypuff doesn't need a shred of ability past **** loads of weaving and baiting
wtf man
stick to the jiggly code, dun reveal our secrets

guys what he meant to say wuz jiggly is highly technical and mindgames and skill and stuff, and he had to prac up heaps and try super hard to even do damage and stuff

Dekar289

Smash Hero
iirc
ganon gets crapped on by everything

in fact mikul's ganon gives me more trouble than any space animal, mainly because 1 hit does like 70%

S.D

Smash Master
His u smash probably kills jiggs at zero.

Not that it matter because jiggs can just press down b and kill you whenever she wants.

I played like 1000 characters but Shaya only let me have 2 count :(

I'll do shoutouts soon I promise.

@ Unreon: We got 2 crew battles in and tore **** up. I took 15 off my beloved Hunter crew in melee, sorry guys :( Bjay ruined people in Brawl with the help of our ring in Shaya while Turtle took no interest and played friendlies most of the time :) We are still yet to play our main rivals, those 4 ****ing metaknights... Hopefully next time crews can get a bit more attention, just a little more organisation I feel might do the trick.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
His u smash probably kills jiggs at zero.

Not that it matter because jiggs can just press down b and kill you whenever she wants.

I played like 1000 characters but Shaya only let me have 2 count :(

I'll do shoutouts soon I promise.

@ Unreon: We got 2 crew battles in and tore **** up. I took 15 off my beloved Hunter crew in melee, sorry guys :( Bjay ruined people in Brawl with the help of our ring in Shaya while Turtle took no interest and played friendlies most of the time :) We are still yet to play our main rivals, those 4 ****ing metaknights... Hopefully next time crews can get a bit more attention, just a little more organisation I feel might do the trick.

lies! i got the last stock off hunter and then took 5 off gong but i lost one :( oh and i beat gords in brawl :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
turt is too good, I'm supossed to be good at brawl and I practised all the day before with shaya toby and ricky and play top tier snake hax and the green machine, and turt shows up with a broken hand and is like "meh brawls gay I cant remember the last time I bothered to think about it, might as well go in brawl singles to kill some time" and he places way higher than me.
I had lots of fun playing melee too, luigi is just too good, too bad I suck at melee though.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its a funny thing though... I remeber during the tourney standing around in crews and I looked over and saw my shadow and it kinda looked like dk... fts was there in spirit.
you and me need to train fts, we're supossed to be the rising stars this year, and then toby comes out of nowhere... guess thats a given though, toby doesnt just main pokemon trainer, he is the pokemon trainer.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
its a funny thing though... I remeber during the tourney standing around in crews and I looked over and saw my shadow and it kinda looked like dk... fts was there in spirit.
you and me need to train fts, we're supossed to be the rising stars this year, and then toby comes out of nowhere... guess thats a given though, toby doesnt just main pokemon trainer, he is the pokemon trainer.
Luke ur not that massive to make a DK shadow ;)

Toby.

Smash Master
The pogeymans are creatures of destruction and mayhem. They've got my family and if I dont use pokemon trainer in tournaments they're going to start cutting off my parents fingers. Train with FTS so you can put an end to their reign of terror.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i cant really say much about tiers i spammed mk and then when someone would beat me in an mk ditto i'd go snake and pick moses

swordsaint

Smash Master
Oh the memories turtle, the scars cut deep. I really need a bit more knowledge of character match-ups and stages to ban, counter-pick and cancel. I'm not too good with those. Haha I really hate the feeling of knowing I should of done better but not having done so. By days end, just so exhausted. =/

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
SO LIKE, GUYS

For anyone who's free tomorrow, you're welcome to come to my place for some Smash. 9-6pm, bring your Wiis if possible. Call me when you get to Quakers Hill station if you haven't been to my place before, that way I can direct you, far too many people seem to get lost on the way. >.<

For location and contact details, see this post.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Before some small shoutouts I'd like to say once again thanks to tedeth for a very fun tournament, and I definitely look forward to the next one. I wasn't expecting such a high result, so it's more than I could ask for, since I was hanging onto the verge of death, it was a great ending that Ivysaur vine whipped and threw me into oblivion, a perfect way to end it for me. :p It was great meeting plenty of new faces, and also seeing everyone again since I haven't seen most of you guys in ages. I look forward to bludging competing at the next tournament!

Shoutouts:

ComboTurtle - looks like your Marth is great as always Tom! Thanks a bunch for the great matches as always. I had a good start against you but it looks like you got the better of me towards the end, it was fun! Good work on Brawl too :p

Katzen - A very impressive Ike you have there. It's very tough vsing you, yet at the same time it's very fun, hope we can have some matches in the future again.

Lampi - You're just way too good Lampi! Great come back in our doubles matches, and also great games in our singles matches. It's a shame that you had to vs Meteor and myself in Double Elim, because if it weren't for that I think you would have got a much better placing, so don't let that bother you, there's always next time ^^ It was nice meeting you btw!

luke_atyeo - It seems we never really play but hey at least we got friendlies for the first time :p Your Snake is as brutal as always, and your Luigi is just as brutal, and just as fun to vs as well. We should have a Luigi ditto some time, mine's not as good as yours though. :p

Mercury Adept - Hey it was nice to see you again! That's some great friendlies we had, but it's a shame you didn't make it to the Top 16. I hope I'll see you again at another tournament, and I look forward to facing you again!

Meteor - Rickyyy looks like we didn't have to vs each other in the Brawl tourney this time :p But we did in Melee and looks like you had me throughout that whole match. Great games ^^ Shame we didn't vs each other in the Brawl tourney, although had I lost my first match one of us would have been knocked out fairly early :p. We shall play some Jump next time too since we didn't get to this time :( *brings in the piledriver*

S.D - Sam I always love vsing you our matches are just so much fun. I thought I was going to lose the very last match of our set in the Double Elim, but blah, I hung in there! I was very surprised with the result, but I was more surprised with the fact that all everything I was trying just wasn't working, but nonetheless it was very fun, and it was some very epic matches since that Peach vs Marth match :p I hope we have some more extremely close matches like that, and I hope I was of some help for crews! ^^

tcranter - Toby thanks heaps for what was one of the most fun and toughest matches at the tournament. Having never versed you before, I definitely didn't know what to expect, but I definitely expected a challenge, and that it would take a lot out of me to get in a win. I was satisfied that I managed to fit in even one win at all, but you were consistently dominant throughout the match, so it's no surprise that you knocked me into the losers bracket, and also knocked me out to get into the grand finals. Each one of your Pokemon is super effective against me, but nonetheless it was great to face them. It's a shame that you didn't get first place, but to me you were the only person I did not beat at the tournament, so in my eyes you're the winner! ;) (Plus, it's even more awesome that you use Pokemon!) Also what's this about wanting to vs me for a long time? I'm very curious now!

Tedeth - Our match was definitely ironic zero tedeth, with our mains being each other's secondaries, nonetheless I was expecting a very fun and tough match, and you did not fail to deliver. It's a shame about the ending for our final match though, although man that was seriously one of my toughest matches of the day, and my gosh I'm surprised I rose from the brink of death. Having never really played each other, I'm glad that our first 3 matches were one of the best matches I've had that day, and also one of my favourites, thanks a bunch! ^^
____

Not many shoutouts this time for me, I decided to just only pick some of those I played at the tourney.

Laziness rocks. Also, flying rock smash. Geodood style.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Two people impressed me during the tournament: Lampi and Bjay.

Lampi's Bowser is exceptional. I've not seen a Bowser that could take two stocks from my Ike, let alone beat me. It was a very intense battle, and for that you have my respect as a player. Next time, however, you shall not fare so well. Very well played, bravo.

Bjay's Wario was not only well practiced, but I also enjoyed the combat immensely. As if that wasn't enough, take note of Bjay's last post number. #1337 GET

I look forward to playing you again in future.

Jambo, I didn't bother mentioning your Mario until now because it had impressed me a long while before this particular tournament was even conceived. Congratulations on your Doubles victory, it was well earned. Hopefully this will be the first of many victories to come.

Also, I hear your team-mate helped, so good on him, whomever that was.

Toby.

Smash Master
Thanks for the kind words Bjay :)

I'd been looking forward to playing you because I kept hearing people mention your name at previous tournaments, and every time people were saying what a solid player you are. It's only natural that I'd want to play you ^.^

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Firstly, Thanks Tedeth for organising the tourny, your great, Also thanks Tim for organising crews, your also great. Everyone who travelled from hunters and wollongong and places of the like are amazing, haha, really putting in the effort, which i don't intend to reciprocate :laugh:.

Me shoutouts no1 will care aboot :bee::

Bjay
: Thanks for getting me to play in singles poules even though i was leaving, i had alot of fun and played great matches against great players. Fun matches in doubles and poules, your Wario is awesome, i'd never versed one before, haha. Your a cool guy as well, grats on your placing :).

Katzen
: Great matches in poules, your ike is very tough to get around, didn't enjoy you punishing my key with ur utilt, lol, stupid giant sword, hope to verse you more at future tournaments ;).

Lampi:
: I'm assuming your the 3rd person i played in brawl single poules, but im not sure >.<: That TV totally WAS laggy ;), but really, good, fun and close games (cept melee doubles, which we won't talk about :laugh:), great Bowser and Kirby. Kirby mindgames were hilarious, your dodge roll then grab is somehow faster than my spot dodge, lol, your final kill was also heaps stylish, and full of overkill... all things that are good :laugh:.

Toby and Ricky:Wouldv liked to have had some singles games against you guys at some point, nevertheless doubles matches were alot of fun, you delivered some decent ownage :p, interesting counterpick indeed. Even though i didn't verse your Mewtwo meteor, he was very fun to watch... also... its Mewtwo! You guys are great, keep up the owning :laugh:.

Tedeth and Scoot:Ted, you clearly have master persuasion skills to get Iso's pikmin to mutany like that :laugh:. Great games in doubles, wish we could have taken that second match... so we could play a third, haha. Great job 3 stocking Ilag in crews Tedeth :(. Grats on your doubles placing guys. Well done in our crew matches Scoot.

Lvl9CPU Luigi and Ilag
: Awesome job carrying your team l9CPU, you've got to teach me how to powershield like that, Your up+b kill on me was awesome, well timed sir. Sucks that Ilag kept shuttle looping you, he's not a stellar team-mate, probably lost you the set, should team up with Lvl9CPU Peach next time maybe.
@Ilag: (actually) I think people are warming up to you a bit more Harrison, wouldv been cool if you'd have stayed a bit longer, i'd like to have some offline matches against you for some metaknight practice. Saw a few of your matches, you played well, grats on getting through poules, bl that you had to leave. Nice turnaround in the doubles match where you won, don't be so eager to declare "i've lost", unless its for real life mindgames, in which case, carry on. Learn to not be scared of snakes and tedeths, haha :p.

Chris(tkls?)
: Nice talking to you on the painful walk to the station, hope you got home safe and **** free. Try and sleep on the train over next time, lack of sleep is the sux.

Zero?: (hunter crew match) Your Zss is great, great strings and great pressure. I felt i was very lucky to have the win in that match.

Tim: Tim your awesome, well done taking 11 of our crews melee stocks, and being left with two, you should have opened for your team and just taken all 16, haha. Made me lol in our brawl match when you were sitting forward in your chair up until you took one of my stocks, then you sat back and just kind of gave up, haha.The main clincher in like.. everyone in our crew not being able to pay was just because we all had 20 dollar bills and no 10 dollar bills . Good work and well done in crew organisation.

In closing: i havn't mentioned quite a few people mainly cause i'm really bad with names, and people wern't wearing name-tags :p. Also this post is already pretty painfully large. next time i'll make sure to play the game within a month of the tournament, also fit in at least one friendly whilst there, haha. I know I've abused emoticons and the word 'great'. Thanks everyone who brought the equipment and also thanks everyone for being so cool and friendly, and being such great players!

unreon

Smash Ace
SD took 15 stock wtfmotherfracking bomb. That's too way too insane O_O Now my words are a mess and I are speechless.

I will be there next time. To play 4 ****ing Metaknights, and I will emerge as king of Brawl. Watch, just watch.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Enigmalik - Ah how could I forget! I'm glad you stuck around, and I'm glad you had fun too! I definitely enjoyed versing you, it was definitely great fun! You may have not found a main for yourself yet but at the very least your Game and Watch is a great one and it's very fun to verse. I don't know who your next main will be or if you will stick with Game and Watch but I hope Game and Watch will be one of your mains! It was nice meeting ya ^^
__

Thanks Katzen and Toby! I hope I vs you guys again soon, we didn't have enough matches :p
__

Also, gogogo Lvl 9 CPU!

Zero

Smash Hero
Shoutouts at last.

Tedeth: Thanks so much for hosting and organising the tournament, it was an absolute blast. I had never played a proficient Wolf, and after playing you, I can safely say that I absolutely abhor playing against him. You're just too good. Shame I didn't get to play you in Melty, I was waiting to play your Nanaya. I hope you come down to HV to play on my home ground next time. :D

Shaya: Your ability to change the momentum of the match is just too good, as well as your utilt, ffff. I hope you get the videos uploaded soon, I'm quite eager to watch them again. The matches I played against you were probably my favourite of the day, besides the last match against Liam's DK. I've pondered upon your advice and I swear that next tournament, I'll score top 8. At least. Always great to talk to you, O Smash Overseer. Also epic double jump recovery to taunt punish is epic.

Sam: You're too good. No matter how much I try, you just build a wall around your weakness and not let me inside. And that's just in Brawl. That was the first time I've played you in Melee, and I'm scared to a whole new level. Your level is definitely something to strive for. I hope I'll be a challenge to you one day.

Tim: First time I've met you, your crew event really was a highlight of my day, the happiness, sadness, agitation and devastation of playing every crew will make the tournament a memorable experience. Let's hope we can work better towards a more smooth event next time. I didn't even play you in Brawl or Melee. :{

Toby: I didn't really talk to you much, and I didn't even play you, which I did say I'd do before the day. But you seemed a really nice guy and by watching your match with Shaya, I see that your PT is no joke. I'm really quite excited to take you in a match.

Liam (Toby's friend I think): Holy crap DK punch final kill RAGE. The matches against you were rather epic, I must admit. I hope you'll make the effort to visit the HV and participate in the next tournament, so I can play you again.

Bjay: Can't wait to see you at Animania! We might actually play some Smash together then. Or some Melty. Yeah, Melty sounds good. I've never seen you play Brawl before and your collective skill with the entire cast is something to be respected. Just watching you play friendlies with ZNemesis at the beginning of the day, using a variety of characters with your skill was amazing. I didn't get to play you though. Hopefully that'll change soon!

Stereo: It was great fun talking and playing you in crews, shame I didn't play you more often in friendlies. Come down to HV later on with the full gong crew and we'll have a rematch! :D

Notable mentions to Luke, whom I played in the crew battles and scared me with his broken utilt range, but didn't talk and get to know you much. Hopefully that'll change in the future.

Isorrpia, I think, I chatted to you a little, but never played you, which is a shame, since I saw your Olimar destroy Summoner, striking my curiosity.

Rest of the Scar crew, your games were pretty solid, caught me by surprise to be perfectly honest.

Thanks again to Teddy for the fantastic event, from 4:30am to 7:30pm, it was fun all the way.

Now, for an alert for the West Sydney crew, Hunter Valley is trying to gather interest for two tournaments that will hopefully take place in April, with a two week margin, which require your assistance to make it a worthwhile event. So take a look at this and see if you'd be interested in attending.

PS: Did anyone pick up my pen? I really miss that pen already. :(

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Whew, another great tourney from Tedeth. Time for some shoutouts (condensed version)

Tedeth: Great tourney. Shame we didn't get to play Melty offline. Wolf's laser is gay. You seemed to be either playing matches or frantically organising things.

Tim: Crews are simultaneously the best and worse thing ever. So nerve wracking watching your teammates play but the matches were generally all fun (yes, even that match against you S.D)

S.D: Nice hat.

Luke: GAH WHY ON EARTH DID I REST YOU OFFSTAGE! Still angry at myself about that.

Shaya: Nice work on the tourney win. You shouldn't have banned Japes against ZSS though.

Dedu: <3 Kohaku. I hope you start playing Melty too and we can share the Kohaku love :D

Hunter Crew: <3 5 TVs
Gords: I didn't play you all day I believe. Good work carrying almost all of Hunter's melee skill. I'm so horrible at that game :/ Need to get some serious training of someone
EA: I didn't actually see too many games of yours. Can't really comment on much. <3 Powerboards and TVs
Zero: You're driving me next time, I don't care if your father says he won't.

More if I think of them.

lampiaio

Smash Cadet
NNID
jp_lampi
Lampi - You're just way too good Lampi! Great come back in our doubles matches, and also great games in our singles matches. It's a shame that you had to vs Meteor and myself in Double Elim, because if it weren't for that I think you would have got a much better placing, so don't let that bother you, there's always next time ^^ It was nice meeting you btw!
Wow, thanks Bjay! I was feeling terrible for losing in double elim after doing so well during pools, so thanks for the kind words ^^ It was nice meeting you too! You're a really friendly person and, as Toby said above, your sportsmanship is really cool, especially for someone who is such a great player. Your Wario is incredible, I was impressed at the way you use his entire moveset. I remember thinking sometime during one of our matches, "I better watch out for that waft, it's coming anytime soon"... but it was too late u.u

Lampi's Bowser is exceptional. I've not seen a Bowser that could take two stocks from my Ike, let alone beat me. It was a very intense battle, and for that you have my respect as a player. Next time, however, you shall not fare so well. Very well played, bravo.
You have no idea how honored I feel to read that. It was indeed very intense, I look forward to our next battle! Also, your counter skills surprised me.

Lampi:
: I'm assuming your the 3rd person i played in brawl single poules, but im not sure >.<: That TV totally WAS laggy ;), but really, good, fun and close games (cept melee doubles, which we won't talk about :laugh:), great Bowser and Kirby. Kirby mindgames were hilarious, your dodge roll then grab is somehow faster than my spot dodge, lol, your final kill was also heaps stylish, and full of overkill... all things that are good :laugh:.
:laugh: yeah, it was me! XD those were incredibly fun matches, I had to rethink my strategy many times during each of them. You adapt your playstyle really well!

I wish I could write shoutouts too, but unfortunately I didn't manage to remember everyone's names! =X It's a shame since I have so much to say about everyone I met there.
I am truly glad to have finally met you all.
I really really want to play more with you guys, be it at tournaments or just friendly meets. I hope I can make the most of my stay in Australia, and that includes improving my smash skills XD :laugh:

S.D

Smash Master
Ok, best I get some shoutouts done before it becomes obselete to do so. But first thanks for the kind comments from those who have already mentioned me, much appreciated <3

Tedeth: Much thanks and <3 once again for the tournament. Without your efforts and organisation the Sydney community would be in some kind of limbo at present so it's great to see you taking the initiative and doing so well with these tourneys. With regards to our matches, what can I say apart from... sorry. I don't think I could have been any cheaper if I tried, going for both Wolf's worst matchups. Although it's a sign of respect too :) great to see your melee coming along too!

Bjay: I don't know what it is about our matches, but every time we play (melee or brawl) it seems to come right down to the wire. It's unbelievable how close every match of that set was, and with the added drama of a power failure it pretty much had a bit of everything! I wish I had stuck to my guns instead of going for the 'safe' option but even though I lost I thoroughly enjoyed playing you, well done on your placing too! Also our crew rocks, your Wario is a stock ****** machine.

Toby: I can't actually remember the last time I played you in singles (if ever) but I live in fear of the day. You've come such a long way in such a short time it's crazy, even though you use the most broken character in the game (3 in 1 wtf?) lol. Congratulations on 2nd in Brawl, although once you made finals I was sure Shaya was destined for 2nd place :p Tom says your Jiggs is on the rise aswell, which is a bitter sweet thing to hear :dizzy: Always great to see you, you're a top bloke with loads of sex appeal.

Meteor: Wow MEWTWO! Crazy choice of character and much respect. It was just unfortunate I've played against Mewtwo's before ;) As soon as you switched to Jiggs it got tight, as it always does, it was very close in the end. Looking forward to loser's finals! lol

Turtle: Kinda thought the hand would slow you down a little but you were consistently good as always. We kinda choked in Brawl doubles for a change but these things happen and life goes on I suppose :p Thanks for teaming as always, melee doubles was funsies, esp our space animal team. Glad you made it along I would have missed you babe :) Looking forward to melee GF should I make it that far.

Shaya: **** you. Nah seriously our set in winners was off the top shelf, Moses was my bane YET AGAIN, seriously can we just ban that stage already? Congratulations on finally dragging yourself to the top of the podium, it's just hard to believe it took this long! Seems like we're still close, but I think it's clear that you've improved a little beyond my level, looking forward to getting my revenge next time :p

Zero: Fabulous to see Hunter repping hard in Sydney, even if you guys did bail on me and make me drive all alone :( lol. Man you've improved out of sight, that Zamus is just amazing and your game is so polished now, I didn't see a single Zerocide! I don't think it will be long before you start getting the sort of results you want, skillwise you're where you need to be, just need a little luck sometimes too. I thought you had me in crews too, but as I say you need some luck sometimes and I think I had some, (must have been the hat). Don't give up on melee either, your Samus is pretty solid you just killed yourself lots :(

Summoner: Nice to see you finally got yourself a copy of melee XD That jiggs of yours in Brawl is getting insanely good, improving so much all the time!

EA: We only got to play in crews and I think I broke my control just trying to get out of those grabs. Your CG is so evil and consistent now, you could easily have taken me down without losing a stock had I not mashed out like Xeno on speed.

Gords: Once again I barely got to play you, I think crews was our only match. I can see a lot of improvement in your Sheik, you just gotta learn to not get grabbed :p

Mercury: Pleasure to meet you dude! I didn't get a chance to play you in singles but from what I saw your Lucas is beasting! I spotted one friendly where you really gave it to Bjay, and that's no mean feat. Thanks heaps for filling in for our crew too, didn't lose a single stock! Sorry to knock you guys out of doubles, but you really pushed us and it was a lot of fun to play against a fellow Lucas player (even though I was playing Pit :() Hope to see you again and cheers for the giant TV!

Scoot: Sorry I coached Turtle a little but the poor kid needs all the help he can get. I think he has some sort of mental condition so go easy on him k? Didn't play you in singles but I'd say maybe don't pick Falcon ever again in teams :confused:

ILAG: BL about getting stuck with a lv9 cpu but you're not a bad kid and I think you're growing on people,
sort of like genital warts or something.
Shame you had to leave early, speak up a bit next time, you're sort of a cult hero.

Enig/Iso: Didn't play you guys or see a whole lot of you but you're both cool kids and we should catch up and play some games next time k?

Luke:
Again didn't play you, crazy how these things turn out huh? Congrats on your teams win and I know you would have liked to place a little higher in singles but what can I say, the competition is tough these days and really most matches could go any which way. Big ups for using weegee also :)

Throwback: Great to meet you man and it was awesome to see so many ACT reps there on the day! I can see a lot of potential in your DK so keep at it and you'll be busting into the top 8 in no time.

Maurer:
I don't know if you visit the boards but it was good to see you and thanks for the matches. Way to own my ****ty peach :(

Lampi+Arthur: Wow Brazil is beasting in smash! It was great to finally meet you both and I hope your first Aussie smash tournament was both fun and challenging. You guys make a great team and really pushed me and Turtle in melee, those matches were a lot of fun. Congrats too on knocking us out of Brawl :) Hope the trip continues to be a great experience!

Stereo: Good to see you again mate, and it's great to see you taking an interest in melee. Sucks that we didn't have time to work a little on your game but I think you're really getting there, so keep it up!

Hopefully that's close to everyone but I cbf writing anymore, these things always end up 1000 times longer than I intend...

Zero

Smash Hero
I think I zerocided once or twice in the Brawl singles double elim >.< And next time, if you're still offering lifts, we'll gladly accept them, since Tom can't navigate and my dad is lazy and doesn't want to hang around Sydney for a day. You think that bringing an unusual piece of attire will improve my luck? Hm...

*ponders*

I have the best idea of the century. Even better than my plan to put a gamecube in my mother's car when I get my P's. You'll all see soon...

Toby.

Smash Master
We've only ever played against each other in doubles. Thanks for the kind words :) I'm trying to work on captain falcon rather than jigglypuff. I had to resort to jiggs against turt because he's too beast. Hopefully we can have some friendlies at this hunter valley thing :)

S.D

Smash Master
Woo! Falcon is all sorts of sexy. I play quite a bit of Falcon myself so I might be able to help you a lil if you like :)

My post was last on the page so nobody gets to read my great big wall of shoutouts... or do they...

Ok, best I get some shoutouts done before it becomes obselete to do so. But first thanks for the kind comments from those who have already mentioned me, much appreciated <3

Tedeth: Much thanks and <3 once again for the tournament. Without your efforts and organisation the Sydney community would be in some kind of limbo at present so it's great to see you taking the initiative and doing so well with these tourneys. With regards to our matches, what can I say apart from... sorry. I don't think I could have been any cheaper if I tried, going for both Wolf's worst matchups. Although it's a sign of respect too :) great to see your melee coming along too!

Bjay: I don't know what it is about our matches, but every time we play (melee or brawl) it seems to come right down to the wire. It's unbelievable how close every match of that set was, and with the added drama of a power failure it pretty much had a bit of everything! I wish I had stuck to my guns instead of going for the 'safe' option but even though I lost I thoroughly enjoyed playing you, well done on your placing too! Also our crew rocks, your Wario is a stock ****** machine.

Toby: I can't actually remember the last time I played you in singles (if ever) but I live in fear of the day. You've come such a long way in such a short time it's crazy, even though you use the most broken character in the game (3 in 1 wtf?) lol. Congratulations on 2nd in Brawl, although once you made finals I was sure Shaya was destined for 2nd place :p Tom says your Jiggs is on the rise aswell, which is a bitter sweet thing to hear :dizzy: Always great to see you, you're a top bloke with loads of sex appeal.

Meteor: Wow MEWTWO! Crazy choice of character and much respect. It was just unfortunate I've played against Mewtwo's before ;) As soon as you switched to Jiggs it got tight, as it always does, it was very close in the end. Looking forward to loser's finals! lol

Turtle: Kinda thought the hand would slow you down a little but you were consistently good as always. We kinda choked in Brawl doubles for a change but these things happen and life goes on I suppose :p Thanks for teaming as always, melee doubles was funsies, esp our space animal team. Glad you made it along I would have missed you babe :) Looking forward to melee GF should I make it that far.

Shaya: **** you. Nah seriously our set in winners was off the top shelf, Moses was my bane YET AGAIN, seriously can we just ban that stage already? Congratulations on finally dragging yourself to the top of the podium, it's just hard to believe it took this long! Seems like we're still close, but I think it's clear that you've improved a little beyond my level, looking forward to getting my revenge next time :p

Zero: Fabulous to see Hunter repping hard in Sydney, even if you guys did bail on me and make me drive all alone :( lol. Man you've improved out of sight, that Zamus is just amazing and your game is so polished now, I didn't see a single Zerocide! I don't think it will be long before you start getting the sort of results you want, skillwise you're where you need to be, just need a little luck sometimes too. I thought you had me in crews too, but as I say you need some luck sometimes and I think I had some, (must have been the hat). Don't give up on melee either, your Samus is pretty solid you just killed yourself lots :(

Summoner: Nice to see you finally got yourself a copy of melee XD That jiggs of yours in Brawl is getting insanely good, improving so much all the time!

EA: We only got to play in crews and I think I broke my control just trying to get out of those grabs. Your CG is so evil and consistent now, you could easily have taken me down without losing a stock had I not mashed out like Xeno on speed.

Gords: Once again I barely got to play you, I think crews was our only match. I can see a lot of improvement in your Sheik, you just gotta learn to not get grabbed :p

Mercury: Pleasure to meet you dude! I didn't get a chance to play you in singles but from what I saw your Lucas is beasting! I spotted one friendly where you really gave it to Bjay, and that's no mean feat. Thanks heaps for filling in for our crew too, didn't lose a single stock! Sorry to knock you guys out of doubles, but you really pushed us and it was a lot of fun to play against a fellow Lucas player (even though I was playing Pit :() Hope to see you again and cheers for the giant TV!

Scoot: Sorry I coached Turtle a little but the poor kid needs all the help he can get. I think he has some sort of mental condition so go easy on him k? Didn't play you in singles but I'd say maybe don't pick Falcon ever again in teams :confused:

ILAG: BL about getting stuck with a lv9 cpu but you're not a bad kid and I think you're growing on people,
sort of like genital warts or something.
Shame you had to leave early, speak up a bit next time, you're sort of a cult hero.

Enig/Iso: Didn't play you guys or see a whole lot of you but you're both cool kids and we should catch up and play some games next time k?

Luke:
Again didn't play you, crazy how these things turn out huh? Congrats on your teams win and I know you would have liked to place a little higher in singles but what can I say, the competition is tough these days and really most matches could go any which way. Big ups for using weegee also :)

Throwback: Great to meet you man and it was awesome to see so many ACT reps there on the day! I can see a lot of potential in your DK so keep at it and you'll be busting into the top 8 in no time.

Maurer:
I don't know if you visit the boards but it was good to see you and thanks for the matches. Way to own my ****ty peach :(

Lampi+Arthur: Wow Brazil is beasting in smash! It was great to finally meet you both and I hope your first Aussie smash tournament was both fun and challenging. You guys make a great team and really pushed me and Turtle in melee, those matches were a lot of fun. Congrats too on knocking us out of Brawl :) Hope the trip continues to be a great experience!

Stereo: Good to see you again mate, and it's great to see you taking an interest in melee. Sucks that we didn't have time to work a little on your game but I think you're really getting there, so keep it up!

Hopefully that's close to everyone but I cbf writing anymore, these things always end up 1000 times longer than I intend...

swordsaint

Smash Master
I picked Falcon trying to prove tiers wrong. :'( That turned out swell though didn't it? Personally I thought the stage is what did in Captain Falcon, not Captain Falcon or my skill with him. :D

I'll beat turt next time, I now know to ban Shadow Moses. I'm not all good with the banning and cancelling and counter-picking and whinging and stuffs.

Shout out to (fake) Scar. I had fun slapping you in the face. Hope you enjoyed it.

Tedeth, sorry I let you down man. I think we should team more though, we're pretty good together. You didn't do as good in singles as last but you still did good. ^^

Shaya. I never in my entire life thought I'd like you man. You're completely different in person and less of a douche. I don't know whether that's because you act all big on the internet or whatnot but I actually thought you were pretty funny. Great Brawler, you are, and congrats on first. I'm sure you deserved it.

Meteor. Big difference from S.H.A.Y.A.S.G.A.Y right? lol bad luck man. I like your Ness but I think it's time you moved on. Your R.O.B is good, I'ma just think myself lucky this time and believe your john about losing early. ;)

My crew. Didn't get any singles matches with any of you but Scar. I hope to next time, you guys look pretty solid and skilled.

Toby. STILL NONE!!!??? I swear, next time I'm coming early and I'ma **** you before breakfast. :D Congrats on second too.

Merc, we didn't talk or even Brawl. I hear you're a good guy though and was wanting to play you since we've played once on wi-fi. (wifi sucks!) I didn't know who you were though. =(

Bjay. Not once did I think my first loss would come from a Wario. You're skilled but I don't feel I played my best in singles. Eh better luck next time. REVENGE RAGE RAWR.

Gords. Next time I'm bringing a knife and I'm going to gut you, put them back in, stitch you up, and gut you again. Your bus time tables failed and I was almost late, along with Iso and Mike. =O

@S.D, coaching sould so be banned lols.

tedeth

Smash Master
Hey I'll be posting the results later tonight after I've got everything tabulated.

Anyone interested in a meet at my place on Saturday during the day?

EDIT: Note that if anyone's interested it would have to start at like 12:30ish so ppl coming fom a long way shouldn't bother unless they're willing to travel that far for like 7-8 hours of smash. Also can't have too many people as my house is tiny.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
omg......i do.....but cant....i planned it so i would be free the week after for smash, after you said that week would be better >:(

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I think me and Gords were on the verge of planning something for this weekend, but I should be able to convince him to spend the day at Teddy's instead. Much love, I'm definitely up for a meet at yours, mate.

I think I might as well post shoutouts...

Tedeth - **** man we **** at Melee. Give it a few meets and we'll have our team strategy down pat, we were absolutely on fire when we actually coordinated our ****. We definitely have to tear it up at the next one, GanonMarth is too goodz. Good job on running the tourney too, it was one overall epic day, and an honor for me to help out. :3

Gords - After that abysmal performance in Brawl on both our parts, I think we owe it to ourselves to not neglect Brawl from now on. Nonetheless, it was fun while it lasted, and I look forward to teaming with you again in future. I'm going to stop relying on Meta Knight from now on in situations where I'm unsure of who to use, expect me to make a great return to the ways of the Kirby before our next tourney. Diddy and Kirby, a godly combo indeed...

Zero - Man, the first time I've seen you in yonks, and we didn't really play all that much smash. While I was somewhat disappointed that you didn't instantly drag me to a TV for our traditional money matches the second you saw me, playing you in Melty Blood was pretty fun. I think I picked up a lot more from our fights than I did in my entire MBAC playtime leading up to this, and for that I thank you. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you again, preferably in a more casual setting, we have a lot to catch up on and we really can't do that at a tourney.

Summoner - LOL at hearing about you taking a game off Turtle in Melee, good ****. Truly you have proven that Jiggs Falcon is the ultimate, walking, mindgame. I didn't get a chance to show you that epic Jiggs CG I came up with, next time just hold still so I can show you how it works xD. About that powerboard... I'm pretty **** sure I'm missing a powerboard now. I don't have any that aren't mine have yours afaik, and I am 100% certain the one you took was one of mine. Anyway, I'll see you at Animania, looking forward to it. :3
That is, if you were going.

S.D - Kind words, mate. Fighting you in Brawl crews really was a good challenge, and your mashing ability really put me on edge. Aside from playing my brother (whose mashing-out ability is beyond godly, imagine someone mashing out over 100%), that was the first time I'd really felt so helpless during my CGing due to being mashed out of at ridiculous percentages. Send my regards to your controller, I hope it's doing okay xD. Melee crews, on the other hand... LOL. My brilliant plan to play to your weakness in Icies dittos clearly benefitted me. I think I should actually practice my Icies for next time or just stick to my guns (pun intended). I'm surprised I got the stock off that I did. xD

Throwback - DK vs. Samus was a surprisingly fun matchup, I had a lot of fun playing you there. It's a shame that tourney duties forced me to cut it short, I would really have liked to have had a few more matches with you.

Jambo - Holy crap your Mario is so good. I'm really scared now...

And to everyone else I played, good times, it was fun.

Top Bottom