• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
The problem with drawers I find, is that it takes 3 medium sized draws for one below average sized teenager :( I don't have THAT many drawers

Spife

Smash Master
omg spife that **** is hilarious
Basically.
The other great **** up I did was I was doing a hand spring front (handspring vault to a front flip) and I bascially opened up cause I balked and landed on my head.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Basically.
The other great **** up I did was I was doing a hand spring front (handspring vault to a front flip) and I bascially opened up cause I balked and landed on my head.
If it makes you feel any better;
I did a front handspring into the glass table in my living room. I dunno why, I was young(er) and stupid. You could see the muscle in my leg where the glass cut open, and bits of glass shards were in the muscle, so when I went to the emergency room they had to pluck them out. **** was not fun. The thing is, when I did it, I didn't even realize I had hurt myself, I was in so much fear in anticipation of whupping i would receive for breaking my mom's glass table.

Spife

Smash Master
*** could be a few things
it could start with an A
or an F
or a T
WHICH IS IT ROMAN!?!?!?!?1

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh god that's rich. how old were you? I'm frightened for you too >.>;
It was the summer before my summer year in highschool.

oh yeah, well i stabbed myself in the *** with a chef's knife

i've got the scar to prove it
I got stabbed (actually more like scraped) in the shin by half of a rust pair of scissors. It was by this old bum who I think was trying to rob me. I started runnin him down, but my leg started hurting.

I have both scars to show for it.

I also got a serious concussion by doing some breakdancing move, and banging my head against a pole. People that were with me said I was speaking gibberish, salivating, and asking for my mommy.

Spife

Smash Master
lol falco nice **** being on topic

uhhh
music music music
did you know the song music makes you lose control sampled it's beat from a techno tracked made in the 80s called clear? The more you know.

Lose control: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0FjGg6Ed5Y
Clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I280cxs2jvA

Well, not the beat straight up but quite literally, same sample bs. It's not illegal though. WHAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL is that people LIKE Lose Control, which is fine, but just realize they sampled a techno track. A REAL techno track, not that bull **** "Call on me", Eric Prydz, get out (first thing that came to mind, MattDotZeb and I had a conversation of when people say "__________" is my favorite techno song when actuality it's just pop trance).

Incidentally, my favorite time explaining to some one what it is that I listen to. (I gave up explaining it and now just say "you call it techno"). I went, "House music" (she looked confused, like I was speaking a different language that she hardly knew), "Electronic music? EDM? ELectronica??" (Still confused she was) "Techno" I said, with no enthusiasm. Her face lit up like a christmas tree, that's when I got up and left.

I think I'm ranting about how everyone calls everything techno (except for when a techno beat is used in a pop song it's called hip hop) even when it's trance. I'm okay with trance, but mainstream trance is a sell out mishapen version of a classic genre slowly dying because anything legit is under ground and it isn't. This, in conjunction with ignorance and the media, causes everyone to call **** like Call on Me techno. Compare, Cybotron's "Clear" to Eric Prydz "Call On Me" and tell me if they're the same. Seriously people, one's a good, respectable song, the other is traaaaash.

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

Get Learned foos!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
hm that's pretty interesting... the more you know i guess
and I love that song too, I did like 3 different choreographed dances to tht song.
It bothers me that some people bag on techno. I don't mind it, I could rock to house or techno all day.
But I dunno much about REAL techno so iono

Spife

Smash Master
Eh, it would just be like if I happened to call every other genre rock n roll. Is rap rock? No but it features lyrics like rock sooooooo.
On the other hand, I guess people call everything techno cause of the media (not just the sounds). ignorance bothers me period.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Hello! This thread seems to have been abandoned for some reason...

Nothing new to tell really. Still training a lot, coming up with new **** for the upcoming tourny, such as the Scar Jump. I got all the way to 4! Only halfway to the record though...

Spife, Link is bottom teir, but you always have Falco right? Oh that's right... TR4Q!

*Looks around* there's no one here! oh well, later.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
No, I meant the one he was gonna host during vacation.

Ohana better happen so I don't have to spend $500 to play everyone...

Spife

Smash Master
Tiers arent' for queers. I'm going to write that off as a joke from SB but I really should vent this: that is the worst mantra I've ever heard. Because I'm sure if I polled everyone on youtube who posts that bs on smash vids if they liked coke or pepsi more, and then called them a queer when they answered, they wouldn't get it. Good ****, casuals, good ****.

Also, my Link is my high tier (lol at that crew battle we did at 3x's where we did low tier then high tier and I took off...8.5 stocks, shoulda switched that one around)

Also, I'm only taking Link into tourny for a while, no one else. GOOOO RINKU

Uh, I forgot what else I was gonna say.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Tiers arent' for queers. I'm going to write that off as a joke from SB but I really should vent this: that is the worst mantra I've ever heard. Because I'm sure if I polled everyone on youtube who posts that bs on smash vids if they liked coke or pepsi more, and then called them a queer when they answered, they wouldn't get it. Good ****, casuals, good ****.
At the risk of sounding like I'm treating you like you're stupid, I was refrencing that hilarious segment from Smash Kingdom, and nothing more. Tiers exist, but just about every character can win any match-up: it depends on the skill levels of the respective players. *Ducks a swinging Wiimote.* :laugh:

Also, my Link is my high tier (lol at that crew battle we did at 3x's where we did low tier then high tier and I took off...8.5 stocks, shoulda switched that one around)
Okay, I didn't get half of that, but Link is still bottom tier. You just happen to be good at playing a bad character, which is what I do too. *COUGHZELDACOUGH*

Also, I'm only taking Link into tourny for a while, no one else. GOOOO RINKU
Awesome sauce. :rotfl:

Uh, I forgot what else I was gonna say.
Uhhh... me too actually. is that smashfest being called "Ohana"? As in after that stupid Disney movie? *Ducks rotten tomato.*

Spife

Smash Master
1. I just had to express my distaste for TR4Q (not familiar with smash kingdom). Also, Sheik or Fox vs Link are Link's hardest match ups but I can beat a lvl 1 (proving that any match up is beatable, just some are hard)

2. I was referencing to a crew battle I did (3 on 3) with some friends where we did low tiered characters first then high tier. My low tier character (being my primary) took off 8.5 stocks (1.5 stocks from a high tier). The thing was, it was my primary vs everyone else's "I'll play this character as a gimmick"/Secondaries. Don't be fooled, I'm bad at playing a bad character. Skler's good at playing a bad character.
Well, my Link is pretty good, I just make stupid ****ing decisions (to quote Zoso, much love) and when you play a character without good options in match ups where they can't make mistakes (link against spacies for instance) but you still do make mistakes...

Ohana means family in hawiian. >.>
No it's some thing MattDotZeb is procastinating from putting together

On a side note, can I get a consensus from roman, AOI or Kyu as to how I did today? I thought not bad considering a few week hiatus from smash, I definitely was thinking and trying to adapt, how that went is beyond me. My brain is fuzzy and can't imagine where the 9+ hours of smash went (I can't play smash for that long >.>) so yeah.
I thought you 3 were in top form for sure though.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I was at MIT last night.

I'm really good friends with someone that goes there.
Also, I am not that far from MIT, i'm right next to the Museum of Fine Arts

Spife

Smash Master
Post post post

so I might be getting a Left4Dead team for MLG Gamebattles. Basically, got really lucky and found 3 other players who play like me and think like me (so we play at the same fast pace). We wrecked. Need a team name and we're legit. I can't wait.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
"DSF + DieSuperFly + DyeSuperFly + DieSupaFly"

There is no other teamname that could compare

Top Bottom