• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yay for ciggarettes, they make me cool at school!

I'm all stocked up for the coming event. Hopefully I clean my car out to pick up Riot/Deoxys for Maine tommorow. I refuse to believe this snow will have any effect on my travels.

Spife

Smash Master
I don't post enough, I'm glad memphis is active again

In unrelated news: last night my friend and I stayed up to late, we were trying to play an MMO but nothing was spawning, so we made a doubles team on the MLG Gamebattles for teh ladd/tter. Then we were practicing multi team cause we haven't had to commmunicate much before. Also, I slept through my last final today. Good **** me

Also, the Link board regulars post information and be helpful, I don't. I'm not sure why, I feel out of touch for smash right now but I don't know what's good or not...>.> I just do things and make bad decisions and make good decisions

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Actually, BubbleTea, Spife mentioned it. I may hold future ones there, not sure yet. Wanna see how the first one goes, and get an idea of what the space looks like and all.

Also, have you guys tried the Indian Food place downtown yet? Cause, like, if not. We should all go there. It's so good. A little pricey but i really think it's worth it. And I haven't chilled with you and Sean in forever. :(
Yea that indian food place is nummy~~all the restaurants downtown are kind of pricey though :(!!! Its like $4 for some bubbletea at crazy noodle! gah! Shawn kind of had a bad reaction to the indian food though. It made his tummy sad.

But anywho, Shawn and I leave on the 25th so if you want to get together for some food and some smash bros or something, it'd have to be before then. Probably the 23rd or the 24th (i work tomorrow, sunday, and monday -_-)

If your available then, that'd be fun ♫

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Deoxys, Pyramid Head Mod? D: That's what makes OblivonPC > Oblivion Console in my eyes.

P.s. wtf is a nu? IT's just a ghetto way of spelling 'new'
Nope. I'm not on the PC with TES, but off the top of my head, it has:

Archeology Guild, which has some very neat rewards
3 new Dark Brotherhood hideouts
a house on top of the Golden Tower.
a "space ship" house that's like the enterprise
Shivering Isles and all other official mods
Very large Mythic Dawn takeover mod, which includes having Dremora do your bidding, a spell that summons Mythic Dawn equipment, and the ability to become the new High Chancellor and a guard join your party and have all legal infractions disappear in like 5 seconds
mod that adds shield bashes, rolls, decapitation, and throat-slitting.
mod that adds hundreds of possible spells, including Summon Magic Carpet, summon Angel Wings, a spell that turns an opponent into a pile of gold, spells that blast enemies with pure force, seeking spells, Summon Watermelon Atronarch, Summon Cheese Atronarch, a spell that teleports you to a demiplane where you have various portals you can assign to various locations, a spell that summons a horse (or another for a boulder) to fall on the opponent, etc.
A Draemora cohort (who you equip and can give numerous commands to and who can summon a chest, and Dremora Nightmare-like horses) with quests that are incorporated to getting him, including a Dremora city which has inns, apartments, a bar, an Arena, etc (no voice acting except for the cohort).
A mod that gives all topless chicks huge boobs
Added realism to nature mods
Added realism to lava mod
A mod that removes map boundaries
A city of druids who live in trees with quests that go with it
I hacked to add the Reanimation ability of Staff of Worms and Wabberjack as a spell my character knows, and to make my acrobatics 255 (was like 170 already)
A cool hideout undreneath imperial city with an entrance that's opened by pulling a switch and having a well slide underground.
A cool hideout with a harp that plays mp3s and has a switch that changes the weather
A hack that allows up to 3 Dark Brotherhood members to be in your party if you are the Listener
A hack that allows mounted combat and spellcasting
3 new cities, one of which has a huge number of quests with voice-acted dialog and an arena

I have advanced all the way in every guild, all arenas, and the main quest line. My character uses only official equipment, but gets Spell Absorbtion 100%+, Reflect Damage 100%+, 85 armor, and just generally ***** as hard as possible, although I still died several times in the really hard Archeology Guild questline... Jumping around on rooftops is fun.

Spife

Smash Master
meleetournies...
bull headed (the 3rd)
Super Mass Bros (17th)
LLHS3 (the 24th lol "is hit stun like marths special dash attack or something?)
RIMM3 (DUNNO WHEN!?!)

Spife

Smash Master
Speaking of boners! My girlfriend went to seattle, or was on her way, she's in chicago right now or something, but she's okay. She was suppose to call me and yeah. I needed to tell everyone this.

Also, Elites are dinosaurs and should be treated as such.

Also, my friend and I are going wolfwere, thoughts? Opinions? Guildee said were's were stupid but lol at 75 cms = 245 str and sta vs 100 cms for 100 str and sta (that I can get either way). Wtf?! I know right. Anyone knows what I"m talking about, I'll tell them the secret to playing link (Hint: it's not playing Link!)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm back!

If I make smashfest would you guys come?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I would.

Would Roman be up for it? Springfield itself is much closer than Greenfield.

As for Greenfield, there's still a 75% chance I'll make it...

And my video's been delayed by a lot. Febuary at least. :(

Top Bottom