• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
would I have to play Mother 1 and 2 to understand what's happening?

Also, still on my glorious quest to find the elusive sky-ramp-awesome dungeon
"Not really. I can't go into too many details without spoiling a portion of the game, but the main story itself doesn't really require that you played the other games. There are some things that'd make more sense/be brick****ting if you played Mother 2 (aka Earthbound), but it isn't really necessary to play"
~ Dazwa

P.S. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I am currently sad because:

so far from the information i have gathered... this weekend isn't happening, along with thanksgiving break get together ;(

i miss my little doc-y poo, my green clothed fairy boy, and my blue and pink icy hoodlums.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Name - Kool Aid
Hometown - Roxbury
Main Character(s) - Pit(Main) Wario (Second)
-
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl) - Brawl
AIM - Dee12191993
MSN -
Car - no
Commuter Rail -sure?
T - Stop 15 bus

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
NYC there is always Bum's weekly. Out here is a bit dead. MM is coming up someday... And I'm working on starting a tourney series in January, although, maybe sooner. I really need to find a friggin' venue and start figuring out prices on that sorta stuff.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
NYC there is always Bum's weekly. Out here is a bit dead. MM is coming up someday... And I'm working on starting a tourney series in January, although, maybe sooner. I really need to find a friggin' venue and start figuring out prices on that sorta stuff.
When/where is Bum's?

Deoxys

Smash Lord
So, who would go to a tourney in greater boston if one came along?

Also, WTF is the deal with the Tufts possible weekly?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Name: Proverbs
City: Boston
Main: Marth
Game Preference: Melee
Car: Nope.
AIM: Knuckles6760, but I'm never on. Send me a PM, it's easier that way.
Looking for regular (and by regular I mean on an ongoing basis) friendlies.
Train: Green Line stop--Boylston
Orange Line stop--New England Medical Center<--this one's right outside where I live, but the Boylston stop is about 2.5 blocks away. Doesn't really matter to me, though. Just FYI.

And I main Marth if you wanted to know.

By the way:

If a tournament is being held in Boston and housing is needed, I could comfortably fit an extra two people, maybe three.

Spife

Smash Master
Erm I plan on updating weekly or soemthing. I'd do it now, cause that would be convienent but I got home at like 8:40pm when I should have been home at like 7. Spife tired, Spife got scared/stressed cause Spife was in a tunnel and his gas light went on. That ****'s frightening. I was in Boston on 93 T__T I got off the tunnel and started to get Spife's-self lost on them 1-way streets with cars on all sides. Scary.
Thankfully Spife started to ask people for help and got himself to a gas station and won the tournament. Yeah spife! Yeah.

inb4 no johns

I'm sleepy.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
yeah there is 2 kool aids from MA who would of thought i play pit u mite know me i see u alot on aib. im kool aid not kool ade pr how ever he spells it

Spife

Smash Master
lollll
Tell me the truth guys.
When I walk into a mass madness... do you all secretly fear that I'm going to statutory **** you?

Also vote YES on 3! For those of you who are 18 that is.
I'm 18 so I just fear you're going to **** me. And then cuddle me afterwards with a scratchy beard.

What does question 3 pretain to? i am confused and going to go vote soon. Tell me about the match up.

Spife

Smash Master
isn't 3 the dog racing being banned? or is it the marijuana one? pretty sure it's the dog racing
1 is the change in...taxes. I didn't get it but I did vote no cause it's bad
2 is the decriminalization of having a small amount of marajuanna on you (I want to say 1 ounce but I know I'm wrong)
3 is the ban of dog races, I beleive.

Roman.

Smash Champion
1 is change in income taxes and yeah it's bad

2 is less than 1 ounce so about 28 grams, i'd vote yes just to unclog the prisons

3 is making wagers on dog races illegal

Spife

Smash Master
Without bets, all races will become friendlies and interest will subside.
I voted yes on 2 because I'd hate to go to jail (or anyone like me) because of something faulty. I don't touch pot, but on the off chance any is found on me for what ever reason, I'd love to not go to prison. Period.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Without bets, all races will become friendlies and interest will subside.
I voted yes on 2 because I'd hate to go to jail (or anyone like me) because of something faulty. I don't touch pot, but on the off chance any is found on me for what ever reason, I'd love to not go to prison. Period.
Yes, that's the point. Spending 20+ hours in small cages most days is inhumane... That said, it took me the longest to decide on by far...

on 2: Plus is saves $30,000,000...

1 is change in income taxes and yeah it's bad

2 is less than 1 ounce so about 28 grams, i'd vote yes just to unclog the prisons

3 is making wagers on dog races illegal
1 oz = 28 grams. More than that is still relatively rough punishment. Equal to or less is like a "cheap" speeding ticket.

Every way I voted I won, except when I just threw my votes at Libertarians when I didn't know anything about the candidates, since I knew my vote wouldn't affect the outcome of said election (since they would never win in them) and I'd get to promote the Libertarian party. Should have gone for a Libertarian, since I knew Obama would win all our votes anyway.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
How come there isn't any spam about Obama being president in this thread yet?

BTW, I bet he plays melee instead of brawl. Discuss.

Top Bottom