• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Red Jigglypuff (because I play Red Jigglypuff).
The top is a line from Final Fantasy IX (When Quina tries to eat something he/she/it can't eat)
The right picture is Ultros from Final Fantasy VI, but who also appeared in the remake of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XII (under the name Othros), and the Chocobo Dungeon series.

And I'm in 2 crews.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Name: Proverbs
City: Boston
Main: Marth
Game Preference: Melee
Car: Nope.
AIM: Knuckles6760, but I'm never on. Send me a PM, it's easier that way.
Looking for regular (and by regular I mean on an ongoing basis) friendlies.
Train: Green Line stop--Boylston
Orange Line stop--New England Medical Center<--this one's right outside where I live, but the Boylston stop is about 2.5 blocks away. Doesn't really matter to me, though. Just FYI.

And I main Marth if you wanted to know.

By the way:

If a tournament is being held in Boston and housing is needed, I could comfortably fit an extra two people, maybe three.
^I posted this a while ago...am I going to get on the list soon? Just because I've been overlooked in player finders A TON and it's really annoying T_T;;

Spife

Smash Master
^I posted this a while ago...am I going to get on the list soon? Just because I've been overlooked in player finders A TON and it's really annoying T_T;;
My B. I might have missed you last time. I guess I should update the list today and not wait till sunday.
And yes, it is annoying, which is why I made a new player finder (cough). There are reasons for my insubordiantion, mainly my inabillity to spell and every time I was planning on doing it something (long car ride, or no lap top) had got in the way.

Spife

Smash Master
UPDATED!
Okay so we should discuss how to organize it. The organization is too good, it adds to many lines. I liked the CT way of organizing things (one line per player giving all the important information). This also isn't uniform enough (which is part of the problem). So I'll either make everything the same, or make everything the same, but better. Eventually.

also, YOU"VE UPDATED SINCE THIS POST, ALL INFO AFTER THIS IS NEW
Sincerely,
Spife from the past.

P.S. Change Nuro's information.

Spife

Smash Master
Cogsmooch you're going to have to apease the gods if you want that info in. Go kill ithica or something

Spife

Smash Master
I like how in that last one, Nuro is obviously naked and just photoshopped a shirt on. Lame.

Spife

Smash Master
More spam:
I actually have nothing to say. I like smash though, and Rink. Rink is good! Supa toy numba one.

Roman.

Smash Champion
why is math just randomly there?

anyways, you gotta be specific with me

i liked calculus and trig but hated geometry, be more specific

anyways physics > all math

Spife

Smash Master
Woah now, let's not say things we'll regret and later clean up with an edit.
General physics is **** though. Geometry is pretty lame, I think I've had a calc and trig class (I honestly can't tell you, something about a farris wheel and dropping people off it, crazy stuff) but I did love all Math last year.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Name - Jason
Hometown - Quincy, MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl) - mereeee
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?) - MATTDOTZEB ; AIM
Car - NONE LULZ
Trainz -
Braintree Station (Red Line)
Quincy Center (Red Line)
Quincy Adams (Red Line)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
why is math just randomly there?

anyways, you gotta be specific with me

i liked calculus and trig but hated geometry, be more specific

anyways physics > all math
Actually, what I posted is factual, because each one is derived from the previous one, and everything comes from math. As much as I dislike taking stuff from xkcd, this one is pretty accurate.

But Bio just sucks.

Top Bottom