• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest O.H.S.N.A.P. 2! (Oklahoma Hosts Smash- Need A Pummelling?) - Dec. 21-22

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
*CAUTION:
Tournament newbie entering thread.*

What tiers are used in the low-tier bracket? And, is Luigi low enough to be counted? If not, then I always have my Bowser; though, I have been neglecting him. It's time he got some special attention. I think I might try the singles...even though I KNOW I'll get more than a beat down.

I can bring a cube/game/memory card/power strip/cords/controller, but the TV probaby won't happen.

Definately count me in...though I'll have to sweet-talk my boss into giving me those two days off.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I overall like the rulesets, I might have a few nitpicks but I'll think it over first... not that I'm a seasoned tournament vet or anything u.u I generally just like MLG's rules. Anyway, I think that Peach's castle and Onett should be banned in singles, since you can camp at both stages, and I hate camping more than sin, and Onett is a total Fox **** stage. Though maybe I only think that cause they're banned at MLG >.<

But wtf are octos?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
finals
semi-finals
quarter-finals
octo-finals

octo meaning 8. meaning learn latin, dammit :p

and, i am changing a few level things, great bay is ******** in tourny play, i didn't mean to put it where it was :X

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Forward, if you do infact come, $5 MM? I believe we were supposed to do that back at MOAST3, but I wouldn't have stood a chance then. I think you'll have more fun playing me now.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
OK we are gathering some people together from Arkansas. Ill need a little more info closer to the date (like adress blah blah blah). But yeah, I cant wait!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
okay i can definetly bring a cube/memory card/power strip/camera
a tv mite be possible if we want a heavy as hell 27" tv
im definetly gonna make it

WTF y is yoshis island banned

lmao

Gravity

Smash Ace
but i wont stand near the wall....ill stand in the place where i can get away before the infinte starts, but i wont die if you shine me towards the edge....atleast thats the theory.

and its banned anyway, so whatever.

and i can never remember, is jungle japes the one with the river of SD at the bottom?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I may as well be giving out money Oklahoma is going to be giving me all of theirs :) LOL

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I may as well be giving out money Oklahoma is going to be giving me all of theirs :) LOL
Haha... Yeah, that's ri-- uh, NO. I don't think so. $5MM AustinRC VS. the Pink Luigi Guy. You know you want it.

C'mon, Sean... I know you want to come to OK ;) Bring Tony too so he can show us how low-tier is done, son.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Haha... Yeah, that's ri-- uh, NO. I don't think so. $5MM AustinRC VS. the Pink Luigi Guy. You know you want it.

C'mon, Sean... I know you want to come to OK ;) Bring Tony too so he can show us how low-tier is done, son.
Sure mm accepted.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dude, if Tony came, I would pay money to see him vs KirbyKid in low tier. That would just be too hot. And Sean, w/e I guess haha. Anyway, you accept, Sean? If you had any preconceptions about me I promise I will change them. :)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Haha, you think? Yea, my Dk is the same way. I only know how to beat Roy and Y link in low tier. I'd take a Marth or a Falcon anyday.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
drew: ... were you joking about tony or are you just ...like a year or three behind? lol

pay$:... you're ********.

zinth: you make those sigs? i didn't know that... where's my falcon one *****!!!

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wasn't joking.

Richard plays against Marth much better than he does M2.

He plays Kirby as if he were high tier, thus he doesn't care about low tier match-ups and doesn't know them well.

forward

Smash Champion
Dude, if Tony came, I would pay money to see him vs KirbyKid in low tier. That would just be too hot. And Sean, w/e I guess haha. Anyway, you accept, Sean? If you had any preconceptions about me I promise I will change them. :)
My only preconception was that you would beat me cuz I suck at smash I don't play anymore but if you wanna change that I guess so. $5 you got it

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
people of the world (not in a spice girl tone)

if you plan on attending, you should preregister.

how does it help us? it raises the amount of expected people, which will raise the amount of those interested because of the abundance of people and the size of the pot.

how does it help you? you save 1 dollar entry fee money if you preregister on this thread, instead of at the door.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Well ****, you guys are on the other side of the midwest!

I'll see what I can do ;) I bet we could fit a good 6 or 7 Michiganders in a car for 17 hours.

Top Bottom