• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest O.H.S.N.A.P. 2! (Oklahoma Hosts Smash- Need A Pummelling?) - Dec. 21-22

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
I can probably go to this, I want to. lol

It depends on how well (or not well) I do in the SA tourney 17 days before this one. If I get 13th then I'll goto OHSNAP2!!!

I gotta say that with an Exclamation Mark. (first letter caps???)

Anyways, how much do you OK people suck? I have never heard of any of yall...like not even a glimpse.

Maybe KOS MOS, but thats it...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well ****, you guys are on the other side of the midwest!

I'll see what I can do ;) I bet we could fit a good 6 or 7 Michiganders in a car for 17 hours.
Dude, that would be so awesome! I really hope you guys make it, that would be great! Would jv3x3 and Dope come? Either way, it'd be really cool to play you guys! Hope to see you there! :colorful:

****, this tournament is gonna be the ****.

Also uglywombat, I wouldn't say that we suck, but we just aren't able to make it to a lot of OOS tournaments so we don't have much opportunity to rep ourselves. I wouldn't say that we're amazing, but I wouldn't say that we suck either.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Oh, ok OK

Then it'd be more fun to go and see how yall play. It might be different. lol

I feel like if I goto this Im gonna be on placement behind ARC like usual.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
So whats up with housing? Do we need to book a hotel, and if so can you tell me some of the closer ones.
Hmm, well we have some people that might be able to provide housing, BUT it sounds like this could be a lock-in sort of thing where we'd have the vicinity overnight as well, like FC, so you may only need to bring sleeping bags. That's just speculation from me though, Reno is the only one with the official word. Hope you guys can make it!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah, since it will most probably be AT a hotel suite, it will be a lock in, but if we get the tourny to span 2 days, then there will be a good 6 hours devoted to sleep :p

and in the case of that, people can still smash of course, and everyone should bring sleeping bags. though, since it's a hotel, people can also feel free to go get their own rooms if they want to sleep easier. see, it works out awesome that way!

DoH: haha, that's exactly what i said.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
OMFG, it's like an anime con....yes!

Though I most likely can't goto this.

Anybody have anything they think would convince my mom to allow me to go?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you have AIDS and the best clinic is in OKC?

it sounds very out of line but i actually know someone who used that excuse for something.
thankfully not with a parent, just with someone they wanted to get rid of. but yeah.

and it's not really like an anime con, but i'll still wear my naruto headband :p

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
If you can find me a Hinata cosplayer that looks like the real thing then I will 4 stock Wes in the finals and give you all the money. :pimp:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
what? don't dis my lady, yo.

have you been reading the recent naruto chapters?
:(

edit: wait, this is getting off topic. umm...let me think of something short to say.
ohsnap 2...be there, or be square.
that's my unofficial new slogan.
pass it on.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Lol, yea Sakura is pretty awesome now, I admit. But she used to be nothing other than annoying, and useless.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
yeah, since it will most probably be AT a hotel suite, it will be a lock in, but if we get the tourny to span 2 days, then there will be a good 6 hours devoted to sleep :p

and in the case of that, people can still smash of course, and everyone should bring sleeping bags. though, since it's a hotel, people can also feel free to go get their own rooms if they want to sleep easier. see, it works out awesome that way!

DoH: haha, that's exactly what i said.
****, this is getting too gooder! :colorful:

Uhh... everytime an ugly wombat doesn't get to go to a Smash tournament in Oklahoma, God clubs a seal pup. Please, think of the seal pups.

There's your ticket uglywombat it's flawless :chuckle:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
It's funny 'cuz it's true.

JF's spam is so old and spoiled it kills topics.

Did you ever actually get your spam Matt?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Don't lie, I keep threads alive. I got my spam for awhile back at MLG Houston but I think it somehow ended up in Josh's car.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, let's keep this ish bumped... All of you OOSers come to Oklahoma this December! It's almost like getting free money! Yes, we're THAT easy to beat! *grins malevolently...*

C'mon... C'MMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNN...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
come to oklahoma!

- yes, we have cows
- yes, we recently discovered electricity
- yes, most of us have stopped killing native americans

oh what a state to be in!

so, i still haven't finished the ruleset. i am going to do it tonight during le smashfest, i think.
remember those jobs i was talking about, oklahomans? they have come back...err...some of them have.

the good thing about having a job- no entry fee, since you'll be spending money on the paper and pens to make the signs or spending the time ordering/organizing pizza and drinks...you know, job stuff.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
ill take one of the sign-making jobs plz
as zinth has observed from my ideas
Oklahoma is gangsta and no one else knows
eat your heart out NY

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i dont mean to sound like a n00b or anything but where it says low tier 2$ does that mean low tier chars or is there a seperate tourney?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
we have a new propaganda video about to come out (when i get it uploaded to the internet) of us doing a crew battle. this time, i only suck half as badly, and SPaw's in it...watching vids always gets people interested.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Aha, but I am not in the crew battle, so it'll be like all of my school presentations: a complete and total surprise! :laugh:

I look forward to seeing the crew battle though.

Also, Forward should preregister.

And Colorado should come to this.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i was....sandbagging like an elephant in there....or else i really suck! who knows!?

i certainly dont....in fact i dont even know which one i was....i think i might have been the falco that came out first....definitely not the samus that only took off one stock.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
no, i was the samus the came out first, obviously. he was the most 1337 and i am obviously the most 1337 in this thread.

err.
i mean.
i was the cheap, taunting sheik :(

oh well, the point is andy,

do elephants sandbag? and what does that even mean, elephant sandbagging?

Top Bottom