• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC #2: Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "M2k's Monthly Donation Fund" (Jan. 30th)

solecalibur

Smash Master
25: Solecalibur - (Edit: If you don't wanna put up those Wario vids, can you at least send them to me? I just wanna watch them again... That was too fun...)

33: King Yoshi - I almost lost it... I tried really hard to maintain my composure this time... Also, what's so great about D3?

1. I plan to on my Solecalibur youtube account

2. D3 is very underrated in the Midwest maybe best of our stage list (random guess) He is pretty fun to play as well

shout outs later later... to tired

Overswarm

is laughing at you
2. D3 is very underrated in the Midwest maybe best of our stage list (random guess) He is pretty fun to play as well
A strong D3 only really does well if he has characters to counter. With Blue Rogue's Wario doing well and Infern and Nope maining Snake you could definitely see D3 coming out as a super counter character, but with the amount of good MKs we have it doesn't look too good for D3 here... especially when we've also got diddy, ICs, Falco, and Olimar.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
D3 can't kill Snake at high %. D3 can kill Snake early. If he can't, he's not a good D3 main and needs to step his game up.

King~

Smash Champion
the D3 thing was about needing a second for lucario dittos lol

we obviously dont have D3 on our select screens in the MW yet

@keist: decided having fun at this was more important than making it out. plus this was the first time in like half a year i didnt make it outta pools at a MW tourney

fox is amazing:)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm just thinking about another secondary in case MK does end up getting banned... I was talking about that with King Yoshi on the way home...

if you play rob im going to punch babies:mad:
I'm starting to get a lot more comfortable with ROB lately... He suggested D3, but I kinda like G&W and Falco too...

Edit: It's not just for dittos... There are certain stages and matchups I don't like playing with Lucario...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
1: M2K ($253.00) : I'm a little mad I missed the "TORNADO!" shout you gave in that match against Cr4sh, but you were pretty cool to hang with after the Brawl stuff was said and done. You tripping out over Sheik in Brawl- was pretty hilarious. Same with the Diddy talk with Framerate and Sil (though you might not remember it).

2: Blue Rogue ($116.00) : Yeah, you're really really good. It's strange playing against a Wario and it sucks that the only Wario I'm probably bound to play against is yours. Ouch. Still, it was fun while I was getting my a** handed to me.

3: Capem ($73.00) : I'm having trouble attaching a face to a name, but I'm pretty sure I talked to you for some amount of time. Probably during flipcup.

4: Infern ($42.00) : Gotta play more flip-cup with you guys in the future, it's fun sh*t.

5: Nope ($21.00) : Great tourney.

5: Overswarm ($21.00) : Cool stuff talking to you, OS. Believe it or not, you taught me some stuff about Mario over the weekend, just like Xero did.

7: Champ : I'll have to talk to you more in the future, I suppose. Don't remember you that much.

7: Y.b.M. : Today was taking foreeeeeever--- nah, I'm kidding. Next time, I'll have to talk to you more than just grabbing food for you. You seem like a cool enough dude.

9: Fizzle : I'll get your Bowser eventually, I swear. Also, Brawl- stuff was fun Sunday morn/Saturday nite.

9: Fonz : Like Champ, I'll have to talk to you more in the future.

9: ArgentStew / : Same as above.

9: Alphazealot : Bit of a belated shout out, but thanks for welcoming me at DU last month (though I was also at the one in December, too). I like your Diddy, I'll have to play it seriously some time. Better luck next time.

13: Mr. E : I'm glad you weren't part of that wreck, it sucks that sucked up your whole night and ruined your car...

13: Lou : I'll have to meet you too, need some G&W experience.

13: XeroXen : Hope you and Calebyte make it to some other OC events in the future. I love your Mario man, it's refreshed me since I've seen in person a glimpse of what a great Mario can do. Good luck to you representin' Jumpman in the region, I'll try to do the same.

13: Tactical : I'll have to formally meet you, too.

17: Wakka : Gotta hit you up some time, maybe get blasted in Melee.

17: Mister Eric : I hear a lot of things about you through Sil and glancing through R.O.B forum (also through Sil), I can't wait to play you.

17: Framerate : Keep playin' that Jiggs, Frame. Like Fizzle, I'll get it eventually.

17: Sil : Thanks for preparing me a little more for this tournament, and keep working on that R.O.B. You're almost there.

17: T-800 / : I don't remember you using Sonic (though you should play him more, really.) MK dittos are your bane, man. But good stuff getting 17th.

17: Smash64 : Playing your Ness taught me a good lesson. I'm very impressed. Way different than just watching you.

17: Steel Samurai : I casual'ed you, it was fun. I like your Marth. Will have to do it again.

17: Asdioh : Really, try to make it to the OUGA Rangers one. I have to play you eventually, too.

25: Nicalobe : I love your Yoshi, man. Keep representing it. The five or so Mario/Yoshi matches we did were grossly entertaining. I couldn't quite get them, but I took you to LS/LH I think 4/5 times. Soooo much fun. Come to OUGA's tourney!

25: Tyr : Cool seeing the primary Lucas for the first time. Corey told me about you and I'll have to play your Lucas eventually.

25: Hilt : Your Olimar is scary and I haven't even played against it yet! Was fun messing around with you in Brawl-, though. Hope to play you in the future.

25: Links24 / : I respect your Ike/Link, since I've played it soooo many times. Fun matches, if I see you in Pool again like I did at DU, I'll get you. I swear it! Like the Tink you pulled this tournament.

25: Cr4sh / : SHORYUKEN!!!! I've GOT to play your Luigi eventually. Really fun hanging out with you Sat night, we'll have to do it again some time. Mario Bros!

25: Jerk : Those Icys! But the match was fun. Locked me in Rainbow Cruise with that D3... that was... ouch. Still it was fun, gotta play you again.

25: Solecalibur : Really I don't think you give yourself enough credit, you're Zero Suit is very impressive and would be tops in the region even if there were more of yo--- Meeeeeh, I think you need to watch a few more New Jersey videos. But seriously, give yourself more credit and you're a good sport with us joking with you and all. Keep it up man!

25: Mr. 9 : Didn't play, glad you made it out.

33: King Yoshi : Nice meeting you too, though we met before at DU.

33: Today : You order Taco Bell soooooo sloooooow, but I'm messing with you. It was fun doing the food run with the Indiana bros and I'll have to play your G&W again, like I did at DU a while back. Just... don't make that puffy face at me, Hilt was putting words in my mouth!

33: HSM : I don't think I met you.

33: The Kiest : Flip-cup with you was grossly hilarious. Gotta do it again. I'll give you your Knight Challenge eventually, I swear!

33: Juu : Looks like I played better than last week, didn't make it out by a set (Darn you, Jerk). Get better for the next.

33: Mayling : I'll have to play your Pit some more in the future. Was so fun, though you mind-gamed me alot. Still almost got you, though!

33: TheBlueBlade : You gotta hit up Virt in TF2, he's craaaaazy. People down here are pretty big on TF2 and you'll probably see it if you hit up OUGA's Tourney on the 27th. Thanks for driving on the food run, it was fun.

33: Jiffyboob : Gotta meet you eventually.

41: Hunky : Keep working on that Kirby, man. I'll help you (and hit you with some more Fair spikes). Not quite related, but my Falcon will > your Falcon. I swear it!

41: Shy Guy
41: Rogue Blades
41: Lance
41: Cowboy : Didn't play but glad you guys came. (I think I did in Brawl-, though)

41: Kregs : Good **** beating RipN. Like Keist is saying (and I keep telling you and others) your Tink is getting better. Stop doing your namesake combo! Hit up Quivo if you get the chance, he'll definitely help. (So will Wakka if you can catch him.)

41: PeppyWil : That first Falco match in pools was sooooo close, it was fun playing against you, though. "Wil" have to do it again.

41: Th3 Composer : Will have to meet up with you eventually.

49: Calebyte : Don't be discouraged, I do like your Mario. I ended up getting you alot in our casuals, but man you pushed me in between stocks. We both showed things we could both work on and I think we're roughly around the same level with our Mains. I just see Ohio people a little more, I guess. (Though the only familiar face in /my/ pool was T-800 in terms of previous play) I hope to see all you Indiana guys back around here, hit me up if you need anything. It was fun!

Special Mention:

The Deputy: I know you didn't end up playing, but I hope you liked the environment of your first big tourney. We'll turn you in to a Smash monster, I swear!

Pros: Sorry for having to bow out so soon in Flip-cup, next time we do it, I'll stay to the end!

Also, GOD PIES.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It'd be so nice to see an influx of ROBs.

If MK is banned, it means an influx of joy.

If MK isn't, it means easy matchups cuz I main MK and know ROB like the bakc of my hand. XD

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
D3 can't kill Snake! Ask Fizzle and Jerk =p
Well it turns out Nope does do it right, I definitely wasn't prepared for this.
D3 can't kill Snake at high %. D3 can kill Snake early. If he can't, he's not a good D3 main and needs to step his game up.
Expect more of this next time, you just gave me a reason to learn that matchup.
*goes to DDD boards*

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: M2K ($253.00) :metaknight: - Gratz once again
2: Blue Rogue ($116.00) :wario: - Good stuff.
3: Capem ($73.00) :metaknight: - Woot finally showing everyone your abilities.
4: Infern ($42.00) :snake: - Good stuff I can't wait to play you in tourney again.
5: Nope ($21.00) :snake: - Finally...
5: Overswarm ($21.00) :metaknight: - Thanks for the Arnold Palmer mwahahaha.
7: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight: - Everytime you play Metaknight Lucario kills a kitten

7: Y.b.M. :kirby2: - It's always close, and one day you will slip up don't worry =D
9: Fizzle :dedede: / :lucario: /:metaknight: - Gratz once again.
9: ArgentStew :lucario: / :metaknight: - Good stuff Keep up the Lucario rep.
9: Alphazealot :diddy: - Everyone is getting really good step your game up! your better then this.
13: Mr. E :rob: Gratz
13: Lou :gw: - Good stuff man. At least you got beat by smashfield =P
13: XeroXen :mario2: gratz
13: Tactical :lucario: / :luigi2: gratz
17: Wakka :diddy: Come on Wakka step it up another notch! your getting tons better.
17: Mister Eric :rob: - Gratz
17: Framerate :jigglypuff: - Good stuff man was fun to play you in tourney finally.
17: Sil :rob: - Good stuff in tourney I saw you almost beat Lou.
17: T-800 :metaknight: / :sonic: - Gratz good to see you.
17: Smash64 :ness2: - Come play indoor with us one day!
17: Steel Samurai :marth: - gratz
17: Asdioh :kirby2: - gratz
25: Nicalobe :yoshi2: - Blowshi Vs. Ganon is awesome.
25: Tyr :popo: / :lucas: - good stuff glad to see your playing IC's now. You should be placing better soon!
25: Hilt :olimar: - Gratz
25: Links24 :ike: / :link2: - Gratz
25: Cr4sh :luigi2: / :diddy: - Good stuff man, your definitely improving solidly.
25: Jerk :dedede: / :popo: - Good to see you guys again.
25: Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: - Gratz
25: Mr. 9 :gw: - gratz

To everyone who didn't make it out of pools better luck next time! Make sure to come back to these everytime. They are a lot of fun and we want to see the MW come together and improve!! Make sure to check out the Showdown as well! Good stuff all.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
1: M2K ($253.00) - Sorry for getting gimped/***** in teams so much. Low tier johns lol. It all worked out in the end though. You could probably team with just about anybody and win teams around here. Too much metaknight ****. Good job in doubles and singles.
2: Blue Rogue ($116.00)- you're a freaking monster. I knew you were going to place high after playing you in doubles. Freaking impossible just to hit I swear. Good ****. Expected nothing less from a God Kai.
3: Capem ($73.00)- Good **** stepping up springfield.
4: Infern ($42.00)- God Kais! You were funny drunk lol.
5: Nope ($21.00)- Didn't get to watch you play much but good job placing top 5. Thanks for waiting for M2K.
7: Champ- Do you have aim? I need to hit you up for IC's tips. I'm trying to not suck with them. I'll PM you or something.
7: Y.b.M. - thought you'd get higher but it's all good. So many good players (coughgodkaiscough) present.
9: Fizzle - Good job man. Didn't get to play you much but it's cool seeing you.
9: Fonz Ah good **** in pools. You helped me a lot in the Lucario matchup for IC's and helped me win a MM against Argent later. Yay!
9: ArgentStew -haven't seen you in a while. Your Lucario is still pretty nasty. Hope to play you again sometime.
9: Alphazealot -Bad luck man. You'll get em next time. Thanks to you and Amy for taking me out for food.
13: Lou - I ALWAYS play you. Jesus. Got 2nd seed and end up playing you first round?? Nope must just like us playing eachother lol. Good ****. I'll work on the IC's vs. Game and Watch matchup and do better next time.
13: XeroXen - You've improved a lot. Keep repping that low tier.
17: Framerate - You've improved a lot too lol. I got really lucky with IC's against you that second game. Good stuff.
17: Sil - Thanks for the MM. Need work on the ROB matchup.
17: Smash64 - what you doin down here?
17: Steel Samurai -See previous. And good **** against Nope in pools. Wish I'd watched it.
25: Tyr - <3
25: Hilt - Thanks for the MM and friendlies.
25: Cr4sh - Fun pools matches. Luigi is easy to chaingrab.

Thanks to everyone who MM'd me. Trying to learn matchups with IC's. Hopefully I'll do better with them next time (especially against ROB.) Great tournament as expected. Hope things weren't too messy when we left.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Trying to learn matchups with IC's. Hopefully I'll do better with them next time (especially against ROB.)
If I ever go to a tournament again (maybe TYM8? /shrug) I'll play ROB v IC's with you if you want. I have like no IC experience so it would help me out as well.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Amazing tournament as always. Too lazy to do shoutouts, but u all know I love u all. I learn tons from this, mistakes i need to work on, then I wont be losing to anyone! Anyone!!! Aside from the usual God Kais of course. All my sets were amazing and close. Good **** Capem stepping it up, keep it that way! I want all our matches to be just like that. Good stuff BR on "winning" this, next time though man, I got some new tricks for u. Y.b.M., I still say u should have stayed with Kirby. Smash, snake!!! OS, we need to play. Tyr, thanks for driving us. Nope, get some! and no more warios, I want snake dittos! Lou, dont lost focus during the match, u were doing good but then u feel apart, fix those issues! Ripn, sorry for camping! lol Fizzle, teach me the DDD matchup! That is all, GOD KAIS!!!

Also, flip cup was amazing! We need to do that every tournament, who knew I was that good in it lol Kiest was too funny, team Pros baby!

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Amazing tournament as always. Too lazy to do shoutouts, but u all know I love u all. I learn tons from this, mistakes i need to work on, then I wont be losing to anyone! Anyone!!! Aside from the usual God Kais of course. All my sets were amazing and close. Good **** Capem stepping it up, keep it that way! I want all our matches to be just like that. Good stuff BR on "winning" this, next time though man, I got some new tricks for u. Y.b.M., I still say u should have stayed with Kirby. Smash, snake!!! OS, we need to play. Tyr, thanks for driving us. Nope, get some! and no more warios, I want snake dittos! Lou, dont lost focus during the match, u were doing good but then u feel apart, fix those issues! Ripn, sorry for camping! lol Fizzle, teach me the DDD matchup! That is all, GOD KAIS!!!

Also, flip cup was amazing! We need to do that every tournament, who knew I was that good in it lol Kiest was too funny, team Pros baby!
hell yea...team pros baby...ftw!

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
1: M2K ($253.00) - Congrats on winning. Friendlies were fun, as was the afterparty.:)
2: Blue Rogue ($116.00) - Gratz on second
3: Capem ($73.00) - Good job on third. Didn't get to play you, but I'm not too upset, your MK scares me.
4: Infern ($42.00) - GOD KAIS!!!! WTG on 4th.
5: Nope ($21.00) - Awesome tournament. These things are getting big, and that's a good thing.
5: Overswarm ($21.00) - Haha, random character in each pools match is too good. Congrats on winning moneys.
7: Champ - Pew Pew!!!!
7: Y.b.M. - Didn't play you and hardly saw you. Gotta change that next tournament.
9: Fizzle - Thanks for making me realize I need to learn yet another matchup. Good games, and nice placement.
9: Fonz - GANON IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME! Seriously, use him more in tournaments and get the same feeling I get when I beat people using a "bad" character.
9: ArgentStew - Our pools matchers were sooooo fuuuuun. Definatly wanna play you again in future tournaments.
9: Alphazealot - Didn't play you, but always fun to watch your matches.
17: Framerate - We need a Jiggles/Yoshi fight. Good to see you again bud.
25: Nicalobe - Got out of pools, but that's not good enough! Get better!
25: Links24 - That is a terrifyingly good Link. Fun friendlies bud.
25: Cr4sh - Crazy Luigi is crazy. Lotsa fun with beer pong and friendly doubles.
25: Jerk - Thanks for all the friendlies. I'm gonna get those IC's one day.
25: Solecalibur - Holy cow did you improve. I'm seriously impressed, I'm gonna dub you "Most improved in 2009."

Singles Pools:
33: HSM - Always good to see you high school. Your Snake has promise.
33: The Kiest - Dude. Dude. Too much fun. Between the epic doubles of team Om nom nom and the phenomenal flip cup attitude. Even Steak 'n Shake time was fun.
33: Juu - Nice Mario. I wanna keep playing your Mario in the future and experience your rise to Mario stardom.
41: Cowboy - Fun times in pools.
49: Katon - Flip cup pro!
49: Calebyte - Lotsa fun in pools, hope to see you around more events.
49: RipN - Professional TO. That's all there is to say.

Lotsa fun all, can't wait for next one.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nope, why isn't ZSS next to YbM's name? That's all I saw him use in pools, and I know he played her a ton in brackets as well >=(

Someone give me ZSS practice plz kthx

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
1: M2K ($253.00) Congrats. Though you are getting in the way of Blue Rogue though. >.> Also, know your limits on drinking, M2K. Sloppy drunks aren't legit.
2: Blue Rogue ($116.00) Rep it, Canton brother!!! We need to get more friendlies in during weekdays or something. This only one or two times a month besides tournies is silly.
3: Capem ($73.00) Good **** on 3rd. Way to rep your hometown.
4: Infern ($42.00) You played a bit differently this time then when you were at Delta and ***** everyone. Blue and I were talking about it. Sorry, can't let you know. :p Congrats on 4th.
5: Nope ($21.00) Great tourney, great fun afterward. Nice to see you bounce back so well. Congrats.
5: Overswarm ($21.00) This guy is just fun to be around. Keep working on that Falcon. It has potential to beat Blue's Wario. :dizzy:
7: Champ- Congrats.
7: Y.b.M. good **** Y.b.M.. You vs Blue were the closest matches I saw all day. You and BR make a really good team as well. I think after a few tournies you'll have that **** down pat. It will be scary.
9: Fizzle
9: Fonz
9: ArgentStew- nice, glad to see you doing better now. I hope you are having fun as well.
9: Alphazealot - you said you were trying to transition your playstyle a bit. I'm sure it's uncomfortable doing that. I know you'll bounce back.
13: Mr. E- nice ROB. Also, Even if I have dementia, I'll never forget the LAST monthly low tier tourney when you lost to me with 2 seconds left from a PKT2. :bee:
13: Lou - crazy bucket shenanigans in doubles. I loved it.
13: XeroXen
13: Tactical
17: Wakka- ahhh lol. Maybe I should MM you in RPS. I did very well when we were vying for a spot in flipcup.
17: Mister Eric
17: Framerate - nice playing friendlies.
17: Sil - <3 ROB toy.
17: T-800
17: Smash64 - fun dittoes. You'll do better next time. Don't be afraid to bust out that Snake either. No one from the Ness boards is going to crucify you. Be prepared if you come to TYM for a rematch. I won't lose then. :)
17: Steel Samurai
17: Asdioh- nice matches in pools.
25: Nicalobe
25: Tyr -Congrats on winning doubles.
25: Hilt
25: Links24- good stuff. I was impressed in friendlies. You had a legit shot vs Capem too. Keep you head. Nice meeting a fellow NEOH smasher for the first time as well.
25: Cr4sh
25: Jerk
25: Solecalibur- That Wario 2v2 was too lolz for words. It looked like you 2 were dancing.
25: Mr. 9

Singles Pools:
33: King Yoshi- thanks KY. I try my best to support my region. We will step it up.
33: Today- nice seeing you, you are too sweet.
33: HSM
33: The Kiest GOD KAI PIES! All I can remember from this guy is him singing Eye of the Tiger.
33: Juu
33: Mayling
33: TheBlueBlade
33: Jiffyboob- Still got a LONG way to go but as far as a test tourney, it was successful.
41: Hunky
41: Cowboy
41: Kregs
41: PeppyWil
41: Th3 Composer
41: Lance- good matches in pools. I hope to see you around again.
49: Katon
49: Bead - You were so hype to play here, what happened??!
49: Calebyte
49: RipN
49: Bumble

Ok..... lets clear something up..... The rust has been shaken off. The next time we play flip cup, Ho's will win. Ho's theme song has to obviously be Hearts on Fire from Rocky IV.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Cant let me know what i did wrong jiffy? way to help out an a fellow ohio smasher get better :p lol

Although I already know what I did wrong, it would hurt for some more advice...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Canton>NEOH>Ohio. I'm sure you'll figure it out though if you haven't already after watching the videos when they get posted.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Everyone keeps telling me to use Ganon in tournament, but you have no idea what it's like lol. I struggle enough with Lucario...

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
FLIP FLIP FLIPADELPHIA!​

Ahhhh... Its good to be back.

Shoutouts:

PROS: Its alright guys, 2can cheated. There was still a sizable amount of
beer
in his second cup.

THATS ALL FOLKS! (not really im just too tired right now.)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
FLIP FLIP FLIPADELPHIA!​

Ahhhh... Its good to be back.

Shoutouts:

PROS: Its alright guys, 2can cheated. There was still a sizable amount of
beer
in his second cup.

THATS ALL FOLKS! (not really im just too tired right now.)

Hoes cheated!!!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Nope, you're lucky Crash took his eyes off the prize or there would've been a BP upset.
I'll get you next time!

Also, no love for guys who didn't make it out of pools in shout outs. :'(

solecalibur

Smash Master
Singles Results: (53 Entrants)

1: M2K ($253.00) :metaknight: Nice seeing ya again I really notice my improvement when I vs you and dont get 0 to death'd
2: Blue Rogue ($116.00) :wario: Join Argent and I's Wario team now!
3: Capem ($73.00) :metaknight: I see you've gotten quite better or you've just been waiting for this moment to go all out , anyways good job
4: Infern ($42.00) :snake: Sorry about quitting after that gimp assumed your match was ready
5: Nope ($21.00) :snake: Great job on the tounry dont think I really saw you as much you and Fonz confuse me every so often lol, should probly MM yours and infern's snake sometime soon
5: Overswarm ($21.00) :metaknight: It does go through tornado (depends on momentum) but I was really doing it to sike you out since not many in ohio vs Zss , I still have a couple tricks I suppose
7: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight: - Prefer falco over IC's any day in a match good matches never the less
7: Y.b.M. :kirby2: / :zerosuitsamus: - glad to see more zss rep
9: Fizzle :dedede: / :lucario: /:metaknight: - I saw you like 70% of the time but I really dont think we talked
9: Fonz :lucario: - really didnt see you to much either
9: ArgentStew :lucario: / :metaknight: - Not bad 9th? Dont sandbag at SYGUC next time making me think I could beat you in pools =D
9: Alphazealot :diddy: - Think you were hiding from me didn't see you that much, good job in teams
13: Mr. E :rob: - think you were hiding from me didn't see you that much
13: Lou :gw: - Think you were hiding from me to lol
13: XeroXen :mario2: - Nice mario thought you were really cocky before I went to the tounry but I see you have a reason to now
13: Tactical :lucario: / :luigi2: - Didn't see/reconize you
17: Wakka :diddy: - Probly need more friendlies at OU
17: Mister Eric :rob: - Rob mains hiding from me =(
17: Framerate :jigglypuff: - Whats this a jigglypuff main? thats crap you must be some metaknight main or something =X , good stuff in brackets
17: Sil :rob: - Hey thanks for the ride and everything if you want any gas money let me know , great job in brackets
17: T-800 :metaknight: / :sonic: - you used sonic? Great job in brackets
17: Smash64 :ness2: - No snake this time? Good job in brackets
17: Steel Samurai :marth: - Need to re-learn Marth MU you knew Zss MU to well it scared me
17: Asdioh :kirby2: - Think I MM u? if so Good game almost got me in game 2 scary momentum
25: Nicalobe :yoshi2: - Very smart in the ZSS MU
25: Tyr :popo: / :lucas: - didnt see you much other then when you were trying to sleep Saturday
25: Hilt :olimar: - glad I didnt see you in bracket
25: Links24 :ike: / :link2: - Greatly improved since I last saw you keep up the good work
25: Cr4sh :luigi2: / :diddy: - All Mu's vs Zss are some what even other then a handful still deciding about weegee MU since I dont vs many
25: Jerk :dedede: / :popo: - Fun friendlies
25: Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: - Its 6am go back to bed or hurry this shout outs stuff up
25: Mr. 9 :gw: - Nice friendlies

to tired....

Singles Pools:
33: King Yoshi -
33: Today
33: HSM
33: The Kiest - I suck at teams if you really wana try and work on our team work ok but im pretty useless in them imo
33: Juu - Glad to see you improve
33: Mayling
33: TheBlueBlade - nice meeting you
33: Jiffyboob - Nice seeing you again hopefully get some friendlies in
41: Hunky - Never really see you at tounrys you always seem to disappear from time to time WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING?
41: Cowboy
41: Kregs - KREGINS COMBO
41: PeppyWil
41: Th3 Composer
41: Lance
49: Katon
49: Bead - Hopfuly we can see you at OU if you do consider we got a really good smash scene , if you need any help finding a interested major at OU let me know always welcoming more smashers
49: Calebyte
49: RipN
49: Bumble

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS FOR OHAYOCON

VaMP :lucario: / :marth:-Double Lucario in FFAs is too ****. Lawl sandbagging GRs on Ness.
Kel :metaknight: -Fun times. See ya next con/tournament!
ITT :sonic: -I think we left an impact on the non-believers that Sonic doesn't blow as hard people think.
Suyon :pit: -J.KWON! Funny dude you are.
MX :yoshi2: / :fox: -You're so sick with Fox and Yoshi. GGs dude.
J-Kip :sonic: -SEGA!!
Knova :metaknight: -Thanks for the Pokeymanz! Looking forward to trading with you next time!
Enrish :jigglypuff: - Nice Jiggles, I wanted to play the Falco though...
Ryzen :falco: - Scrub.
x2Dx :sonic: / :mario2: / :luigi2:- Way to lose to a random Zelda, Scrubby McScrubbins

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
someone from smashfield lend me a wii remote so i can practice up and hopefully participate in the next tourny :\
btw, wakka only got second in melee cause i wasnt there :p

OH, and my one shoutout for this is going to be....
Mothership - Come back to springfield so we can jam to The

Nope

Smash Lord
I was being too eggheaded in melee when wakka beat me game one, I should have given him Jiggs game two! Sure come by and get a wii mote

Top Bottom