• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC #2: Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "M2k's Monthly Donation Fund" (Jan. 30th)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I had remembered how to play Sheik I might have had a chance :(

wakka444

Smash Ace
im da best melee player that plays brawl and not melee in the brawl ohio community thats whats up lol

ggs everyone fizz you finally got me in bracket! blue rogue good **** smash diing the spike i expect nothing less from 2nd place.

ill try and stay active but schools kickin my a$$ worse than m2k

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
1: M2K ($253.00) Gratz on first, pissed that I missed the TORNADO!
2: Blue Rogue ($116.00) Gratz on second, GGs in pools, hopefully I get to play you again some time.
3: Capem ($73.00) Way to step it up, nice work.
4: Infern ($42.00) Why didn't you win? Haha... we gotta play next time.
5: Nope ($21.00) Great tournament once again Nope, hope the house was clean this time.
5: Overswarm ($21.00) Still haven't played you D:
7: Champ Did we play? I forget... XD Falco ditto MM some time?
7: Y.b.M. I don't look THAT much like Owen Wilson o_O You look like Will Smith so... Meeeh!
9: Fizzle We didn't get to play this time... Keep adding characters to that list.
9: Fonz We should play at the next one, I have nooooo lucario MU experience.
9: ArgentStew Good work Argent, keep movin' up. Don't worry, you're doing fine. :D
9: Alphazealot Still haven't played you.... really want to. <_<
13: Mr. E We should plaaaay some tiiiiime... sorry to hear about the car thing, that bites D:
13: Lou You're top tier at hyping tournies by posting in a tourny's thread and being like "Yeah. This is gonna be awesome." Also, MM next monthly!
13: XeroXen Brawl- was hella fun XD
13: Tactical Didn't get to play you this time D:
17: Wakka Fun **** in doubles friendlies with Sin and Sil.
17: Mister Eric Never played you... :/
17: Framerate FANFAN'S WII FALLING DOWN WAS NOT MY FAULT LOL... Also nice to finally meet you... it's okay that you didn't recognize me, nobody knows who I am >_>
17: Sil Doubles friendlies were fuuuuuun... nice ROB toy... GGs in the MM, hope I'm improving.
17: T-800 My matches with you made me like -_- GGs though :D
17: Smash64 Sorry I didn't bring SSB64 this time. >_> I guess people are starting to play it on VC now... that makes me sad. D: God Kais?!
17: Steel Samurai Hey, nice seein' ya again. Sporting a haircut... I didn't recognize you at all XD GGs in friendlies, nice first seed in pools. Let's MM next time or something.
17: Asdioh Didn't get to play you this time, dang :/ Maybe next time.
25: Nicalobe Never played you but Yoshi makes me :D
25: Tyr I occasionally pick Lucas now, in friendlies, just to do the Tyr Combo :D
25: Hilt The hilarious looks of pure joy on your face as we ****ed around with Brawl- were great, you looked like a small boy on Christmas morning getting his first bike LOL... that game is too good.
25: Links24 Haven't seen you around before but GGs in friendlies, keep coming to tournies.
25: Cr4sh Best part of my night, I'm sitting there playing Brawl- and you come down the stairs and go "Well I just played Mew2King in friendlies. ****." Made my night.
25: Jerk GGs mate, glad to see you back out at the tournies... ICs dittos are gay, sorry I did that XD
25: Solecalibur We didn't get to play. D: Next time for sure.
25: Mr. 9 I don't think I played you <_< Sorry I didn't bring Diddy Kong Racing? lol
33: King Yoshi Been a looooong time since we played, gotta get some friendlies in or something.
33: Today You tried to blame the Wii-fall on me. >_> Haha... we should play some time :O
33: HSM Not gonna lie, nooooo idea who you are.
33: The Kiest Not gonna lie, noooo idea who you a- er wait no, I know you XD We didn't get to play though D:
33: Juu GGs... shoulda had you that first game, but you won the set and you earned it... curses >_>
33: Mayling I... think I saw you... not sure <_<
33: TheBlueBlade Didn't get to play you, gonna have to change that next time.
33: Jiffyboob Oh yeah, the Ness dude... we should play some time.
41: Hunky Not sure who this is, sorry.
41: Shy Guy Argh, again, can't put a face to the name.
41: Cowboy O lawd, no idea who you are D:
41: Kregs I don't know you but apparently you have a combo...? >_>
41: PeppyWil All Falco from now on mate, no more of this switching around BS... Unless they go ICs on FD and their name is Blue Rogue.
41: Rogue Blades No idea... again -_-
41: Th3 Composer Brawl- ***** some serious face. Come to the next monthly and bring that **** :D
41: Lance Are all these people I don't know... from OU? That would explain a lot... <_<
49: Katon GGs in friendlies, thanks for helping me warm up. <_<
49: Bead Again, no idea, sorry!
49: Calebyte Mario guy! I played... a single friendly against you! XD GG
49: RipN Great tourney! Keep this **** up! Best in the world at TO... need to do a TO Power Rankings and get this guy some recognition. :D
49: Bumble GGs mate!

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
1: M2K: I am also wondering when you are moving back east =P
2: Blue Rogue: awesome job on first BR
3: Capem: Good to see you back on top, and flip cup champions.
4: Infern: PROKAIS
5: Nope: Never did get those Melty Blood matches in
5: Overswarm: I wish to play Shadows over Camelot next time, what a great game.
7: Champ: You still owe me that TMNT MM!
9: Alphazealot: I was psyched to be in your pool for Diddy Dittos (Diddy-O's!), but then I got switched out.
13: Lou: Good friendlies
13: XeroXen: Holy crap, nice Mario
13: Tactical: We were warring over that space heater.
17: Wakka: Nice job on first in Melee
17: Framerate: I was in your head during flipcup! And there were dresses EVERYWHERE!
17: Sil: Those Melee matches were so close, you are lucky I all know how to do is down smash. I'll be in practice next time... maybe.
17: Smash64: Your ness is a sexy beast
17: Steel Samurai: Nice matches in Pools
25: Nicalobe: You and Nope left the table without accepting another challenge, thats like cheating.
25: Hilt: I shoulda challenged you to Solimars in Pools
25: Links24: Close pools matches. Note to self: Luigi =! Ike
25: Cr4sh: WEEGEE! Mustache rides for everyone!
25: Jerk: We need to smash more, this is outrageous. Good to be back though eh?
33: King Yoshi: Fun times in Pools, totally choked that Fox vs 'Chu Match. Videos will be up when I get them up, it takes a lot of cutting and stuff.
33: Today: Fun friendlies.
33: The Kiest: FLIP FLIP FLIPADELPHIA! We didn't get time for grudge match!
33: Juu: I loves dem Mario Bros.
41: Hunky: Fun times in pools.
49: Katon: SHAKE OFF THAT RUST AND STEP UP YO GAME FOOL! I need some WD-40!

And to all the TOs: Smashfield is always organized and awesome, I never wanna miss another.

PROS WILL HAVE THEIR VENGANCE!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Capem is good but he's still terrible at the ROB match-up. :p Also, someone should check their replays for that crazy Jigglypuff glitch.

13: Mr. E- What you now about that ZSS...haha
Arguably worse than the MK match-up for ROB, mang. :lick: But pretty good from what I could tell, at any rate. Still beat everyone else in pools except Capem.

9: ArgentStew-if you play rob im going to punch babies:mad:, hah thanks for the ride and good job just keep having your fun.
who whoa hey whoa hey man hey whoa wait a minute here :mad:

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Howdy folks. A little late to the shoutout party, but better than never doing it I reckon. I've added a couple of matches to our OUGamingArts Youtube channel, and the other handful of videos will be added towards the end of this coming week. I don't know if Sole or Kiest captured anything, though. Anywho...

1: M2K ($253.00) - Glad I got to do a couple of friendlies with you. It was utter destruction but it was still fascinating all the same!
2: Blue Rogue ($116.00) - I played my very best matches of the day during my set against you in pools. Your Wario is flat out amazing and I hope to play it again in the future.
3: Capem ($73.00) - We gave you a run for your money in doubles at certain points. For my part I got too greedy and it bit me in the keister (I love puns) everytime.
4: Infern ($42.00)
5: Nope ($21.00)
5: Overswarm ($21.00) - It's always a treat getting to hang out with you. You're one of my favorite people at tournaments.
7: Champ - Someday I'll figure out how to beat your ICs. I'm just stumped when it comes to how to approach them outside of just spamming tornado.
7: Y.b.M. - Your profile pic on Facebook says it all. You're a great sport, love that Kirb--ZSS??
9: Fizzle - Had fun doing some warm-up friendlies. You're an excellent player with multiple characters.
9: Fonz - Your Lucario is just sick. Always fun playing you in doubles. And also....Falcon > Ganondorf
9: ArgentStew - I just could not seal the deal in our first match, and per usual I lose at MK dittos. No johns though, you've definitely gotten way better since the last time I played you. Someday I will be the victor!
9: Alphazealot - Had a lot of fun playing you and OS in doubles. God Pies are definitely moving up, hope to play you again soon!
13: Mr. E - Good games in doubles, reeaaaally close matches. It seems like you've improved a good bit since the last time I fought you at I think Delta Upsilon I.
13: Lou - Your set against Sil was epic and exhausting to watch
13: XeroXen
13: Tactical
17: Wakka - Didn't get to see you much at this tourney, but in spite of your Springfield tendencies it's always good to see you.
17: Mister Eric
17: Framerate - I love the Puff and I thought we did really really well in doubles considering the lack of prep time and no game plan going in. I hope we teamup again very soon and I look forward to seeing you rocking it with multiple pink puffy characters
17: Sil - Your ROB is just fantastic. That Lou set was tremendous and tremendously long. Keep on rockin'.
17: T-800 - I never used Sonic once in any doubles, pools, or singles match. I did use him in a couple of friendlies against Fizzle, mainly because I feel like a jerk using my main in friendlies when I just want to goof off anyway.
17: Smash64 - SPIKES EVERYWHERE. Jeeze, I couldn't have gotten spiked more if I tried. Good games though, I definitely look forward to doing better next time. Because I totally will.
17: Steel Samurai - Good games in our set. I'm actually very nervous when it comes to fighting Marths, and fighting yours didn't change that. Hope to play you again soon.
17: Asdioh
25: Nicalobe
25: Tyr /
25: Hilt
25: Links24 /
25: Cr4sh /
25: Jerk - Like I was telling Champ, I just don't know how to fight ICs. I actually thought I had the second match in the bag when you went DDD, but shows what I know. Really good games that made me realize just how badly I need to learn certain match-ups!
25: Solecalibur - EEEEEEHHHHHh I dunno, I think you should watch some East Coast videos.
25: Mr. 9

Singles Pools:
33: King Yoshi
33: Today
33: HSM
33: The Kiest - Aw man, so close yet so far away. Don't feel too bad about not making it out, this was a pretty large turnout with a lot of talent all around. You're definitely improving, even if you don't see it.
33: Juu - Keep rockin' the Mario and Pit, Juu. Also, as we discovered last night, main Toon Link. You've definitely got the dedication to go far.
33: Mayling
33: TheBlueBlade
33: Jiffyboob
41: Hunky - You can get out of pools as well. We need to train that Kirby and MK a bit more, but there's nothing stopping you from doing well! Also, thanks for driving us up there!
41: Shy Guy
41: Cowboy
41: Kregs - I love you, buddy! (No homo) You'll get there sooner than later, and I honestly think your Toon Link is your best bet. You and Juu I think would both benefit greatly from training with each other.
41: PeppyWil - Don't feel too bad about our set. I could tell you were a little frustrated and I'm very sure that wasn't the best you could do. It happens to everybody, and I've had more than my fair share of performances I'm not happy with. Still though, good games and I hope to play you again!
41: Rogue Blades
41: Th3 Composer
41: Lance
49: Katon
49: Bead
49: Calebyte
49: RipN
49: Bumble - You just started out with Brawl, right? If so, doing what you're doing is a great way to get into the scene. Just hit the tournaments and learn as much as you can and practice practice practice with friends. If you're going to use ZSS, I'd make sure to check her board and maybe contact Solecalibur because he uses her about 95 percent of the time. Hope to see you again!

If I forgot to say something to someone I played or hung out with, I apologize! It is not intentional!

Top Bottom