• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC#7 - Season's Beatings 4: New Crack City - Oct. 17, 18 - 2009 - Columbus, OH

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Don't blame this on anyone but me. I *****ed out when I thought hilt didn't show. That's all there really is to it. I should have waited longer, but it wasn't like hilt to be late so I figured something came up. And yeah I must have been asleep when you showed up, sorry I couldn't hear you.

I'm just glad you guys could go with kel.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wtf happened to AZ?

Also, I think Fonz is the new Y.b.M. He's going nuts lately. o_O

Actually, I just realized AZ was running this. No johns, but... tournament organizer johns. You really do play worse when you've got other stuff on your mind than your game.

Still... 5th, AZ? How'd that happen? XD

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Rep this **** NEOH!!!!!! Blue Rogue, nice stuff on 2nd place in singles. Rep Canton son. ITT, nice 5th place finish. OMG wtf?!?! Suyon and ITT going for 1st place in doubles?!!!?!

Five Guys?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
*claps*
I'm proud of all of NEOH. 2 people in top 5 for singles. 2 teams in top 4 for doubles.
:bee:

Edit: Suyon, love the Roy btw. >.> One of my characters vs your Roy MM some time?

Btw, this challenge only applies to Suyon because we are both trash in melee.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just a rough weekend for me. I've been juggling a cold and running **** didn't help. I lost 2-0 to Y.b.M. and 2-0 to Blue Rogue. :(

Good **** to them though cause they stepped their game up, they played better and both definitely deserved to place higher then me. Now though they get to see me in my revenge phase.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
AZ... I'm worried.

We're both in revenge mode.

What will happen to the midwest?!

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Did everyone have fun? :) I sure did. I hope the venue fee won't be as rediculous next time though. ://
@Kel- I saw you, but we never got to friendly. >.>

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Just a rough weekend for me. I've been juggling a cold and running **** didn't help. I lost 2-0 to Y.b.M. and 2-0 to Blue Rogue. :(

Good **** to them though cause they stepped their game up, they played better and both definitely deserved to place higher then me. Now though they get to see me in my revenge phase.
AZ, I didn't get to play you either. :(((((((

Kel

Smash Master
I'll wait till the results thread to do shout outs and whatnot.

Fun day everyone. Good games. Everyone is getting REALLLLLLLY good.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Agreed...

Also... Sole and Keist have some Vids of some of the matches, whenever you all get them matches uploaded...please inform us thanks... I must See the set of me against AZ... Haha take that CB

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Most of the videos will be uploaded Monday.

@AZ: PM your email so I can send you the tio file for All Brawl

Good games everyone, full shout outs in the results thread.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
this was fun after i left at 4 i went to a melee thing in columbus and got 2nd place :)

Hey Alpha Zealot did you make sure they only charged Bead 15 since i brought a tv and set up? It was nice meeting you finally even if it was only for a second You run a fun tournament. Hopefully i have more then 2 hours Of total Brawl Training by the time my tournament comes aroud lol Im not two bad for only playing this game for a few hours tho lol. NObody to play up in Parma tho. KB always flakes

Top Bottom