• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC#7 - Season's Beatings 4: New Crack City - Oct. 17, 18 - 2009 - Columbus, OH

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Yeah I have a full setup coming, now that it's looking like we're showing up. And cincy kids coming along with me, please chip in for gas, I think 6$ is reasonable. That will leave me only paying like 15 of my own for gas if we fill the van.

Kel

Smash Master
I'll at least bring my wii and try to find a small enough TV to take.

Crash, when do you plan on leaving and everything? Cincy should probably all meet up at Ed's since it's right off 71 and central. Also, just split gas evenly, there's no reason for you to be paying MORE than anyone. Hell, you should be paying less if anything.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Im actually probably not gonna, Bootcamp lv2 is my last tournament for a while since I wanna just move up the power rankings.

Ghaleon

Smash Apprentice
If you can't print out your Paypal receipt for some reason, PLEASE at least write down your Transaction ID in case we need it to verify something on your registration. This goes for spectators and players -- if someone else registered you, please get a copy of your receipt or at least Transaction ID.

Hilt -- as long as your Wii can play Smash, it's usable right?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah it can, Ghaleon, just making sure it's fine with the TO. I'll be bringing a wii, and possibly a TV for that matter.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wait what? ummm okay :/
I take it you all are going to King's Island? You should definitely let us know if you change your mind. Otherwise it's gonna be hella expensive for us >.>

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dayum, we got a bowl of corn flakes in here. xD

Cool points to anyone who knows what I mean. :3

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
well honestly i'm still undecided since I have the Flu... If I'm better by Saturday I'll let you all know...But Smash 64 aint goin....

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
how many people we talking? I can accommodate two people in addition to the 1-person I have already agreed to house. It is floor space only though (well, there is a couch, but the 1 person I already told to come has first dibs since he is from New York).

nearby smash people are
-Soap
-SneakyTaco
-Q (he still may be able to house for one night)
-Moose
-Kicks
-Enrish
-Kiest

Everyone that says you can "maybe" bring a tv: BRING IT WE NEED IT BADLY! TRUST ME! LAST YEAR WE ONLY HAD 6 TVS!!!

QUIVO

Smash Master
AZ: Do you mean Soap?

I'm not sure if I'll be able to house yet. I'll get back to you later on ITT. Sorry mann

Kel

Smash Master
Can we just go ahead and make this a one day deal? Carrying over to the next day is dumb for multiple reasons and takes too much time.

I mean, what if someone is on fire on saturday and off on Sunday? If we're getting down to the top 8 we might as well just finish the bracket. If doing the finals on sunday is supposed to be for dramatic effect or whatever, why not just announce "HEY! THE SMASH FINALS ARE GOING ON NOW FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED! CHECK IT OUT! HYPER VIPER BEAM AND PRINGLES AND ALL THAT JAZZ!"

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Kel: it is impossible to determine right now if we can finish in one-day. If we can, it is possible we may do it, but we don't know
1) how many people are signed up
2) how many setups we will have

So plan on it being 2-days unless its like 10 people and 10 setups or something.

Last year it took us the ENTIRE day just to do the singles bracket. There was no doubles bracket.

This year I'm hopin it will be different cause I'm hoping we will have double the setups but you never know what you'll get until the day-of.

Suyon

Smash Lord
If you can't go bead. You can like give your reciept to someone else like Hilt. And make him pay you later or something. For people that need housing. It seems like it'll be me, ITT, King, Blue Rogue, and 2 friends of ITT. You gotta scare them away ITT so we can have one car only!

Curious, about how many attended last year? I know that there was a shortage of T.V.s

T-800

Smash Apprentice
I think it's worth pointing out that last year also had a 3+ hour delay in addition to its start time being 1 rather than noon, so it's not like there was a lot of time to work with anyway.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There were lots of problems and we won't know what we are dealing with until the time comes. I'd like to finish in a day if it is possible but we HAVE two days and the tournament has been announced as a 2-day event, so that is what we will stick to.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'm bringing a Wii, and maybe a small T.V. if my ride can manage. (ITT? <_>)
yeee

Suyon

Smash Lord
If you do go Y.b.M. Is it possible for you to get my neck pillow from smash 64? Or anyone from Cinci? I would greatly appreciate it.
Still need housing please for NEOH.

Kel

Smash Master
Ed you should work at the taco bell across from your house on weekdays.

Also, it's 25$ if you bring a setup. SO GOOOOOO

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Can we just go ahead and make this a one day deal? Carrying over to the next day is dumb for multiple reasons and takes too much time.

I mean, what if someone is on fire on saturday and off on Sunday? If we're getting down to the top 8 we might as well just finish the bracket. If doing the finals on sunday is supposed to be for dramatic effect or whatever, why not just announce "HEY! THE SMASH FINALS ARE GOING ON NOW FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED! CHECK IT OUT! HYPER VIPER BEAM AND PRINGLES AND ALL THAT JAZZ!"
This

10thises.

Edit: BYAA! needs a teammate.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Tvs;
-Springfield
-Springfield
-Solecaliber
-DJ Scribbles
-T-800
-The Keist
-Hilt (maybe)
-Crash
-Blue Rogue (maybe)

Total: 7-9

Wii's
-Springfield
-AlphaZealot
-King Yoshi
-Solecaliber
-DJscribbles
-Suyon
-T-800
-The Keist
-Hilt
-Crash
-Blue Rogue

Total: 12

WE NEED MORE TV'S! TRY YOUR BEST TO BRING A TV!!!

Top Bottom