• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~OC#8 NORTHEAST OHIO PRESENTS BRAWL! (OCT. 24th) "MELEE SINGLES AFTER"~~

solecalibur

Smash Master
Kind of amazing when a tounry is less then 40 mintues from your house .... Im still eating breakfast... and expect to be called COHEED AND CAMBRIA I get lost easily and Im driving alone

Suyon

Smash Lord
Sorry for being douche mates or emo but I can't stand facing things like that. I've reached another wall once again.
Oh I forfeited not ragequit.

Also I feel so much love from the other Ohioans.

solecalibur

Smash Master
He doesn't like metaknights
pit boards say 40 : 60 but I feel his pain... just with a character people play less
Good games everyone I'll stop ******* around next match argent I was to glad to take off a match I lost it after that but no johns

edit- suyon stop with emoness or we gotta get you to dye your hair black and give ya a emo bang or something like that

Suyon

Smash Lord
That wasn't the only reason lol. Why would you want to dye my hair black when that's my orig..........I mean no don't dye it. I need my original black-red hair.

solecalibur

Smash Master
That wasn't the only reason lol. Why would you want to dye my hair black when that's my orig..........I mean no don't dye it. I need my original black-red hair.

You need to start growing an emo bang then you'll look like that and you'll be the best pit main EVVVEERRRR
The muscles just come with it

Singles top 5
1.Anther
2.Blue Rogue
3.Judge!
4.sliq
5.King Beef
5.Shugo

The rest will be up Tomarro with full results

Mind posting the TIO results file as well? Im really considering making a MWC power rankings and just base it off of TIO files not people in the back room

Suyon

Smash Lord
I think I'll start talking about my ugliness too now lol. I need to work out but this fricken finger of mine is not allowing me to do so.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Fun tourney guys. This really helped me to shake off some bad habits of mine and start to play better again. I'll post shoutouts in the results thread.

P.S. I sense some good tournies in the future between NEOH and MI. Southern Ohio is overrated. <3

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Whoever didnt pay their tournament entry im really pissed because someone said they did when they dint i guess next time im gonna have to be more carefull and Make sure i write it down right away because that was shady

Sliq

Smash Master
I wish more people were there.

Also, I suppose I need to spam more fortress vs. Wario.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
and more u-tilt/koopa claw vs. Peach too. Once I catch on and start getting past your spaced fairs, f-tilts, grabs, and bair edgeguards while annoying you with turnips, switching it up to more fortress/u-tilt OoS will help you out in the matchup a lot imo.

Sliq

Smash Master
Bowser's up tilt is awful. The hitbox is out for 0 seconds, and has a **** ton of lag. I should've just waited for the jabs after I shielded your fairs instead of trying to interrupt them. I should've also spammed more firebreath when you pulled turnips, as it stop them completely. Or I could just fortress cancel them. Or I could try the Diddy strat where I Klaw hop to fair, and catch the turnips.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That all works too, I meant to say throw in an u-tilt if I start to get a little cocky with my shield pressure but I guess I was thinking of DDD when I said that. I'll look into the matchup a little more before I make any assurances, since I'm no expert on the Bowser matchup either. ^.^;

Top Bottom