• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~OC#8 NORTHEAST OHIO PRESENTS BRAWL! (OCT. 24th) "MELEE SINGLES AFTER"~~

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*sob* Not looking like I'm going to make it to this if I can't find a ride. ****it, I really need the practice...

Sliq

Smash Master
So can I get an address for the housing, and a phone number would also be nice.

WHO WANTS TO TEAM?

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
My cell is 440-665-4339 and housing is on the first page its the same as the venue. And i dont think melee is gonna happen noone seems to be able to make it. But the one in Nov will be 4 times bigger then this one

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Is there a bus from Akron to Cleveland otherwise that I could take? If so, would someone be able to pick me up in Cleveland?

King~

Smash Champion
i think argent is gettin blue

but argent cant drive anyone home which is an issue

so talk/call argent tommrow and see if you can find a way home

solecalibur

Smash Master
is anyone willing to take me to Viridian City in north New Jersey this weekend? Whoever takes me ill give 200 dollars to for gas and team w/ them next tournament. It's 7 hours away from me (I live in Avon OH)
If there is anything big in December Im sure i'll be able to take you but Im not sure about this weekend though

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Heeeeeeeeeell naw, you guys are coming HERE. Let M2K find a ride elsewhere, in a separate thread or in PMs like he should. >.<

wakka444

Smash Ace
my friend wants me to hangout with her and she lacks interest in going or me leaving her = / next time boys

Suyon

Smash Lord
Nah, I think it's them taking Fromundaman to VC? Uhh.....how's the attendance list looking here? Looks like it's keeps getting smaller.....................................

judge!

Smash Ace
since iv failed to find a ride to m2ks house lol. me and anther r going to come to this

Suyon

Smash Lord
Were you planning on going to VC judge? I thought Jiffy gone to pick up M2K...since he left at like 2 or 3...what are you guys doing?

judge!

Smash Ace
yea i was going to hitch with a ride with m2k but i couldent find a ride down there. rides r very hard to get atm in MI everyones busy//work//school

Suyon

Smash Lord
I dunno what's going on. Normal NEOH it looks like. Wakka isn't coming, Shugo is unknown, and I don't know what's up with AZ and Columbus and Sliq. That's all i can see. Also some person from AiB I guess....

Top Bottom