• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**OCT 31st** M2k and Vidjo's Halloween Party Tourney Brawl and Melee

=P.

Smash Apprentice
so will it still be going on if i didnt get there til around 8:00 and smelled of tacos because i just got out of work

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
so will it still be going on if i didnt get there til around 8:00 and smelled of tacos because i just got out of work
The tournies? I don't know.

The fun times, friendlies, and everything else? Most likely.

=P.

Smash Apprentice
awesome ill have to see what i can do about that hopefully my friend will go but he wants to go to to the tourney so he might leave without me

Edit: which would make me sad because then wtf am i supposed to do...i mean i havent been to a tourney in like a month :(

King~

Smash Champion
id like to come play a little if someone feels like coming to get me after i get off work at 8:00 and then turning around to get me

i think my job is like 20 min or so away

Overswarm

is laughing at you
haha, still not sure if I'm going. Definitely don't want to drive, and my girlfriend is all liek "let's do things together". blech.

But yes, I'd do that.

BUT

only if Green Greens and/or Kongo Falls are legal

:D

they're the only stages I enjoy playing in Melee anymore

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll probly be brining BYAA!, BlueRogue, and Links24 (guy from Akron has been to TYM VII)

I think this leaves 1 extra seat in my car.

Also, BlueRogue, we're teaming right? I'm pretty sure we'd be unstoppable.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yep, almost as unstoppable as a Peach/Wario team, right Rogue? :laugh: *nudge nudge*

Oh and ITT, is King Yoshi's place on your way up here? He kind of needs a ride and there's no point in me heading down to get him if you can just swoop by and grab him. I need to cool it on gas atm.

Vyke

Smash Champion
KB, good news for you. I can't make it.

Destiny strikes again. (Skyson knows why I can't make it)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nooooooooooo! I can't team with Rogue and Vyke isn't coming! This weekend's gonna suuuck... T.T

Skyson

Smash Ace
KB, good news for you. I can't make it.

Destiny strikes again. (Skyson knows why I can't make it)

I do? o_o;

The only thing tomorrow that I know of is the sneak peek for Overdrive. Those don't take outrageously long, unless there's some myriad of events happening afterwards. If you're that Doc player who plays YGO on the side, then I know what you're talking about.

I'm not going to that because I have pretty much no cards that I want out of it, and a ****ton of my friends are going to it anyway.

I.. may or may not be making this. Haven't been able to get in contact with Slarti, so my ability to attend this depends on him.

Will update with my situation as it becomes known. It probably won't become known until about 8:00 or so, but oh well.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What time is this starting (Brawl singles)? I don't want to come too early if I don't have to.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Good deal. Skyson is appearing for this.

As is Slarti.

See you guys there. Should I bring cards? I probably will anyway since surprises always pop up, but whatevs.

King~

Smash Champion
ok i get off at 6:00 not 8 lol

if someone can get me text me or call me(most of u have my number or know someone who does)

and a ride home

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Haha, good stuffs Sky...
Maybe you guys can take me now and ITT can get King later if it isn't too late? >>

Skyson

Smash Ace
Gonna call Slarti a little later to ask, but I'm sure we can give you a ride.

Starting closer to 2:00 would be pretty cool face. I'm tired as **** right now.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
We're ready to play nao.... Also, I can't get king yoshi cause we gotta head back as soon as the tournament is over.

Top Bottom