• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**OCT 31st** M2k and Vidjo's Halloween Party Tourney Brawl and Melee

Skyson

Smash Ace
****.. his phone is turned off? WHAT IS HE DOING?

This might be a little fail. Yesterday we weren't concerned with when we got there since neither of us are going to enter anything. Now we're taking you and it matters. Uh.. I don't know how to get a hold of him. Hoping he wakes up soon?

Skyson

Smash Ace
Kay. It shouldn't be too long; I called his home number and he was in the shower. So, when he gets back to me I'll tell him about it. We should feasibly be able to leave about 12:30, then the trip to your place is only an hour from here. So, 1:30~1:45 sounds reasonable as long as Slarti doesn't have something random to do.

I myself have to get a shower too, ****. Ain't playin' no dirty friendlies.

EDIT: Talked to Slarti. We're good to go. Rogue, be ready around 12:30. Steve, we'll be there around 1:30. :]

Skyson

Smash Ace
We're bringing 2 setups, also.

I'm bringing a Melee setup, Slarti's bringing a Melee and Brawl setup, I believe.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Haha.

I'm pretty sure I got 3rd place, since I beat Slarti and Rogue. :D

3rd place out of 5th is fine in my book. I genuinely feel like I've improved a lot.

I took a legit game off both you and Matt. Sorry for the ragequit on game 3, by the way. I kind of did it on impulse and really didn't think about it. I hate Peach that much. <_<

Not much to make a results thread on, and not a whole load of shoutouts to give, but this tournament was fun. Steve is the man. :D

Top Bottom