• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Snakeee Stuff... about Stuff" Thread

-Takashi-

Smash Rookie
I have a question does anyone have any tips for fighting R.O.B. I tend to always to lose to him when my friend picks him.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Question: Why don't you answer Bouse's questions? lol

Seriously though, which move do you try to kill with when your side+b gets stale?
I don't kill with Side B that much actually. Bair is probably my main killing move followed by up air and f-air. Side B I use more for spacing/pressuring, even damage building.

uair/fair/bair kills, so does jumping spike

down smash -> down smash -> bair kills
Wtf is a jumping spike?

Okay, new question.

How many Mew2Kings does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
It doesn't matter, no amount of M2K's will get that bulb in. No offense M2K :laugh:

I have a question does anyone have any tips for fighting R.O.B. I tend to always to lose to him when my friend picks him.
Make a safe approach. Don't rely too much on forward B when he has both the laser and gyro ready. Up air/b-air his aerials out of shield. Destroy his recovery, don't be afraid to be aggressive there. When he's on the ledge if you expect him to ledge hop aerial you can always do what I just said in the last sentence.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
But then why did you come up with the username then?

Just to throw people off, perhaps?

Snakeee

Smash Master
But then why did you come up with the username then?

Just to throw people off, perhaps?
I made the name before Brawl was out, and it used to be my poker name when I played online. It's both because I'm a huge MGS fan, I happen to like snakes, and the name is just awesome in general.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
(I love these type of topics)

1) How often do you practice with your brother?

2) What would you say are ZSS' most spammable moves? (Let's say you were in that type of situation where you just had to spam the living hell out of something)

3) Which character do you have the easiest time facing with ZSS?

4) How do you feel about placing so well with a mid-tier character? Is it refreshing? Or are you indifferent?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Mrhm, use this thread if you want to get your avatar Santa'd.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210699

It has a picture of a Santa Hat you can Paint/shop/bucket it on to your avi.

If you're like me and have little artistic skills/creativity, you can just either ask somebody in the thread, or use the link provided in the later pages, it really makes it simple.

I hate paint O.o.

Let's see... how does it feel to be working with other Zero Suits on this board, and how would you say is the normal attitude of people here?

An example would be the Sonic boards are pretty laid back people... hilarious too if you have that kind of sense of humor, but we get very angry when people make a Xth copy of a thread asking the simple question of "what's the difference between Side-B and Down-B?" which has already been answered so many times as well.

We also do get a bit pissed off when people just say Sonic is a bad character and have no credible reasoning to back them up.

We know he's bad, but nevertheless we don't need to be told what we already know.

Snakeee

Smash Master
(I love these type of topics)

1) How often do you practice with your brother?

Almost everyday, but usually only like 2 sets each day. I don't really play much outside of tourney otherwise,but it's just convenient having another competitive player in the same house as me lol.

2) What would you say are ZSS' most spammable moves? (Let's say you were in that type of situation where you just had to spam the living hell out of something)

Forward B, D-smash, Paralyzer shot, B-air

3) Which character do you have the easiest time facing with ZSS?

Technically Ganondorf, since he's probably her easiest match up.

4) How do you feel about placing so well with a mid-tier character? Is it refreshing? Or are you indifferent?
It make me feel a little bit special lol. But, I'm not the kind of person that blames another's wins on how good their character is or judges them for it. You can use whoever you want to.

Mrhm, use this thread if you want to get your avatar Santa'd.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210699

It has a picture of a Santa Hat you can Paint/shop/bucket it on to your avi.

If you're like me and have little artistic skills/creativity, you can just either ask somebody in the thread, or use the link provided in the later pages, it really makes it simple.

I hate paint O.o.

Let's see... how does it feel to be working with other Zero Suits on this board, and how would you say is the normal attitude of people here?

An example would be the Sonic boards are pretty laid back people... hilarious too if you have that kind of sense of humor, but we get very angry when people make a Xth copy of a thread asking the simple question of "what's the difference between Side-B and Down-B?" which has already been answered so many times as well.

We also do get a bit pissed off when people just say Sonic is a bad character and have no credible reasoning to back them up.

We know he's bad, but nevertheless we don't need to be told what we already know.
Thanks for that link.
We're a lot like how you described the Sonic boards except we know our character is actually good, and we're trying to prove so to the non believers. Also, I don't think Sonic is that bad either. People like Malcolm are showing that there is much more to Sonic than we thought. Also, I'd say in general the ZSS boards include a lot of sarcastic humor, and a slight bit of egotism :laugh:

I use R, I thought it was just the usual thing, like being Right-handed (The ironic thing is I'm Left-Handed)

Oh! I just though of a question! Do you think which hand you are dominant with has an effect on which bumper you use to pick ZSS?

Are you Left-Handed?
Why am I being judged for using L? :(
This reminds me of when ppl were discussing what button they used to wavedash in melee.
And the dominant hand I guess could affect that.
I'm ambidextrous btw.

Adapt

Smash Lord
actually... does anyone have a better picture of ZSS I can stick a Santa hat on?

It's like a 1 minute job in photoshop

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Why am I being judged for using L? :(
This reminds me of when ppl were discussing what button they used to wavedash in melee.
And the dominant hand I guess could affect that.
I'm ambidextrous btw.
I'm not judging you, just learning about you and combining it with previous assumptions to form an inaccurate and undeserved opinion about you.
lol! jk

Your ambidexurous?? Pics or GTFO (if that's possible)

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm not judging you, just learning about you and combining it with previous assumptions to form an inaccurate and undeserved opinion about you.
lol! jk

Your ambidexurous?? Pics or GTFO (if that's possible)
Haha what do you want pics of? My hands??? o_O

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Shouldn't we be asking teh questions? O.o

Ah, but I can see how silly this board could be.

Also we just say Sonic is bad because is 1/2 right, and it's a joke among ourselves saying that Sonic sucks as a character but we can make him go even with any character.

Sonic has no hard counters, it's 65:35 at worst.

:093:

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
This topic is so lulz worthy.

What do you do [if] to the annoying Falcos who spam the reflector when you have a suitpiece? Besides from a glide toss- grab, what do you do?

Your spacing and patience is absolutely amazing in my opinion. Are you personally a very patient person? You dont play rushed, and you take your time gracefully. So whats exactly going on in your mind when your playing an important match? What motivations?

Bouse

Smash Ace
1. Does God exist?

2. What is the meaning of life?

3. Do you think we should have just up and murdered anyone who didn't main ZSS at C3?

4. If you and DeliciousCake had kids, what would they look like.

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
1. Does God exist?

3. Do you think we should have just up and murdered anyone who didn't main ZSS at C3?

1. He does if you want him to.

2. The meaning of life is to find your definition of the meaning life.

3. I wasn't there so someone else has to answer haha.

4. Don't know what either of them looks like. Use punnet squares ^^.

Snakeee

Smash Master
1. Does God exist?

1. I'd honestly be very worried if there was a being out there greater than humans, but maybe humans can evolve into gods. (Sorry if that sounds crazy, but yeah I have very radical beliefs when it comes to religion and I despise organized religion)

2. What that other guy said.

3. No you psycho :laugh:

4. Samus

Did you play Melee Snakeee?
Yup. I started it competitively early last year, and went to some big tourneys but I didn't become well known obviously. Me and my brother were both starting to get up there in skill level, then when brawl came out we started slacking in Melee :(. I'm trying to get back into it though. Oh and I mained Peach and Marth btw, and I play Sheik too now in that.

When can we play friendlies? :p
(No, you don't know me D: )
Whenever you see me at a tourney.

Oh and I missed that falco reflector question....forward B lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
This topic is so lulz worthy.

What do you do [if] to the annoying Falcos who spam the reflector when you have a suitpiece? Besides from a glide toss- grab, what do you do?

Your spacing and patience is absolutely amazing in my opinion. Are you personally a very patient person? You dont play rushed, and you take your time gracefully. So whats exactly going on in your mind when your playing an important match? What motivations?
Can't believe I forgot the second part. Thanks for the compliment, and I've had to have patience with everything in life, so it's almost second nature to me here. I'm a very cautious person, and I'm constantly criticizing my own moves as I make them. When I play I see it as a battle of minds, which is my favorite kind of battle and I'll do whatever it takes to come out on top.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
1) If I asked you for some friendlies during a tourney, would you say yes?

2) Which name do you prefer: ZSS or Zamus?

3) What is your favorite game of ALL TIME?

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
I see i see. D:

One more question.

Will you be ever coming to Long Island [nassau county] for a tourney so I might see you once? ;D
If yes then what is it? :p

Oh and what race are you? Lol I always wondered..

Snakeee

Smash Master
1) If I asked you for some friendlies during a tourney, would you say yes?

2) Which name do you prefer: ZSS or Zamus?

3) What is your favorite game of ALL TIME?
1) Of course
2) eww, of course ZSS
3) Final Fantasy VII

I see i see. D:

One more question.

Will you be ever coming to Long Island [nassau county] for a tourney so I might see you once? ;D
If yes then what is it? :p

Oh and what race are you? Lol I always wondered..
Yeah Staten Island is very close-by. I've gone to a couple of LI tourneys already actually.
And I'm Italian...but so Italian that I get mistaken for like every other race. :laugh:

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Awesome! I'm gonna play Snakeee! :chuckle:

1) Are you excited for Resident Evil just as much as Saki is?

2) I have no idea what it's called, but that thing you do with ZSS' Down+B and grabbing the ledge with it - Have you ever killed yourself with that before?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Awesome! I'm gonna play Snakeee! :chuckle:

1) Are you excited for Resident Evil just as much as Saki is?

2) I have no idea what it's called, but that thing you do with ZSS' Down+B and grabbing the ledge with it - Have you ever killed yourself with that before?
1) Probably not as much as you, but I want to play it. I don't expect it to be as good as RE4 though.

2) It's just to stall on the ledge, and no I've gotten gimped twice out of all the times I've done it though. There are a couple of characters that can punish it if timed just right. However, it usually works out and when I do expect that they'll be able to hit me out of it I usually stop doing it as they approach and hit them.

What's happened quite a bit though is my opponent ends up getting footstooled while trying to punish it and they die.:laugh:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
1. Where do you think Zero Suit will be on the next tier list? Will she go up or down, and if you want, specifically where and why?

:093:

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Okay, this has always bothered me:

1) Is your name really pronounced "Snake-EY" Or is your name just Snake with two extra E's and everyone just calls you Snake-Ey.

Top Bottom