• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Snakeee Stuff... about Stuff" Thread

Snakeee

Smash Master
1. Where do you think Zero Suit will be on the next tier list? Will she go up or down, and if you want, specifically where and why?

:093:
Up, because she's seeing more tourney results :)
She is high tier IMO.

Okay, this has always bothered me:

1) Is your name really pronounced "Snake-EY" Or is your name just Snake with two extra E's and everyone just calls you Snake-Ey.
The latter, but I think I like it as "Snakey" now better. It avoids a lot of confusion with the character anyway.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
Kinzer, im just curious. Why do you always put Gangar on your posts?
Its a haunter.

Heh Snakeee is Italian! Me too :laugh:
I always pronounced your name Snakey for some reason, even though i knew it was Snake.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
1) What kind of music do you listen to?

2) When seeing the first teaser trailer of Brawl, did you decide to pick up ZSS? Or did you find her when you first got the game?

3) Was ZSS your first main? If not, what other characters have you gone through?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That's a Haunter. Learn yo Pokeymanz.
Lol Look what I've done.

I'm so sorry I brought Haunter here, now the Zero Suit boards are going to go insane, what with food memes and pokeymanz.

:093:

Err... to stay on topic though... what do you think of the Metroid series?

Snakeee

Smash Master
1) What kind of music do you listen to?

2) When seeing the first teaser trailer of Brawl, did you decide to pick up ZSS? Or did you find her when you first got the game?

3) Was ZSS your first main? If not, what other characters have you gone through?
1) I like just about all genres of music. Mostly rock, trance-ish techno, and j-pop (yeah weird combination)

What's the best stage cp for DDD and mk?

:057:
IMO...

DDD- Lylat, Battlefield, Rainbow Cruise

Meta - Lylat, FD, Battlefield

Its a primape. And go back on subject. D:

Anyway. Snakeee what do your taunts say? ;D
I assume you mean on wifi. "Got Em!" , "Quit!", "Lol Wifi", "Brb"

Bouse

Smash Ace
If you could be any type of candy, what would you be?

If your urine and stool turn a very dark color, almost black, what organ failure does this signify?

If you could pick one character from any video game in the span of Nintendo's existence to be added into the next Smash Bros, who would it be?

Did you ever find the adapter head to your GPS device? I checked everywhere in my van and didn't find it...

What is the end to this joke?

Two Zero Suit Samus mains, a Donkey Kong main, and a Snake main walk into a bar...

:088::088::088:
specialshugsforevery1!

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Two Zero Suit Samus mains, a Donkey Kong main, and a Snake main walk into a bar...
The DK main says "Oh no it's Snakeee!"
The Snake Main says "Oh no it's Cake!"
Cake says "Oh no it's Bum!"
Snakeee says "Wait, I'm Snake!"
Snake says "No, I am!"
Bum says "Where's cake? I don't see any!"
Cake says "I'm right here! Who mentioned bums?"

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
In that case, you get another *pound*

But that leaves Snakeee without a question...hmmm...

Color of choice when playing as ZSS Sheik?

Snakeee

Smash Master
When is the Down B footstool jump practical? Can it be done on people hanging on a ledge? I keep gettin' gimped.:laugh:
I do that a ton, and yes you can that's why you should save it for last, unless you need to use it to survive. The best way to survive horizontally is up air - down B - that works the same way as G&W's and I discovered that a while ago, but couldn't prove it.

In that case, you get another *pound*

But that leaves Snakeee without a question...hmmm...

Color of choice when playing as ZSS Sheik?
I usually use the blue one with the red mask, the original color, and sometimes the red one. I'd really like the one with the white, but I don't like Zelda as a blonde lol.

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
I usually use the blue one with the red mask, the original color, and sometimes the red one. I'd really like the one with the white, but I don't like Zelda as a blonde lol.
I feel your pain. :'( Im exactly the same. But i always pick white sheik, and dont use Zelda then. :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I have some questions for you

1) Have you tried to play Samus at all?

2) Am I one of the most skilled crew members? I have to be at least on par with Shadow :p

3) is ZSS a dominatrix? If she is, is her best team mate for touries shiek? XD

4) When it comes to team tournament play, who's her best character to team with?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Snakeee, next time we go to the same tourney I challenge you to a rematch MM! =P
Sure :)

I have some questions for you

1) Have you tried to play Samus at all?

2) Am I one of the most skilled crew members? I have to be at least on par with Shadow :p

3) is ZSS a dominatrix? If she is, is her best team mate for touries shiek? XD

4) When it comes to team tournament play, who's her best character to team with?
1) Yeah, not for me :(
2) ...
3) Lmao, but honestly she seems like a loner to me which I think is awesome.
4) G&W, Snake, MK

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Snakeee, I've got a question.

Since I stick to my region, and my region has Dazwa, and I play both Kongs(along with Sonic but we'll ignore that), which do you think gives ZZS more trouble and why? I know you play probably the best Diddy and DK on this coast fairly regularly, or I'd assume as much since you're NY.

I won't be beating him any time soon, but every little bit helps. And it's so hard to find ZSS's to practice against.

Also, been thinking about trying to pick her up, where should I start? Other than reading the many guides that're probably right here on the board.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Err... to stay on topic though... what do you think of the Metroid series?
Maybe this got overlooked, it's no problem, but I would like to know. Maybe that could be why you decided to main Zero Suit if you say you approve of it.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Snakeee, I've got a question.

Since I stick to my region, and my region has Dazwa, and I play both Kongs(along with Sonic but we'll ignore that), which do you think gives ZZS more trouble and why? I know you play probably the best Diddy and DK on this coast fairly regularly, or I'd assume as much since you're NY.

I won't be beating him any time soon, but every little bit helps. And it's so hard to find ZSS's to practice against.

Also, been thinking about trying to pick her up, where should I start? Other than reading the many guides that're probably right here on the board.
Hmm, I don't like to directly give advice that will help someone against a fellow ZSS main, but I also don't like to refuse answering a question lol. Diddy is definitely a tougher match up than DK, but I wouldn't say Diddy has a strong advantage against her either. ZSS can actually make good use out of his bananas.

And start with mastering her recovery, and....wait I answered this question already:laugh:. I think it's on the first page of this.

Maybe this got overlooked, it's no problem, but I would like to know. Maybe that could be why you decided to main Zero Suit if you say you approve of it.
Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to answer that....well I don't want everyone here to turn against me but I honestly wasn't too big on the series. I did like them don't get me wrong, but I didn't get to play most of them is all. I should really give them a chance though. I liked Metroid Prime 3 a lot, and I did play the original a bit.
I picked her because I think she's an awesome character, I loved the playstyle, and I saw a lot of potential when I played her. Being able to stun your opponents is amazing :bee:

ryanf325

Smash Rookie
Unless while reading through this thread i forgot it was already posted:

What in, your oppinion, are ZSS's main advantages over MK, since most people seem to think he's the biggest threat, and how do you like to use them against MK. any other general tips against him would be nice too.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Thanks Snakeee, if it helps ease your mind at all, that's probably who I would have gone with anyway.

It seems an overall consensus that Diddy rocks harder in most match ups than DK. And I'll go dig up that other question. Thanks again.

Top Bottom