• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
imho, nicole, king beef, razmakazi, lloD, Dark peach, Illmatic and kyon are all at the same level, and just have different strengths and weaknesses to their games, but theres no way you can realistically have proof to say that any one of them is quantifiably better than all the others.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
you guys are mistaken,

Browny just goes into EVERYTHING looking for something negative to say.
So much this. People need to stop taking Browny seriously.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a self-taught sucker of SDI. Even DMG didn't teach me that shiz.
Doom blocks attacks with his face. He's just learned how to reduce the amount of pain he receives.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean, I clearly did it on purpose, partner.

And KID ruined it. :(
i mean, its obvious that you did it on purpose, and the call out on my part was pretty much oblgated. personally, i think i made it better =P
Doesn't Peach have a huge uair string against Wolf? Dair into Uair strings?
too bad nobody that plays her is technical enough to do it in tournament.
Judging by the way that Mr. Doom can SDI, no, not at all.
rofl

btw, who is that in your avatar? it looks like an 8 bit version of ibuki

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He's been doing a whole Wario thing lately. Maybe it's a character from one of the older Wario games?
Was Captain Syrup around back then?

I called him Señor Doom one time. He still got upset. :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
btw, who is that in your avatar? it looks like an 8 bit version of ibuki
He has been doing a whole Wario thing lately. Maybe it is a character from one of the older Wario games?
Was Captain Syrup around back then?
Espy has it right--It is Captain Syrup. Captain Syrup made her debut a long time ago in Wario Land 2, where she had darker skin.

The avatar does look somewhat like Ibuki, though. Go figure.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
It's not hard to call me Mr. Doom. But I guess it is hard for people with defects.

And I wouldn't have had any idea that was Captain Syrup until I saw Reflex's sig. It makes perfect sense.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
imho, nicole, king beef, razmakazi, lloD, Dark peach, Illmatic and kyon are all at the same level, and just have different strengths and weaknesses to their games, but theres no way you can realistically have proof to say that any one of them is quantifiably better than all the others.
You could look at tournament results..........doubles and singles, there are obviously a few peaches that are doing it better than other Peaches. But to say something like Illmatic and D.Pch, or Nicole and King Beef, or X and Y person are on the same level is kinda dummmmmb.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
... Captain Syrup is the main villain of Wario Land 1.
Lack of Captain Syrup knowledge is disturbing.

What Peaches do stand out? I don't remember how Peaches did at Pound V.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I 3stocked kyon
This must have been in friendlies because I don't see any DDD three stocking Kyon in tournament, nevermind you (I don't mean offense when I say this). Before CO18 went inactive, he was going very close to even with Kyon and believed that the MU was approaching even.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wario Land 1 is one of my favorite handheld games of all time :D
I grew up with Wario Land 3, so I am not familiar with the first two. Such an excellent game.

As an aside, the WarioWare series is quite possibly my favorite series of all time. I have a terrible short attention span.

Also, why are Marth and Peach +2 against Wario? It is almost universally agreed upon that Meta Knight and King Dedede are his worst matchups...

Coney

Smash Master
i think nicole performs the best out of the peaches, correct me if i'm wrong

either way, it's not anything remarkable or THAT much further from the rest, it's just higher enough to be noticeable

when was the last time peach had a big, high-profile win on someone in tournament? nicole won some MMs against seibrik and esam iirc, but when was the last time she knocked someone important into losers/out of tournament?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's not hard to call me Mr. Doom. But I guess it is hard for people with defects.
I'm just doing it so I can read "It's Mr. Doom, get it right!" from you. It's mildly entertaining.
Hence, why KID ruined it. :(

Señor Doom is still the best name.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
personally, i think lloD would have out placed her, had he actually entered the tournament, instead of just showing up and randomly beating seibrik on day 3.
from what I remember nicole places below average in her own region but performs relatively well outside of it.

and even if we are to take results into account, none of the them really stand out above the others in my mind.

Coney

Smash Master
that's not fair to say, though. sure, llod is good, but i'm from his region and he literally hasn't entered a tourney in like...i don't know how long. he doesn't come to anything ever, so it's impossible to say how well he'd do. i actually don't think i've ever been entered into a tourney he was entered into. if you're saying just because he beat seibrik, remember nicole did too under the exact same circumstances.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Is there a reason Mikey Lenetia hasn't been mentioned yet? Did he go inactive?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I think Illmatic, who does well in one of the hardest (top5-ish) states, and Nicole, who is a great doubles Peach as well as having a few hi-profile wins nationally, are the best active Peaches in the US. Imo, they're on a slightly higher level than the rest of the Peach boards.

Edit: and if Mikey is active, then him as well.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Mikey is in the same position as lloD. shows up to like 1 thing every 6 months, and may or may not enter. he also plays a lot of melee as well. But yea, Mikey was probably my favorite peach to watch.

@ coney.
youre right, which is why I feel he would have at least placed the same. I also watched both matches. and feel like llod has a better style to him, but like you said its impossible to tell.

only problem I have with nicole is that she seems very niche-y.
Everyone knows shes good in doubles. and everyone knows that shes great against mk. but that doesnt really directly translate into being a great player.
She defintely lost to a random from sova at pound too.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
that's not fair to say, though. sure, llod is good, but i'm from his region and he literally hasn't entered a tourney in like...i don't know how long. he doesn't come to anything ever, so it's impossible to say how well he'd do. i actually don't think i've ever been entered into a tourney he was entered into. if you're saying just because he beat seibrik, remember nicole did too under the exact same circumstances.
Last one I recall was Pound 4.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Every Peach has an apparent Niche, Kid. That's the joke. It's also why in general even the Peach mains say there's no clear best one.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I think Larald (DEHF) has one of the best peaches. Took a game off of Vato break with his peach and he almost had him last game

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Mikey is in the same position as lloD. shows up to like 1 thing every 6 months, and may or may not enter. he also plays a lot of melee as well. But yea, Mikey was probably my favorite peach to watch.
Mikey enters pretty much every tournament he shows up to. Melee also does not affect his attendance in Brawl, as both are equally uncommon and due only to work schedule not cooperating with tournament dates a lot of the time.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
How does Zero Suit lose to MK? I think she holds a pretty darn good record versus him and Seibrik vs NickRiddle is pretty even (both on the top of the matchup).
Ditto for Pika/ESAM.
Why does she lose to Snake? I think the only ZSS who thinks that is Nick, I don't think I ever heard of another ZSS having trouble with Snake.
Why does she lose to Wario? Because of that suicide fluke? Why to Marth? Been asking Shaya? looool

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
How does Zero Suit lose to MK? I think she holds a pretty darn good record versus him and Seibrik vs NickRiddle is pretty even (both on the top of the matchup).
Ditto for Pika/ESAM.
Why does she lose to Snake? I think the only ZSS who thinks that is Nick, I don't think I ever heard of another ZSS having trouble with Snake.
Why does she lose to Wario? Because of that suicide fluke? Why to Marth? Been asking Shaya? looool
Because she's not that great.

Coney

Smash Master
Last one I recall was Pound 4.
i think he's entered a small local since then

Because she's not that great.
i actually disagree, i think zero suit's fantastic but she takes a lot of work and a LOT of patience and a LOT of ability

but maybe the reason she takes so much ability is cause she isn't that great ¯\(°_o)/¯

or maybe she's one of those luigis, good at what she does but terrible at what she doesn't

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
or maybe she's one of those luigis, good at what she does but terrible at what she doesn't
I feel like that is what it is. She has a lot of really neat, useful, and unique things going for her, but some of her game is lacking in a big way.

She definitely has enough tools to succeed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom