• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuee

Smash Hero

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The only :wolf: who has significant experience vs :pikachu2: is Kain. I play none loool. Kain has a positive record vs DLA's :pikachu2:. I never said :wolf: doesn't lose, just that he doesn't lose enough to make it the same difficulty as :dedede:...
Because she's slow and can't jump high/quickly. That's a pretty good reason.
This statement made me laugh.
Sonic: Forever underrated
Peach: Forever overrated

:059:
Agree with :sonic:, but I think :peach: is fine where she currently is on the tier list.
Seagull, re-read my post please. No editing down IIRC, when did I say Wolf:pika is -3 :confused:
relax with your freaking emotions, read things clearly before getting ignorantly mad.

TL;DR: All I did was state what the MU chart states, never input my opinion on the issue of the :wolf: versus :pikachu2: matchup.
I don't mean to sound like an *** lol. It's Esam posting influence syndrome. I wasn't mad at all to be honest.
Your post was badly worded.
^

:018:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Japan has Sonic in Low Tier. But Pikachu is almost Low Tier over there too and everyone is drooling over Japanese pikachu's lately. Both are below Peach.

On Paper, Peach should work well enough if you have the patience and Sonic really sucks if everyone exercises that same patience.

Both em just come down to working really hard for almost nothing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
To be fair though, Wario beating ZSS has not been decided by "a million wario secondaries" ... it was mainly Bassem and Chair [IIRC] who vouched for it to be in Wario's favor and both actually have experience in this match-up. I felt like it were the ZSS players that pushed for it as even but didn't have the same level of experience. Sadly, this match-up isn't played a lot overall though but I hear Seibrik recently beat MacGriddle with Wario. +1 Wario favor doesn't seem as much of a stretch as other things on the chart and I can agree with the sentiments of the Wario players behind it.

:059:
im not reading this whole thread, but just to clerify, i did use wario and won. i didn't pick wario cuz its easier than mk, mk was banned (tho at this point with my wario i woulda went wario anyway cuz im maining him)

also the set was EXTREMLY close, i didn't by any means body him, or exploit any gay advantage wario clearly has (that i believe a +1 matchup would incorporate)

in fact, he 3 stocked me one of the games on delfino, and last game went to LAST HIT with 6 seconds left (and neither of us were trying to time each other out, i found out post game how many seconds were left) and i only ended up killing him with f-throw at like 200%.

TOO close

kudos to NickRiddle tho, **** was so hard -.-

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTq5fGcV-Qo&feature=relmfu

Not that SK always made the best decisions but this game pretty much sums up why I don't think Peach is so hot.´

She'd be awesome if all of her worst match-ups weren't such strong common picks.

I've done millions of like... essays on this subject so I don't think I want to type another one about it. Gheb, you wanna do it this time? lol

Slikvik beat NR back at Mlg Dc.

Someone didn't see the revenge set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufF26cUN4s&feature=relmfu

I think the match-up is pretty much the definition of 0, any advantages people list for Wario seem flimsy at best

Doc King

Smash Lord
I agree TL should be above Dedede. Dedede should be in borderline tier. He only does ok against a few (Snake Marth and lucario) and really good against a couple (Wario and Wolf), but he has really horrible matchups against some of the most important characters in the game like Climbers. Having a +1 against Climbers is really good actually. Plus Wario is dropping and he's D3's only good top tier matchup.

I usually don't see King Dedede's in tournament vids anymore (as far as I know).

Dedede is hard to play, if you mess up once you can get screwed and you have to predict every move just to get a hit or come even close.

D3 is overrated.

Luigi player

Smash Master
im not reading this whole thread, but just to clerify, i did use wario and won. i didn't pick wario cuz its easier than mk, mk was banned (tho at this point with my wario i woulda went wario anyway cuz im maining him)

also the set was EXTREMLY close, i didn't by any means body him, or exploit any gay advantage wario clearly has (that i believe a +1 matchup would incorporate)

in fact, he 3 stocked me one of the games on delfino, and last game went to LAST HIT with 6 seconds left (and neither of us were trying to time each other out, i found out post game how many seconds were left) and i only ended up killing him with f-throw at like 200%.

TOO close

kudos to NickRiddle tho, **** was so hard -.-
Were these Wario vs ZSS matches recorded/are they on youtube?

C.J.

Smash Master
I agree TL should be above Dedede. Dedede should be in borderline tier. He only does ok against a few (Snake Marth and lucario) and really good against a couple (Wario and Wolf), but he has really horrible matchups against some of the most important characters in the game like Climbers. Having a +1 against Climbers is really good actually. Plus Wario is dropping and he's D3's only good top tier matchup.

I usually don't see King Dedede's in tournament vids anymore (as far as I know).

Dedede is hard to play, if you mess up once you can get screwed and you have to predict every move just to get a hit or come even close.

D3 is overrated.
I could have sworn this was Gheb. Right avatar- and it wasn't saying D3 was amazing so it couldn't have been Doc King
WRONG

But yeah, pretty much the only D3s anymore are atomsk and jbandrew vs like.. Snake

Doc King

Smash Lord
I could have sworn this was Gheb. Right avatar- and it wasn't saying D3 was amazing so it couldn't have been Doc King
WRONG

But yeah, pretty much the only D3s anymore are atomsk and jbandrew vs like.. Snake
There's also 4God and that's basically it. Coney doesn't even really play this game anymore.

Dedede is just getting mastered by the minutes and really the chaingrab is just getting old. He clearly has limited options against the important characters and just suffers from lack of speed and the easiness of just camping him.

He's also such a huge target and his recovery sucks so bad. It would make sense for him to be considered a decent character (Borderline Tier) because while he has a good chaingrab, recovery options, range, and power, he has horrendous speed, bad recovery, and being a very huge target. While his strengths are very powerful, so are his weaknesses.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
There's also 4God and that's basically it. Coney doesn't even really play this game anymore.

Dedede is just getting mastered by the minutes and really the chaingrab is just getting old. He clearly has limited options against the important characters and just suffers from lack of speed and the easiness of just camping him.

He's also such a huge target and his recovery sucks so bad. It would make sense for him to be considered a decent character (Borderline Tier) because while he has a good chaingrab, recovery options, range, and power, he has horrendous speed, bad recovery, and being a very huge target. While his strengths are very powerful, so are his weaknesses.
Coney went to a tourney a week ago, Apex, the February tourney Lie hosted, and to Xanadu. He's been very active this season compared to most of Md/Va. He's probably the most consistent smasher who attends tourneys lool.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Dedede is not mid tier, wtf @ whoever suggested that before.

He's at worst borderline, but imo there are FAR worse parts of the tier list that need fixing up before him, namely Olimar and Zelda.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Considering that all Ganondorf MUs are disadvantageous for him,and he is Zelda´s only advantageous MU,Zelda must be above him lol

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The only reason zelda isn't last is cause of her down b
This is the only thing Zelda has going for her, but it shouldn't be counted obvs because Sheik is already on the tier list.

I assume that your post was a joke post, but I felt the need to clear that up for people like this guy VVVVV
Considering that all Ganondorf MUs are disadvantageous for him,and he is Zelda´s only advantageous MU,Zelda must be above him lol
All of Zelda's MUs are disadvantageous for her. Zelda vs Ganondorf is likely slightly in Ganondorf's favour or even.

Before people start going 'ooooh but thats not what that MU thread says wah wah wah Wario up taunt', here's Fuujin's signature:

C.J.

Smash Master
Coney went to a tourney a week ago, Apex, the February tourney Lie hosted, and to Xanadu. He's been very active this season compared to most of Md/Va. He's probably the most consistent smasher who attends tourneys lool.

I thought he was going Ness now though.

All of Zelda's MUs are disadvantageous for her. Zelda vs Ganondorf is likely slightly in Ganondorf's favour or even.

Before people start going 'ooooh but thats not what that MU thread says wah wah wah Wario up taunt', here's Fuujin's signature
Evidence would be nice. Ad hominem and appeal to authority (I feel weird for using that phrase in regards to fuujin...) work too I guess.

Now I can disagree with the MU :lucas: (-1) vs (+1) :bowser2:
Bowser and Lucas are not Zelda

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Basically Zelda is literally just really, really terrible and 3/4 of her MU panel either don't play the game or don't even main Zelda.

It's difficult to explain, but Ganon does everything Zelda can do but better. He tech chases better, he punishes better, he has arguably a better recovery (Doesn't really matter, they both get gimped hard, lolllll), he lives longer and he actually has an aerial game (Zelda doesn't. No, nair is not an aerial game).

Edit: When I say punishes better, I actually meant his punishes are a lot stronger. Zelda's d-smash is a better punish than Ganon's moveset, but it doesn't kill until like, 150% fresh lol.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to sound like an *** lol. It's Esam posting influence syndrome. I wasn't mad at all to be honest.:018:
All good, it's on me too when Grim pointed it out. In my head it was pretty obvious I was just trying to reference the chart, my bad.

Kain beat Anther in a set I wanna say? Vengeance or SiiS6? not sure where it was

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Basically Zelda is literally just really, really terrible and 3/4 of her MU panel either don't play the game or don't even main Zelda.

It's difficult to explain, but Ganon does everything Zelda can do but better. He tech chases better, he punishes better, he has arguably a better recovery (Doesn't really matter, they both get gimped hard, lolllll), he lives longer and he actually has an aerial game (Zelda doesn't. No, nair is not an aerial game).

Edit: When I say punishes better, I actually meant his punishes are a lot stronger. Zelda's d-smash is a better punish than Ganon's moveset, but it doesn't kill until like, 150% fresh lol.
She's also is better and not getting chaingrabbed.
Though she dies like 30% earlier
She can also sorta camp in like 2 match ups.

Why does everyone think Zelda is so bad.......?

I like Zelda.
You still think she's better than Lucas?
Goes even with DK and ROB?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Nope, day still hasn't come. I've just gotten smarter with it because no one listens to me lol. I'll just kinda sit by and watch idlely. she's bad and there's no denying that but not as bad as everyone thinks at all. I won't argue though since everyone's perception is that she's so bad so carry on.

| Big D |

Smash Master
With Ganon you can just throw out hitboxes cuz he can't really do anything.

Zelda can be played like Olimar and Olimar is kinda good so ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom