• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Link is not interchangeable with Falcon/Zelda/Ganon. He's better than all of them.
It hurt enough to put Falcon in H tier, stop trying to make it worse :(

I'd say Fox is better then Pit, legit. Not because I main him.
Quiet you! You're lucky I didn't put him in Z tier!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I think Marth is better than ZSS. There was only 1 ZSS in top 8 at Apex whereas there were 2 Marths. Therefore Marth is twice as good as ZSS.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Bored now responding to infinite.

How old is your little brother?

Has he passed the age where he's still pooping on the carpet?
If I said yes it would be suggesting you still poop on the carpet.

I don't see how.
Not surprised.

He lost to YOU?
Damn, he must be bad.
U mad?

But yeah...he is bad.

I guess everyone except M2K must be bad since they've dropped matches to me before.
Of course that was sometime ago, before you started posting as actively as you do now.

I'm assuming steak match = money match, but instead of giving the winner money you buy them a steak?
HAHAHA
Nope.
Ask Espy.

Maybe it's a reference to a typo from the Sonic boards.

Or he actually buys them a steak.
I want a steak match now.
Ding ding ding!

Now we're just going in circles so meh.

But isn't that what you tried to do as well?
Nope.
You're making your decision with the idea of catering to the individual's on the stream.
I do not, big difference between the two.

Nope. Interaction between individuals, and a person's sleep schedule, both have consequences which can either matter or not matter. Consequences existing doesn't make them important or meaningful in the long run.
Actually it does and I am sad to see that you still insist on trying to make such a dreadful comparison of social interaction and your sleep schedule.

Simply restating yourself in the hopes that I'll magically agree doesn't mean anytihng.
And this is why I suggest you inform the players anyway.

No, I understood your point, and I put that bluntly because I don't agree that there's a tangible or important difference in punishment perception or the message that the community is sent.

Sure there isn't.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
If just one of those links was legit, Pidge, I bet you that you'd get more people with this. Actually, I'd extend that to pretty much any link you've ever posted since I met you on SWF. :p

Same goes for you. Uhhh, that was "Moonbase Alpha", right? :confused:

I gave this thread an hour to cool down.....

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
The one where earning your win is more satisfying than winning over a DQ. You're just being arbitrary and trying to be condescending to cover it up. Stop that, it looks sillier than that video that I totally tricked Bubba with and he won't admit it.
Lolz, I would have totally missed this if I hadn't 'ctrl + F' searched myself to check for any posts directed at me in the past couple of pages. :laugh:

I have no way of proving you wrong (:urg:), but every link I've seen from you has been that. I don't have to be psychic to guess that the 10+ links you posted in the last half-hour have followed that trend. :smirk:

Also. New leffen banned from sweden discussion thread?
http://meleeitonme.tumblr.com/post/42705332306/leffen-banned-by-armada-himself

My favorite :awesome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom