• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl Tier Discussion (OP Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_Matt

Smash Cadet
slashinroy i read your post and i can clearly tell that your a noob

you said that luigi was the best character in brawl because his taunt does damage?

whoa ok

pikachu bad in n64? he was one of the best

you made link upper tier but toon link noob tier?

toon link owns link imo

the only thing i agree about your post is that marths moves are broken..

p.s WARIO FOR GOD TIER

Raym

Smash Apprentice
PIKACHU -
pikachu suffers from what i call "crapp character" syndrome. he was bad in meelee and nintendo 64 smash brothers melee and is still bad in brawl. they should just take him out!
pikachu suffers from what i call "crapp character" syndrome. he was bad in meelee and nintendo 64 smash brothers melee and is still bad in brawl.
pikachu he was bad in nintendo 64 smash brothers
pikachu was bad in 64
WTF?

And that was the worst tier list i ever seen, people only watching videos have better tier lists :laugh:

Ijuka

Smash Ace
hi guyz me and my freind have all ben playin brawl fer the past cupple weeks (we imported it from japan and modded my brothers wii lol) and we hav diveloped our own OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST

xXx OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST xXx

VERSION 1.0c

-:( UBER LEET GOD TIER ):-

ROB -
rob is incredible. his tilts are better than anyone in the game, and his downsmash is broken. throw in an upb where he can ATTACK WHILE ITS OCCURING and you ahve probably the best character in the game

KIRBY -
kirby is probably the BEST character in brawl. his dash attack is very good now and the winner in san fransisco won with him

MARIO -
the improvements to mario from melee and 64 are drastic. even w/o wavedashing, he can still combo very well. his downsmash is probably the best in the game.

FOX -
THEY DIDNT FIX HIM but i dont care since fox is kewl . his fsmash is even better now. however, he is god tier, but he has sufferd the most from the removal of lcanceling and wavedashing.

META KNIGHT -
i LOVE meta knight. his moves are not powerful but he is like SLASHYSLASHYSLASHY and can edgeguard like no other

LUIGI -
he is the BEST character in the game. his moveset is good and his TAUNT DEALS DAMAGE. having one more attack than anyone else really puts him over the edge IMO

SOLID SNAKE -
his nickeeta missels are one of the most powerful attacks in the game since you can control its dirrection! consider also tht his downsmash plants a friggin mine and you have one of the most powerful characters ever in any videogame ever

MEGAMAN -
i know he's not in the game, but if he was he would be in this tier. his attacks would be awesome since hed be like a faster more manly version of samus

(( UPPER CRUST TIER ))

ICE CLIMBERS -
a fantastic character since ther are two of them, but they suffer from some problems that make them combined worse than, for example, an uber tier character. first of all, their final smash is stupid, i mean, why would they create a mountain? on a big level like hyrule, its all but worthless. also, their smash attacks have been nerfed, and they suffer from the lack of wavedashing pretty severaly

POKEMON TRAINER -
POKEMON TRAINER is great. he is like the ice climbers in that he is THREE characters in one. it is powerful mindgame to switch pokemon midgame since your oponent has to adjust their strategy!

ZELDA/SHIEK -
they improved zelda quite a bit and nerfd shieks fair, which is sad because i mained shiek in melee. still, if you are fast enough, you can combo them off the edge with shiek and then edgeguard with zelda. POWERFUL

SAMUS/ZERO SAMUS -
samus is pretty good. her sex kick is back and her smash attakcs are good but her missles frekaing stink in brawl. however samus definitely wins the award for HOTTEST character in the game XD. her whip is very goooood and she will be one of those characters who will go far in brawl tourneys

DIDDY KONG -
diddy is FAST. also, his dash attack and neutral air look the same, which WILL lead to some impresive mindgames by the pros. it also helps that his smash attacks are good and his up tilt is aesome

FALCO "VINCE" LOMBARDI -
his fsmash has been improved, his tilt attacks seem better, but hes been slown down a little. still, he's a great character for noobs and pros alike

LINK -
link comes back much better and balanced in brawl. his up b is nerfed a little but can be charaged up and used like it was in melee. also, his arrows have been much improved and fire straight now, and his smash attacks seem more powerful. i like link

|=+ BAD TIER +=|

CAPTAIN FACLON -
SHOW ME YOUR MOVES XD. falcon is hilarious but he has been nerfed heavily from melee. i wish his atacks did more damage and knockback, but they really lowered his stregnth. and as such, they lowered hsi speed. he's really not as good in melee sadly

SONIC -
i dont care if hes the fastest thing alive. he's also the crappiest thing alive, since his attacks are weak as heck. his fsmash has like, NO range whatsoever, and why the heck would sonic punch something anyways? stupid.

DONKEY KONG -
slow is the only word i can use to describe him. i was considering puting him on the refuse to rate tier since he battled mario, but he has cleaned up his ways and become one of the good guys by fighting K. ROOL (who SHOULD ahve been in brawl). back to the character though, his moves are very good but he is slower than a sleeping parapalegic, so i cant rate him any higher

NESS -
ness is sadly bad in this game, but its beause they didnt change him much from melee. he still has a powerful back air and fsmash, but he feels weak compared to the other characters in the game

IKE -
oh man, i wanted to rate ike so much higher. he LOOKS cool and is ultra powerful, but he is slllllllllloooooooowwww. i bet noobs will use him because he looks cool but he is not good folks.

-: NOOB TIER :- - u'd have to be a total noob to use these characters XD

OLIMAR -
olimer is so bad it hurts. you can't attack unless you use b moves, which is stupid because sometimes i forget. its not fair that the game punished me because i didnt pull out pikmin. also his tether recovery stinks more than a cracked egg left on yoru couner for 3 weeks lol!

TOON LINK -
I HATE TOON LINK SO MUCH, his down aerial kilsl me all the time. if i am off the edge in melee i can pogo them but in brawl they removed that feature

LUCAS -
lucas is really bad since he is esentaily an underpowered version of NESS. i would have liked him to be good, but his grab is very slow but he has no real kill moves

YOSHI -
yoshi is so bad. i thought he wuld be ultra tier when i herd about the up-b improvement but he has no attaks tht deal any damge, it so stupid

LUCARIO -
WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT MEWTWO AND PUT IN THIS JOKE LUCARIO STINKS WORSE THAN A BURNING BAG OF FECES THAT MY FRIEND PUT ON MY DOORSTEP. i mean, his moves take like 5 years to come out, and when they do, they deal like 2% damage. i am so infuriated by this

PIKACHU -
pikachu suffers from what i call "crapp character" syndrome. he was bad in meelee and nintendo 64 smash brothers melee and is still bad in brawl. they should just take him out!

WARIO -
wario has no realy good attacks. he can dash dance pretty eaisly but other than that he isnt very good. his fsmash has limited range and his bmoves are easily aovided.

<{ ????? TIER }>

JIGGLYPUFF -
jigglypuff is very good but i havent figured out a good stratigy with her (or him lol) yet. i think he (or she) can be good but jiggly is very different in melee than in brawl

WULF -
it is hard 2 rate wulf sence me and my friend hav not unloked him yet. i wuld assum that he is very powerfil since he is a furry like fox, falco, and donkey kong

~<<< I REFUSE TO RATE TIER >>>~

DEDEDEDE -
he is fat and slow but strong but i wont play him since hes a BAD GUY

GANONDORF -
see dedededede.

MARTH -
his attacxks are brokin and i wont let me or my friends play him since he is so unfaer. i hate marth mains so much :(

PIT -
pit is the most effeminite character in the game and ALSO greek. as such, i cannot review him in an unbiased manner since my family is fundamentalist christians and we don't condone sodomy like the ancient greeks partook in, as pit is one of them

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! i will be revising this list as i play the game and i take your comments seriously. THANK YOU FOR READING IT and i hope it helps you first time players with understand the game a bit more
This is easily the best post in the thread. xD I laughed many times. xD

You're my biggest idol and I'll follow this list as the only true tier list for the game.

For the people who can't understand humor, shame on you! And if he was serious, wow... O_o

Anyway, I think slow characters will become bad because of the perfect blocking. It will probably be mastered by the pros in a few years, and after that the slow characters become a lot worse, when you can perfect block every one of their slow attacks by reflex and counter attack.

Pit seems really good right now, as does Marth. No character seems absolutely terrible, although I think Ness, Yoshi, and such are down there.

I think Pokemon Trainer will become good as people play with him more, because the opponent has to know 3 match ups, and the different pokemon are good in different stages. Just think about it. You can counterpick your opponent during the match.

I also think that Olimar will become really good as people learn to use him well. DSF already does well with him, and he has a lot of good stuff. It will take a long time before people can change pikmin order strategically and do the right things with the right pikmin. It will be really complicated, but I believe that he has a lot of potential. His poison pikmin are also insane, doing up to 50% when thrown. O_o I believe that this character has a lot of depth.

The perfect blocking is sure to affect the tier list, as I said before. If you can react fast enough to slow attacks, fast characters will become a lot better. So I'm a bit worried about Ike. He doesn't have almost anything against a player who can perfect block.. well, perfectly.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
QFT, Luigi has endless buffs, the green machine has a lot going for him this time around, PLUS his taunts alone should make him top tier. He has a better cyclone recovery, better dash attack, his over b can allow him to stick to walls! (picture a dart), his comboing and ground game have greatly improved, so why shouldn't he be high on the list?
I agree. I mean, look at this! http://youtube.com/watch?v=kwBAr-C7yFk
1:34 to 1:36(he shoots fireballs much MUCH more quickly)
2:40(OMG LOOK AT THAT AWESOME CYCLONE RECOVERY!!!!!)

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
I don't think Ike needs to worry about "perfect" blockers. Do you not remember his HUGE shield-hit-stun? Those slow attacks generally stun them long enough to recover from the lag. And when you consider that most of Ikes best moves are his fast ones... he'll be great.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
I don't think Ike needs to worry about "perfect" blockers. Do you not remember his HUGE shield-hit-stun? Those slow attacks generally stun them long enough to recover from the lag. And when you consider that most of Ikes best moves are his fast ones... he'll be great.
Perfect shield* has no hit stun, and you don't get knockbacked. You also have 0 frames of lag, and can punish immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAbMhYmSy6Y

See? No lag.

That's exactly what I mean. And by perfect block(Meant perfect shield x_X typo) I mean powershield. I use the term because that's the term I saw used ot it in the general brawl forums.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
hi guyz me and my freind have all ben playin brawl fer the past cupple weeks (we imported it from japan and modded my brothers wii lol) and we hav diveloped our own OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! i will be revising this list as i play the game and i take your comments seriously. THANK YOU FOR READING IT and i hope it helps you first time players with understand the game a bit more
I FREAKING LOL'D :laugh:

Ijuka

Smash Ace
But really, what does everyone else think of the effects of Perfect Shielding(or whatever)? I think it will render slow moves nearly useless while you're on the ground. And thus I think that slow characters will once again be around the bottom of the tier list.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Nah. If the random person on WiFiWars could do it after 2 weeks, the pros WILL be able to do it in 2 years. It's a lot easier than in melee, and people use it for powershielding Falcos lasers even in Melee.

Maybe it's too hard for you.. I'll learn and perfect it. Don't care if others can't do it, at least I could own Ike ;P

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
To me, D3 seems like he could really be Top Tier. Same with Pit, possibly Wolf, and also possibly Ike. Metaknight, to be honest, should be thankful to even be considered on the High Tier list.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
To me, D3 seems like he could really be Top Tier. Same with Pit, possibly Wolf, and also possibly Ike. Metaknight, to be honest, should be thankful to even be considered on the High Tier list.
Any reasoning behind DeDeDe being top tier? Slow slow...

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Like speed matters anymore in Brawl? His minions are good for stopping rushing attacks (looking at you, Ike), and projectiles (Space Animals, and Pit). His forward smash may be slow, but it has Marth's old Melee range, so it can hit people trying to hit from above. His recovery is probably one of the best in the game, what with having Yoshi armor on the way up and down, AND it's a meteor smash on the way down. Oh, and did I mention chain-grabbing?

These reasons are my rationale for D3 possibly becoming top tier-material.

D

Deleted member

xXx OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST xXx

VERSION 1.0c

-:( UBER LEET GOD TIER ):-

LUIGI -
he is the BEST character in the game. his moveset is good and his TAUNT DEALS DAMAGE. having one more attack than anyone else really puts him over the edge IMO

MEGAMAN -
i know he's not in the game, but if he was he would be in this tier. his attacks would be awesome since hed be like a faster more manly version of samus

- -: NOOB TIER :- - u'd have to be a total noob to use these characters XD

YOSHI -
yoshi is so bad. i thought he wuld be ultra tier when i herd about the up-b improvement but he has no attaks tht deal any damge, it so stupid

PIKACHU -

~<<< I REFUSE TO RATE TIER >>>~

DEDEDEDE -
he is fat and slow but strong but i wont play him since hes a BAD GUY

GANONDORF -
see dedededede.

PIT -
pit is the most effeminite character in the game and ALSO greek. as such, i cannot review him in an unbiased manner since my family is fundamentalist christians and we don't condone sodomy like the ancient greeks partook in, as pit is one of them
LUIGI: Since when do damaging taunts mean top tier.

MEGAMAN: Megaman is disqualified, as he isn't in Brawl.

PIKACHU:

SmashWiki: Pikachu (SSB) said:
Tier: Top (1)
DEDEDE/GANONDORF: That's stupid.

PIT: I'm Christian too, you know, but Pit will still be the first character I use.

YOSHI: I totally agree:chuckle:

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Jeez guys way to hate Yoshi! If you don't have brawl, don't count him out yet. I'm saying he may be top, high tier, mid, low, and bottom, but we all don't know until we all play this game for ourselves. Wavedashing wasn't discovered in the first month melee came out, we can still find glitches that greatly bennefit some characters. Hes a very unique character, and most people are afraid to play him, and see all his great potential.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
From what I've played, Yoshi seems to have gotten some things nerfed, and some things improved. His bair got improved, but the priority of his down+b seems a bit...lacking. For anyone who cares, his FS is also pretty awful. It'd be better if his fireballs had rapid-fire, but they do not, sadly.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
Jeez guys way to hate Yoshi! If you don't have brawl, don't count him out yet. I'm saying he may be top, high tier, mid, low, and bottom, but we all don't know until we all play this game for ourselves. Wavedashing wasn't discovered in the first month brawl came out, we can still find glitches that greatly bennefit some characters. Hes a very unique character, and most people are afraid to play him, and see all his great potential.
I think I love you:bee:

D

Deleted member

Jeez guys way to hate Yoshi! If you don't have brawl, don't count him out yet. I'm saying he may be top, high tier, mid, low, and bottom, but we all don't know until we all play this game for ourselves. Wavedashing wasn't discovered in the first month brawl came out, we can still find glitches that greatly bennefit some characters. Hes a very unique character, and most people are afraid to play him, and see all his great potential.
From what I've played, Yoshi seems to have gotten some things nerfed, and some things improved. His bair got improved, but the priority of his down+b seems a bit...lacking. For anyone who cares, his FS is also pretty awful. It'd be better if his fireballs had rapid-fire, but they do not, sadly.
Excellent points, guys. Read those post, people. READ THEM!!:laugh:

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
First off, I agree with you, his final smash isn't the best, but it isn't the worst. Until you get the hang of it, it looks hard to control, but tiers might not be counted on final smashes. The two main things people think Yoshi got nerfed in is the loss of his DJC, and the fact that he can't jump out of his shield. DJC isn't a total loss, I mean he has lost some of his mindgame possiblilities, but it also opens up a new set of mindgames. The fact that he can't jump out of his shield does suck, I won't lie, but that's for us Yoshi players to deal with. He recieved some great combo ability, hes one of the fastest and heaviest characters in the game (a great combination, I think), and his attacks increased in range and power. Basically, to sum it all up, wait until brawl comes out, look at some pro yoshis play, and see how great Yoshi can be.

HowaitoKumaSan, I respect your opinions, I like how you stated them without flaming the heck out of the character:psycho:, like a lot of people did alot earlier on in this thread.

RayJT9

Smash Rookie
To be honest, all this Yoshi bashing is unfounded.

In my opinion, he's still definitely not a top tier character, but he's a LOT better than his Melee counterpart.

For example, I find it a lot easier to win a consistently high number of matches with Yoshi this time around, whereas in Melee I found him borderline unplayable. His smash and tilt attacks seem to be generally more powerful and easy to execute well, but I think his headbutt is lacking in some of the knockback it used to have (correct me if I'm wrong, Yoshi players!)

--Ray

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, all this Yoshi bashing is unfounded.

In my opinion, he's still definitely not a top tier character, but he's a LOT better than his Melee counterpart.

For example, I find it a lot easier to win a consistently high number of matches with Yoshi this time around, whereas in Melee I found him borderline unplayable. His smash and tilt attacks seem to be generally more powerful and easy to execute well, but I think his headbutt is lacking in some of the knockback it used to have (correct me if I'm wrong, Yoshi players!)

--Ray
This guy's got the right idea

Who are the people telling us that Yoshi sucks? People who don't want to play him. Not to say their opinions don't matter but I think that Yoshi players should have a chance to truly display his pros and cons.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
What I think (list not in order):

Pit
Marth
Falco

High
Fox
Wolf
ROB
Toon Link
Olimer
Peach
Diddy
Pikachu

Mid
Dedede
Ike
Mario
Luigi
Sonic
Kirby
Metaknight
Zelda
Lucas
PT

Low
Ness
Samus
Lucario
Falcon
Bowser
Link
Sheik
Wario
ZSS

Bottom
Yoshi
Jiggly
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
DK
Snake
...I'm just guessing you haven't used him or watched him at all. Your loss.

BentoBox

Smash Master
^
Not that I agree with User33 but pretty much every character seen under a good light can seem awesome and anyone can claim that every char has untapped potential which would lead them to high tier if only people took the time to look into it . Tiers are mainly about match-ups, not how good a character is regardless of external factors. Do you know for a fact that Link has a significant advantage over most of the cast that would thus grant him a raise in position? Because if you don't, such posts are just meaningless.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Many people should note, It's not the character that sucks, but the player that sucks using the character. I was good with yoshi , kirby, and Mr.G &W in melee(yeah, all low-tier characters. I really don't beilef in the **** thing.), and suck with others. It doesn't mean other characters are horrible. I'm just not skilled with them, or put much time in them.

Experienced brawlers said Yoshi is played differently than melee and requires a different tactic. So stop crying about no djc and nerfs! WORK AROUND IT! It's a new game, meaning you may need a new strategy to work on. And why are nerfs bad? Weaker attacks allows better COMBOS, which seems to be yoshi's golden purpose now. And all of his attacks weren't nerfed, some of his attacks were buffed, like the egg roll, throw, aerials and etc. Another thing, shiek recieved way more nerfs from melee to balance her and Zelda, but that doesn't seem to stop her, now does it?!

And yoshi is more tactical than others, so don't try to play him like fox, shiek, or whatever. You can't master him in 5 minutes, you will get your *** kicked. Suck it up, and try again. See what you're doing wrong, and learn from it. That's why Yoshi mainers are good with Yoshi. Go to the yoshi boards and read the guides, watch the videos, and see if I'm wrong.

It's not the natrual hate of yoshi that gets me, (Shoot, I hate jigglypuff. But I don't say it sucks in smash bros.) it's when people bash him without even giving him a shot or trying him at all. Sorry if you hated my opinion, but that's how I feel about it.

As, for the tier list. Due to the amount of respect all the preivous characters have in melee, Most of them won't change. Some of them will suffer injustice.

As for the new ones. I see Snake, Toon link, Diddy Kong, and Meta knight as high-tiers. Olimar, Ike, and Wolf as middle tiers, and Lucario and ROB as low. If I miss a few, I'm sorry.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Many people should note, It's not the character that sucks, but the player that sucks using the character. I was good with yoshi , kirby, and Mr.G &W in melee(yeah, all low-tier characters. I really don't beilef in the **** thing.), and suck with others. It doesn't mean other characters are horrible. I'm just not skilled with them, or put much time in them.
I have to say it, have you ever won tournaments? Or done well? Have played close games against pros with those characters? If not, you aren't good with the low tier chars. You just are less bad with them...

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I have to say it, have you ever won tournaments? Or done well? Have played close games against pros with those characters? If not, you aren't good with the low tier chars. You just are less bad with them...
Why yes I have, 3 of them from melee. I'm not almighty good, but I've beaten pros before, and recieve my share of *** kickings. I'm not saying I'm the best, I'm saying that people can't judge a character that they can't use right. I used Yoshi as an example because he's my main.

Take it badly if you want, oh well. It's my opinion. I'm strong on my opinion, Unless you some how mastered all twenty-five melee characters inside and out, trained all of them as your mains, and learned their strengths and weaknesses from the ground up. That sure took me a while with only three.

And what's less bad? Doesn't that mean better? Aren't people better using fox than me? using DK than me? Using Kirby, Mario, Link, or Marth or etc. than me? Yes they are. Because it's their mains. They focus on using them and don't do well with others. We all do.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
No, you don't. Prove me wrong.
Okay. He has great projectiles for a good spacing game, he has pretty good speed, he's powerful, he has a great recovery because of his additional tether recovery and PROBABLY bomb jump, he has a good dash attack, his shield(the Hylian Shield) can block any projectiles, he has great smash attacks, he has great aerials, and his Spin Attack can get him out of someone shield pressuring him, and therefore is basically balanced.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, I'm not trying to. :ohwell:

BentoBox

Smash Master
We didn't ask you to list the character's pros and cons as anyone can do just the same for about any character, which is why everybody seems to believe that everyone's going to be high tier. Again, how does he fare against the rest of the cast? Who are his worst match-ups? Who does he counter? How well does he do in high level tournaments?

Right, you don't know.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
We didn't ask you to list the character's pros and cons as anyone can do just the same for about any character, which is why everybody seems to believe that everyone's going to be high tier. Again, how does he fare against the rest of the cast? Who are his worst match-ups? Who does he counter? How well does he do in high level tournaments?

Right, you don't know.
*sigh* Somehow, it seems that's targeted to me. If it is, I didn't asked for permission. I post my opinion. I'm not saying that no one should go top tier. I don't beileve in it, that's me. Still I wouldn't mind if my favorite characters did hit top tier. As much as i don't like it, that tier list determines how much respect a character gets.

Not to mention, I'll say it before. I'm not A number 1 with Yoshi, kirby, or whoever is in the game. I learn something new everyday. But I'm at least good enough to learn from my mistakes and improve from them.

Here some info about Melee Yoshi. He has good speed, strength, and recovery(even though if it wasn't used right, you could fall to your death and there wouldn't be a **** thing you could do about it. Happen to me in cases. Especially when the jumps cancel when I get hit with a projectile or something.). His moves were very unorthodox and advanced which seem to drew people away. His knockback is good, and his reach is somewhat effective. Most of his specials were laggy, and too predictable. You had to focus more on his fighting skills to make a opening for them, or resort to used those unattended skills *wavedashing and blah blah* that existed in melee. His grabbing an dodging wasn't the best. An egg rolling behind you... thanks Sakurai. the aerial combat to me was hit or miss. his moves were effective, but sometimes suck for approach in cases.

I never DJC, washdashed, egg edge guard, or all the other skills. I always needed improvment in aerial combat., and I'll suffer from the bad approach at times, those are my flaws. As far as trouble. Yoshi seems to do bad against the speedy types, or the ones with quick long reaches, A.K.A. swords or arm span. He performed better with the slower types, one with short reach, or those who were just plain big and chunky.

Once again, these are the skills ! know, the flaws I had. You want me to talk about Kirby and Game and watch?
If you didn't mean me. Ignore this.

Look, I'm not trying to be a *******, I'm just trying to post my opinion. I still commented about the tier list, I gave my thought about the characters possibly on the teir list high and low, and how I feel about the hate towards characters. Yoshi was a example because he's my main. I meant this with all characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom