• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl Tier Discussion (OP Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
In a game that is all about spacing Ike truly shines. Not to mention he can actually kill people below 110% even with a tilt. And he has one of if not the best jab combo in the game.

Just stick with his lag less moves, use quick draw for mobility, and stick with his tilts and bair for killing and Ike is now high tier.

But if you use slow *** smashes all day then Ike sucks.

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet
Personally he's rated a bit high for my liking because of his recovery. Brawl wise, it's pretty terrible and easily gimped. It's like Falcon for Melee where he's one bad-*** on the stage, but once off, you better pray the opponent's sleeping.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Falcon is high tier in Melee.

Don't gimme that mess about that 07-08 tier list. They got rid of the upper tier which was a distinction between mid tier and upper middle tier. When they got rid of it characters got moved down.

CF is high tier in melee and does well vs alot of characters and has insane combos and racks up damage easily.

Also, lol@terrible recovery in Brawl. No one has terrible recovery. It's Brawl. I'm overexaggerating, but it's true.

Anyway I'm not an idiot. His recovery is probably the main reason why I would rate him no higher then high tier. If he ahd good recovery I would say he is top tier.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

Don't gimme that mess about that 07-08 tier list. They got rid of the upper tier which was a distinction between mid tier and upper middle tier. When they got rid of it characters got moved down.

CF is high tier in melee and does well vs alot of characters and has insane combos and racks up damage easily.

Also, lol@terrible recovery in Brawl. No one has terrible recovery. It's Brawl. I'm overexaggerating, but it's true.

Anyway I'm not an idiot. His recovery is probably the main reason why I would rate him no higher then high tier. If he ahd good recovery I would say he is top tier.
Earlier you mentioned that Ike should kill with his bair and also his tilts. Which ones specifically?

I only got to play the game at some friend's house for a day so I don't know much.

EDIT: Or are all of them viable for killing since Ike is powerful? :laugh:

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Any tilt can kill, Bair kills at slightly higher percents though. But Bair is super fast with very little lag. So I would go with Bair or his U-tilt since that also has little lag and little start-up time and hits opponents on the ground as well.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
As much as I hate to do it I'll post my own list, because even I'm really against making a list this early,and as much as I hate to sound elitist, I've probably played more brawl than most of you and have been in more brawl tournaments than all of you, I count 3 so my information is most likely one of the most accurate and is mostly based off results. I just want to release my early opinions which are most likely to severely change as the metagame develops.

Top Tier
Marth
MetaKnight
Pit

High Tier
Snake
Pikmin and Olimar
King Dedede
Wolf
Jigglypuff
Falco(he's better than fox in this game rofl at all of you that think he's worse just because of melee)
Lucas
Pikachu
Zelda
Game and Watch(Both him and Diddy have potential just no one has used them really were I played)
Diddy

Mid Tier
Fox
Kirby
Zero Suit Samus
Peach
Ike(Will probably drastically change as time moves on)
Luigi
Lucario

Low Tier
Pokemon Trainer(Because you cannot play as one Pokemon)
Mario
Sonic
Wario
Link
Sheik
Samus

Bottom
Falcon
Ness
Bowser
Ganondorf
Yoshi

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
After playing most of the charcters for a long time, I seriously think G&W is the best character. Followed by Marth.

Look at some of my videos.

KylianXelKythe on youtube.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
After playing most of the charcters for a long time, I seriously think G&W is the best character. Followed by Marth.

KylianXelKythe on youtube.
LOL,thats the most awsome thing ive ever heard...

i made a tier list earlier but i gonna make another more general one with just 3 tiers

high:
marth
diddy
wolf
toon link
olimar
dedede
lucas
pit
fox
falco
metaknight
g&w
Ike
samus

mid:
luigi
zss
zelda
snake
wario
peach
lucario
mario
shiek
rob
pikachu
kirby
PT

low:
DK
sonic
link
falcon
ice climbers
ness
jigglypuff
bowser
ganondorf
yoshi

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet

I never said Falcon wasn't high Tier. His recovery was one of the main reasons why he wasn't Top tier like Fox, Shiek, and Marth.

I did say BRAWL-wise, Ike has terrible recovery. The bar is high for recovery, but he's pretty low on the list of recovery tier. That doesn't mean it's bad, but worse compared to everyone else. He's basically Ganon with a sword, and Ganon would've been insane if he had Marth's range.

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
My tire list

YOSHI
Mid
YOUR MOM
Bottom
everyone else

Anyone could post this and say they are right cause they played it even though there is such a huge bias on characters its hard to take any lists made by people that we can trust IE the forum Mods even though I have seen huge Bias from many of them and it really makes me sad to see such a thing from people that we believe and trust to give us info about the game since most of us do not have it yet

Really though I think anyone could be any where It is going to take at least a year or probably more for the tier list to really be set up nice and fair so people can figure out how to actually play the character and actually not just go "they suck" cause I have no clue how to use them it is really getting old for every character and people just need to stop for about a year till people actually learn how to use everyone and all that good stuff

huge run on sentence i know
lol and obv i spelled it tire as a joke

poorboy93

Smash Cadet
I want to hear about Ice Climbers, Yoshi, Luigi, Bowser, Kirby, Ness and Lucas. We never hear anything about those characters. It's always Sonic, Marth, Space Animals and bounty hunters.
You forgot Ike, That dude is isanely popular in the character discussion thread, 2nd to sonic

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
what i'm saying is

it hasn't officially released in the US meaning:

98% of smashboardians have not played the game
most competitive smashers have not played the game
we haven't seen jack of less popular characters being played
it is way too early to discuss tiers
QFT.

10characters

X Megadragon

Smash Cadet
Samus/Zamus for god tier nao. -shot-

Meh, I think G&W has really improved since SSBM, though. And Ganondorf deserves a good tier position.

MechaChief

Smash Rookie
Wolf will probably be in the high (but not top) tier, Lucario in the mid to high, and Sonic low to mid, but I believe they will be awesome anyhow.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I love this.

Sure why not:

Top/High Tier:

Everyone EXCEPT!

Low tier:

Yoshi
DK

Everyone seems so balanced.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Sod it, I feel like bandwagon jumpan. Done GG style for her pleasure.
Current Elitist PigDog tierlist:

A+: Toon Link
A: G&W., Marth, Diddy, Falco, Olimar, Pit
B+: D3, R.O.B, PT (Overall), Zelda
B: Falcon, Lucario, Ike, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Lucas, Peach, Meta, Kirby, Weegee, Squirtle, Ivy, Snake, Samus, Zamus, Pika
C+: Mario, Link, Jiggs, Charizard, Wario, DK, Bowser, Sonic, G-Dorf, Ness, Shiek
C: Yoshi, ICs

B is the mode and median tier, C is average. Yoshi and the ICs are "low" due to a lack of good vids and dedicated players. Well that, and elitist pigdogs. Once more people get the game and start repping the C/C+ crew harder, I believe the tiers will curve more steeply towards the B range. To clarify, it's way, way too early to make a tier list, and any sort of one man (or crew) rankings will fall far short of the necessary work. It also seems from vids and the average character being much better is that character matchups will make or break a tier placement.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Let me say this once and only once. All of you who have played Brawl suck. We know 0.001% of the Brawl overall meta-game. These tiers mean nothing. Mewtwo went from high to the lowest tier, and Zelda was almost a top tier, if I remember correctly. 2 or 3 years from now, these will all be laughable, for those who take these seriously. For those who areplaying, this is only at your current "skill level". Once you advance into a advanced Brawl player IF you do, then the real tiers will be made. But thanks for these so called "observations" anyways. ;)

In other words, we're all going to suck until this time 2009 AT BEST! :laugh:

O, and Too[n] Awsome Young Link is TEH GODLY TOP TIER! God came down and told me this. Trust me, I'm not being biased! [jk] :laugh: :chuckle: :psycho:

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Let me say this once and only once. All of you who have played Brawl suck. We know 0.001% of the Brawl overall meta-game. These tiers mean nothing. Mewtwo went from high to the lowest tier, and Zelda was almost a top tier, if I remember correctly. 2 or 3 years from now, these will all be laughable, for those who take these seriously. For those who areplaying, this is only at your current "skill level". Once you advance into a advanced Brawl player IF you do, then the real tiers will be made. But thanks for these so called "observations" anyways. ;)
The highest mewtwo was was last on bottom tier. But otherwise I agree.

Wrath`

Smash Master
baseed on all I have seen, everyon for top tier.
then again i do no think tiers are nessacary (i do belive they exist, but i despise them)

davemg

Smash Rookie
glad to here falco is high on the tier list, i think diddy and luigi could be up high too

davemg

Smash Rookie
ya i heard jiggs is kinda gimped, she cant do WoP and rests arent as good
jiggs rest also doesnt have as terrible ending lag, while kills at 50%. Jigs could be terrible but an alternative to WoP could be found

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
Tier list depends on the amount of people that main certain characters end of story. Seems like characters we get less footage of are considered low like ICs. I'm pretty sure there's no footage to prove ICs are really that bad.

Just to make it clear everything said in this thread can and might be disproven (or proven)by tournament results.

Just wondering since this was created quite a few days ago why are threads on the tier list still being made in general brawl discussion?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
john knight - the lists were made from not only game play but discussion...and this is the discussion part...so let them discuss.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
its pointless to discuss what almost none of us have and won't be out for at least 4 months

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
thats why (hopefully) most of the people here are discussing from actually playing the game. (like myself)

AZ made this thread for a reason.

slashinroy32

Smash Cadet
--~~<<(( xXx OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST xXx ))>>~~--

hi guyz me and my freind have all ben playin brawl fer the past cupple weeks (we imported it from japan and modded my brothers wii lol) and we hav diveloped our own OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST

xXx OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST xXx

VERSION 1.0c

-:( UBER LEET GOD TIER ):-

ROB -
rob is incredible. his tilts are better than anyone in the game, and his downsmash is broken. throw in an upb where he can ATTACK WHILE ITS OCCURING and you ahve probably the best character in the game

KIRBY -
kirby is probably the BEST character in brawl. his dash attack is very good now and the winner in san fransisco won with him

MARIO -
the improvements to mario from melee and 64 are drastic. even w/o wavedashing, he can still combo very well. his downsmash is probably the best in the game.

FOX -
THEY DIDNT FIX HIM but i dont care since fox is kewl . his fsmash is even better now. however, he is god tier, but he has sufferd the most from the removal of lcanceling and wavedashing.

META KNIGHT -
i LOVE meta knight. his moves are not powerful but he is like SLASHYSLASHYSLASHY and can edgeguard like no other

LUIGI -
he is the BEST character in the game. his moveset is good and his TAUNT DEALS DAMAGE. having one more attack than anyone else really puts him over the edge IMO

SOLID SNAKE -
his nickeeta missels are one of the most powerful attacks in the game since you can control its dirrection! consider also tht his downsmash plants a friggin mine and you have one of the most powerful characters ever in any videogame ever

MEGAMAN -
i know he's not in the game, but if he was he would be in this tier. his attacks would be awesome since hed be like a faster more manly version of samus

(( UPPER CRUST TIER ))

ICE CLIMBERS -
a fantastic character since ther are two of them, but they suffer from some problems that make them combined worse than, for example, an uber tier character. first of all, their final smash is stupid, i mean, why would they create a mountain? on a big level like hyrule, its all but worthless. also, their smash attacks have been nerfed, and they suffer from the lack of wavedashing pretty severaly

POKEMON TRAINER -
POKEMON TRAINER is great. he is like the ice climbers in that he is THREE characters in one. it is powerful mindgame to switch pokemon midgame since your oponent has to adjust their strategy!

ZELDA/SHIEK -
they improved zelda quite a bit and nerfd shieks fair, which is sad because i mained shiek in melee. still, if you are fast enough, you can combo them off the edge with shiek and then edgeguard with zelda. POWERFUL

SAMUS/ZERO SAMUS -
samus is pretty good. her sex kick is back and her smash attakcs are good but her missles frekaing stink in brawl. however samus definitely wins the award for HOTTEST character in the game XD. her whip is very goooood and she will be one of those characters who will go far in brawl tourneys

DIDDY KONG -
diddy is FAST. also, his dash attack and neutral air look the same, which WILL lead to some impresive mindgames by the pros. it also helps that his smash attacks are good and his up tilt is aesome

FALCO "VINCE" LOMBARDI -
his fsmash has been improved, his tilt attacks seem better, but hes been slown down a little. still, he's a great character for noobs and pros alike

LINK -
link comes back much better and balanced in brawl. his up b is nerfed a little but can be charaged up and used like it was in melee. also, his arrows have been much improved and fire straight now, and his smash attacks seem more powerful. i like link

|=+ BAD TIER +=|

CAPTAIN FACLON -
SHOW ME YOUR MOVES XD. falcon is hilarious but he has been nerfed heavily from melee. i wish his atacks did more damage and knockback, but they really lowered his stregnth. and as such, they lowered hsi speed. he's really not as good in melee sadly

SONIC -
i dont care if hes the fastest thing alive. he's also the crappiest thing alive, since his attacks are weak as heck. his fsmash has like, NO range whatsoever, and why the heck would sonic punch something anyways? stupid.

DONKEY KONG -
slow is the only word i can use to describe him. i was considering puting him on the refuse to rate tier since he battled mario, but he has cleaned up his ways and become one of the good guys by fighting K. ROOL (who SHOULD ahve been in brawl). back to the character though, his moves are very good but he is slower than a sleeping parapalegic, so i cant rate him any higher

NESS -
ness is sadly bad in this game, but its beause they didnt change him much from melee. he still has a powerful back air and fsmash, but he feels weak compared to the other characters in the game

IKE -
oh man, i wanted to rate ike so much higher. he LOOKS cool and is ultra powerful, but he is slllllllllloooooooowwww. i bet noobs will use him because he looks cool but he is not good folks.

-: NOOB TIER :- - u'd have to be a total noob to use these characters XD

OLIMAR -
olimer is so bad it hurts. you can't attack unless you use b moves, which is stupid because sometimes i forget. its not fair that the game punished me because i didnt pull out pikmin. also his tether recovery stinks more than a cracked egg left on yoru couner for 3 weeks lol!

TOON LINK -
I HATE TOON LINK SO MUCH, his down aerial kilsl me all the time. if i am off the edge in melee i can pogo them but in brawl they removed that feature

LUCAS -
lucas is really bad since he is esentaily an underpowered version of NESS. i would have liked him to be good, but his grab is very slow but he has no real kill moves

YOSHI -
yoshi is so bad. i thought he wuld be ultra tier when i herd about the up-b improvement but he has no attaks tht deal any damge, it so stupid

LUCARIO -
WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT MEWTWO AND PUT IN THIS JOKE LUCARIO STINKS WORSE THAN A BURNING BAG OF FECES THAT MY FRIEND PUT ON MY DOORSTEP. i mean, his moves take like 5 years to come out, and when they do, they deal like 2% damage. i am so infuriated by this

PIKACHU -
pikachu suffers from what i call "crapp character" syndrome. he was bad in meelee and nintendo 64 smash brothers melee and is still bad in brawl. they should just take him out!

WARIO -
wario has no realy good attacks. he can dash dance pretty eaisly but other than that he isnt very good. his fsmash has limited range and his bmoves are easily aovided.

<{ ????? TIER }>

JIGGLYPUFF -
jigglypuff is very good but i havent figured out a good stratigy with her (or him lol) yet. i think he (or she) can be good but jiggly is very different in melee than in brawl

WULF -
it is hard 2 rate wulf sence me and my friend hav not unloked him yet. i wuld assum that he is very powerfil since he is a furry like fox, falco, and donkey kong

~<<< I REFUSE TO RATE TIER >>>~

DEDEDEDE -
he is fat and slow but strong but i wont play him since hes a BAD GUY

GANONDORF -
see dedededede.

MARTH -
his attacxks are brokin and i wont let me or my friends play him since he is so unfaer. i hate marth mains so much :(

PIT -
pit is the most effeminite character in the game and ALSO greek. as such, i cannot review him in an unbiased manner since my family is fundamentalist christians and we don't condone sodomy like the ancient greeks partook in, as pit is one of them

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! i will be revising this list as i play the game and i take your comments seriously. THANK YOU FOR READING IT and i hope it helps you first time players with understand the game a bit more

djgwiz

Smash Apprentice
PIKACHU -
pikachu suffers from what i call "crapp character" syndrome. he was bad in meelee and nintendo 64 smash brothers melee and is still bad in brawl. they should just take him out!
lol @ you saying pikachu was bad in SSB64. Pikachu was godly in that and is way better in brawl than melee.

Hanniah

Smash Cadet
baseed on all I have seen, everyon for top tier.
then again i do no think tiers are nessacary (i do belive they exist, but i despise them)
Probably Brawl's Tier List will be, unlike Melee's, a list where the good caracters are at the bottom and the very good are at the top. The game indeed looks more balanced than its ancestors if you judge by the numerous posts saying 'he/she should be high because...'. There barely are any posts complaining about how bad a caracter is.

@slashinroy32: I disagree with most of your points. You may well not care at all, but then please don't name your post "Official Brawl Tier List". Unless I missed something it isn't out yet, plus I doubt a Brawl Tier List will be as significant as Melee's (or at least I hope so :laugh:)

Just one point I'm going to consider: Pikachu wasn't bad in SBB64, he was godlike; he wasn't bad in SSBM (imo at least, just look how well Chu Dat plays him), he's just always been sticking to the lower tiers because no one cared about him; and last but not least, I sort of like the Brawl Pikachu. I think he may do it to 'The Middle Tier'.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
hi guyz me and my freind have all ben playin brawl fer the past cupple weeks (we imported it from japan and modded my brothers wii lol) and we hav diveloped our own OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST

xXx OFFICIAL BRAWL TIER LIST xXx

VERSION 1.0c

-:( UBER LEET GOD TIER ):-

ROB -
rob is incredible. his tilts are better than anyone in the game, and his downsmash is broken. throw in an upb where he can ATTACK WHILE ITS OCCURING and you ahve probably the best character in the game

KIRBY -
kirby is probably the BEST character in brawl. his dash attack is very good now and the winner in san fransisco won with him

MARIO -
the improvements to mario from melee and 64 are drastic. even w/o wavedashing, he can still combo very well. his downsmash is probably the best in the game.

FOX -
THEY DIDNT FIX HIM but i dont care since fox is kewl . his fsmash is even better now. however, he is god tier, but he has sufferd the most from the removal of lcanceling and wavedashing.

META KNIGHT -
i LOVE meta knight. his moves are not powerful but he is like SLASHYSLASHYSLASHY and can edgeguard like no other

LUIGI -
he is the BEST character in the game. his moveset is good and his TAUNT DEALS DAMAGE. having one more attack than anyone else really puts him over the edge IMO

SOLID SNAKE -
his nickeeta missels are one of the most powerful attacks in the game since you can control its dirrection! consider also tht his downsmash plants a friggin mine and you have one of the most powerful characters ever in any videogame ever

MEGAMAN -
i know he's not in the game, but if he was he would be in this tier. his attacks would be awesome since hed be like a faster more manly version of samus

(( UPPER CRUST TIER ))

ICE CLIMBERS -
a fantastic character since ther are two of them, but they suffer from some problems that make them combined worse than, for example, an uber tier character. first of all, their final smash is stupid, i mean, why would they create a mountain? on a big level like hyrule, its all but worthless. also, their smash attacks have been nerfed, and they suffer from the lack of wavedashing pretty severaly

POKEMON TRAINER -
POKEMON TRAINER is great. he is like the ice climbers in that he is THREE characters in one. it is powerful mindgame to switch pokemon midgame since your oponent has to adjust their strategy!

ZELDA/SHIEK -
they improved zelda quite a bit and nerfd shieks fair, which is sad because i mained shiek in melee. still, if you are fast enough, you can combo them off the edge with shiek and then edgeguard with zelda. POWERFUL

SAMUS/ZERO SAMUS -
samus is pretty good. her sex kick is back and her smash attakcs are good but her missles frekaing stink in brawl. however samus definitely wins the award for HOTTEST character in the game XD. her whip is very goooood and she will be one of those characters who will go far in brawl tourneys

DIDDY KONG -
diddy is FAST. also, his dash attack and neutral air look the same, which WILL lead to some impresive mindgames by the pros. it also helps that his smash attacks are good and his up tilt is aesome

FALCO "VINCE" LOMBARDI -
his fsmash has been improved, his tilt attacks seem better, but hes been slown down a little. still, he's a great character for noobs and pros alike

LINK -
link comes back much better and balanced in brawl. his up b is nerfed a little but can be charaged up and used like it was in melee. also, his arrows have been much improved and fire straight now, and his smash attacks seem more powerful. i like link

|=+ BAD TIER +=|

CAPTAIN FACLON -
SHOW ME YOUR MOVES XD. falcon is hilarious but he has been nerfed heavily from melee. i wish his atacks did more damage and knockback, but they really lowered his stregnth. and as such, they lowered hsi speed. he's really not as good in melee sadly

SONIC -
i dont care if hes the fastest thing alive. he's also the crappiest thing alive, since his attacks are weak as heck. his fsmash has like, NO range whatsoever, and why the heck would sonic punch something anyways? stupid.

DONKEY KONG -
slow is the only word i can use to describe him. i was considering puting him on the refuse to rate tier since he battled mario, but he has cleaned up his ways and become one of the good guys by fighting K. ROOL (who SHOULD ahve been in brawl). back to the character though, his moves are very good but he is slower than a sleeping parapalegic, so i cant rate him any higher

NESS -
ness is sadly bad in this game, but its beause they didnt change him much from melee. he still has a powerful back air and fsmash, but he feels weak compared to the other characters in the game

IKE -
oh man, i wanted to rate ike so much higher. he LOOKS cool and is ultra powerful, but he is slllllllllloooooooowwww. i bet noobs will use him because he looks cool but he is not good folks.

-: NOOB TIER :- - u'd have to be a total noob to use these characters XD

OLIMAR -
olimer is so bad it hurts. you can't attack unless you use b moves, which is stupid because sometimes i forget. its not fair that the game punished me because i didnt pull out pikmin. also his tether recovery stinks more than a cracked egg left on yoru couner for 3 weeks lol!

TOON LINK -
I HATE TOON LINK SO MUCH, his down aerial kilsl me all the time. if i am off the edge in melee i can pogo them but in brawl they removed that feature

LUCAS -
lucas is really bad since he is esentaily an underpowered version of NESS. i would have liked him to be good, but his grab is very slow but he has no real kill moves

YOSHI -
yoshi is so bad. i thought he wuld be ultra tier when i herd about the up-b improvement but he has no attaks tht deal any damge, it so stupid

LUCARIO -
WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT MEWTWO AND PUT IN THIS JOKE LUCARIO STINKS WORSE THAN A BURNING BAG OF FECES THAT MY FRIEND PUT ON MY DOORSTEP. i mean, his moves take like 5 years to come out, and when they do, they deal like 2% damage. i am so infuriated by this

PIKACHU -

WARIO -
wario has no realy good attacks. he can dash dance pretty eaisly but other than that he isnt very good. his fsmash has limited range and his bmoves are easily aovided.

<{ ????? TIER }>

JIGGLYPUFF -
jigglypuff is very good but i havent figured out a good stratigy with her (or him lol) yet. i think he (or she) can be good but jiggly is very different in melee than in brawl

WULF -
it is hard 2 rate wulf sence me and my friend hav not unloked him yet. i wuld assum that he is very powerfil since he is a furry like fox, falco, and donkey kong

~<<< I REFUSE TO RATE TIER >>>~

DEDEDEDE -
he is fat and slow but strong but i wont play him since hes a BAD GUY

GANONDORF -
see dedededede.

MARTH -
his attacxks are brokin and i wont let me or my friends play him since he is so unfaer. i hate marth mains so much :(

PIT -
pit is the most effeminite character in the game and ALSO greek. as such, i cannot review him in an unbiased manner since my family is fundamentalist christians and we don't condone sodomy like the ancient greeks partook in, as pit is one of them

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! i will be revising this list as i play the game and i take your comments seriously. THANK YOU FOR READING IT and i hope it helps you first time players with understand the game a bit more

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
PIT -
lawl pit sodomized marth.... lawl

Ok, but seriously your entire tier list was very bias and just by looking at your pikachu review you have no idea on tiers b/c pikachu WAS top tier in 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom