• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

squaminator

Smash Ace
the visuals aren't what stimulate me. I like the idea of the stage and imagining how characters interact on it. That said, most of the stuff since the update has been "ooooh, this looks cool", not "ooooh, this would be solid game play in a competitive environment". Please put more thought into these people.

-LinkMaster-

Smash Rookie
I love this mode, and thanks for the flash version, I'm gonna think in a Donkey Kong Stage, a Lode Runner and a Super Metroid Stage.

squaminator

Smash Ace
there are far too many walls in all of these, and the platforms in wart's throne room seem very disruptive to the game play, requiring all aerial approaches, nothing for ground. The vampire killer stage is plain and it seems like it wouldn't bee much fun, especially with campers sitting in the room.

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea of the stage and imagining how characters interact on it. That said, most of the stuff since the update has been "ooooh, this looks cool", not "ooooh, this would be solid game play in a competitive environment".
Actually, I was already trying to make interesting stages gameplay-wise. I still have no idea which kind of skin I could use to make them look better.

squaminator

Smash Ace
oooh, splat. me like. I take it that you can get to the second and third are reachable through double jump. it sounds like fun, like a good mushroom kingdom. i wanna play it, but it seems like you should have a smaller top platform.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm.. splat that seems like an interesting stage, but what I recommend you add would be I guess some floating platforms around the top left side of the stage in seeing that it's empty, but overall nice stage idea

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
yes.. vampire killer was Castlevania (pretty obvious...by the way)

here is another! ^^

add photoshop magic and.. woala!

note: I Higlighted the plataforms and spikes with red... it isn't blood XD

X-GuardianAce

Smash Rookie
Here's my idea for a stage. a small slope in the middle for quick slides, spring platforms at the side, the two wooden platform above the base are moving platforms, because of their size you can tech off of them. And of course, spikes at the bottom.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Looking through here has shown me how uncreative I am, especially seeing that Deat Trap one a few pages back

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
haha thanks...

anyway, x guardian stage was also pretty nice, is a sonic themed stage? where did you get the background?

and about the comic... there is something similar in the Perfect stage thread! XD

i mean, is the game was meant to be played without items... they shuldn't bother making them...

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Someone mentioned a Doctor Mario style stage on one of the early pages. Why not have one sort of like the Ice Climbers level? Dr. Mario is off screen, but throws the vitamins which descend. Basically a game of "king of the mountain", the more you play, the faster the level goes or harer it gets. Seems more like a mini-game than a stage :p

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
I know this is probably very obvious, but how do you rotate objects? When I use the rotate button, the ojects just turn around. How do you flip them?

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I call it, "Final Castle Siege Destination"

One flat platform, just like FD, with the awesome background of castle siege. The stage wont move or anything, it will stay exactly like that for the duration of the match. Perfection.

Also, while I'm posting here, I may as well include King Ganonidas Boss's stage, "The Hot Gates":

This picture is an example of King Ganonidas Boss using the Stage to his advantage while fighting the rest of the Smash cast (where their numbers mean nothing), and defeating them easily.

The King Ganonidas Boss thread is located here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109337
I liked these stages

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Images must be from the internet; you can't post personal ones from your computer >_>. Put it on some website that lets you post images, then try it.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Thanks

Images must be from the internet; you can't post personal ones from your computer >_>. Put it on some website that lets you post images, then try it.
I uploaded it onto photobuket. If it doesn't work this time everyone on this thread can feel
free to call me an idiot.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I will try this one more time :

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/ConnerJCross/TheSmashPit.jpg?
t=1194759611

close enough. just ctrl+ a few times to make it clearer.

D

Deleted member

Since I can't find the ruddy sprites, use your imaginations.

Planet SR388: Dark Zone

A large, swampy-like cave stage (slightly larger than Final Destination).

What makes it unique is that its covered in near-darkness. Really, its almost impossible to see clearly, except for a small insect colony in the roof of the caves. This can be smashed out, but will periodically grow back.

The center of the stage is a large marshy area, that glows very slightly, showing you just where it is. Characters can swim in for a while, but eventually you'll fall through and get KOd.

Anyway, the left hand side of the stage is a rocky outcrop, as is the right, but that is far larger. Occassionaly, a Metroid evoultion will leap out from the right wall, mostly Alphas that just charge forwards, but sometime a mighty Omega Metroid will appear, slash left and right, and spray acid everywhere. A terible roar also echoes around the caves; that of the Metroid Queen.

Don't play at night...

Playlist:

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gameboy/lastare2.mid
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gba/MF_Frozen_In_Time.mid

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
I hope there will be a few OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT-SELF MADE STAGES
with a platform, a few drop through ones, which are like MLG-proof or something, that you can rebuild at home, which are as neutral as possible... i´d like to have an thread gathering those as neutral as possible stages ^^
anybody sharing my idea?

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
My idea for a stage is differnt
It is one ment for the finale on story mode
if you beat story mode on hard it is unlocked
Its called VOID
it is a completly flat stage at first with a final destination backround
But then in a distance you can see other worlds, other stages Flying towards you and suddenly WISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are in a different stage prehaps battle feild or pokemon arena
you start battleing there and then WOOOSH
back to the flat stage again
you will continue to cirrculate through random stages at random times EX. you may find your self warped to the middle of the dk stage and not the start

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
But

My stage?

Those destructible boxes from that Super Mario level in Melee, that hold items.

Fill the outside of a massive level with them, so it makes a box, then build floors all the way from each side of the level with them.

There could be many floors so, for example, you could be fighting on the bottom floor, and Smash somebody upwards through 4 floors, they're then Falcon Punched right through the wall of the level, and right out the other side where they explode.

That would be an awesome level! :laugh:

Completely Destructible!
That would be so cool awsome idea but 1 problem
if mario picks up a smash ball his attack.... covers the entire stage it would be the end for every1

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
These are two maps I made when I was really bored.

Sorry about the yellow squares.

Top Bottom