• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This list is bunk. Everyone who didn't get on it but wants to be on it anyway should create a new list. Even if no one cares about reading it. Here's my top 5 list.

1. SmashMac'n'cheese
2. Doodah...dude, ha!
3. Cash Mooney- he's unstoppable
4. Sighrax (more honorable than linguini?)
5. Exarch himself.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
This list is bunk. Everyone who didn't get on it but wants to be on it anyway should create a new list. Even if no one cares about reading it. Here's my top 5 list.

1. SmashMac'n'cheese
2. Doodah...dude, ha!
3. Cash Mooney- he's unstoppable
4. Sighrax (more honorable than linguini?)
5. Exarch himself.
I love the Cash Mooney one.

Nite

Smash Champion
Good **** guys. Congrats to all, especially Barry, Thomas, and David.

Only person I haven't met on the list is SheikSSBM, but FL is too good. <3

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL, well If this is the new list, then I feel bad when other regions look at it.

Sorry boys but this list sucks.

It's funny too cuz this is most likely the last list b4 Brawl(if its even good) and its full of BS.

I love $Mac and Exarch, but sorry, you guys do good at 2 tourneys and think you're on the list.

It's obvious $mac and Exarch were on the panel for picking the list.

See you guys at the next tourney(since I go to them) and hopefully we're on the same side of the bracket so the 2nd worst Florida smasher(after H1roshi) can destroy you 2.

Oh, and Linguini too.

Linguini=Overrated

<3 Linguini

*Unsubscribes*

Sighrax

Smash Lord
no hungrybox you're maybe top 50
out of 45
im top 20
qdvs is top 7
doodah is top 15
linguini is top 30
hiroshi is maybe top 20 in istanbul

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think all the people on the list should be sent to a different state so that everyone else has a chance at tournaments.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
my honest biased opinion is that skrach and dop should be top10, dop prolly hasnt placed a lot but he def would if he went to more tourneys and if he wouldnt leave in the middle of tourneys. Skrach should def be there since he always places top 10 at most tourneys that he goes to

Top Bottom