• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
lambchops is so freakin funny. he honestly makes me chuckle everytime he posts.

and fenrir, ofcourse we're gonna talk about hungah doing good against colin and queen. their top 10, and hungah is still relatively new to the scene compared to a lot of these guys. and hes climbing the ranks so fast its scary. he got so good. its the fact that when i 1st met him just a couple of months ago, he was a scrub. not anymore, no where near a scrub. so he makes some poor decisions against peaches. doesnt make him garbage....peace

-Ggah

RockCrock

Smash Champion
HB's victories over Col or Queen shouldn't be brushed aside. A win vs a top player is a win, and like Hiroshi said, it isn't a fluke. When you as good as Queen and Col you shouldn't have "character problems" that cost you sets. If Raistlin is better than HB, why hasn't he beat Col/Queen or done anything close to that in tournament?

Keep it up HB, and you'll be on the list.

Edit: Also I hear phanna's Jiggs is pretty beast. /plug

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
this is actually a really good statement, and pretty true. a well thought out post.

also, hungah for best jiggs in Fl. seriously...peace

-hiroshi
ILL PUT MONEY ANY DAY IN THE WEEK THAT n2k6 would poop all over hungrybox.... ive seen both of them play... its that simple, and queen is a pro at sandbagging

put cameron on the list he 4 stocked me therefore by logic he should be 3rd on the list.
seriously people... I MEAN U CAN INVENT A NUMBER between like 5 or 6 for me up there, but **** the next time we all see each other im bringing a recorder, and we can all have proof who owns who =9

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
HB's victories over Col or Queen shouldn't be brushed aside. A win vs a top player is a win, and like Hiroshi said, it isn't a fluke. When you as good as Queen and Col you shouldn't have "character problems" that cost you sets. If Raistlin is better than HB, why hasn't he beat Col/Queen or done anything close to that in tournament?

had it been one set and the only time they played it might be different, but both players in question came back and won anyway, which brings up the same point, almost winning doesnt cut it.

"By and inch or by a mile it doesnt matter winning is winning"

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
The way you get top 10 is by placing consistently top 10 with tournaments from everyone around Florida. Even if HungryBox won the Gigs, sure that'd be good. But who else was there besides CFL? I mean yeah, Queen is good, but lately when a tournament that actually matters comes up he isn't doing too great. I mean 7th at the last gigs everyone was at is good. But what about LTEC2? What happened there? Did you get like.. 9th or something?

And Rice is too dayum good. What Rice does is barely go to florida tournaments, but ***** OOS. Which is pretty top tier to me. I mean if Rice can go to a tournament in Georgia and get 1st like... 3 times? Lol.
That's funny cuz if that's the case, then Exarch and Your older brother SmashyMac shouldn't be on the list.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace

Raistlin beat Queen in a money match a few weeks ago, does that count? And he got the same placing as HBox at the last gigs. That's gotta be worth something.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
It doesn't matter.

The current power rankings are garbage, so we might as well put HB and Ralstin and whoever else wants to be on the power rankings on there.

It only makes sense to.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
And doesn't anyone care that Cameron(Logikz) destroyed Chops at OutLan in 2 sets and won the tourney by doing so?

Cameron!

A no name smasher.

A NO NAME SMASHER BEAT A TOP 3 PLAYER ON THE LIST.

Something is seriously wrong here.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't matter.

The current power rankings are garbage, so we might as well put HB and Ralstin and whoever else wants to be on the power rankings on there.

It only makes sense to.

1. hungrybox
2.raisintln
3.exarch
4.smashmac
5.smashxarch
6.HIROSHI
7.Xif's mom
8.exarch
9.nick riddle
10.mandy moo

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I can character john all day
I hate jigglypuff

Raistlin>Hbox? maybe true but i wouldnt watch that for anything
Hell, I don't like to play it. Jiggz dittos are even more boring to play than they are to watch.

It doesn't matter.

It only makes sense to.
Doodah, I never said I wanted to be on the power list. I know I'm nowhere near being on it, so I never tried to make a case for it. I was smart enough to know I shouldn't even be considered. The only thing that bothered me was all this recognition Hbox has been getting, which I thought was unwarranted.

And finally, as much as like some of the acknowledgement I've been getting, it also makes me feel a little awkward. I feel like I'm going to get pulled into some sort of stupid flame war I never even meant to get involved in. Hungrybox is good. I'm good. But we're both only somewhat average players when looking at Florida as a whole (I think).

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
And doesn't anyone care that Cameron(Logikz) destroyed Chops at OutLan in 2 sets and won the tourney by doing so?

Cameron!

A no name smasher.

A NO NAME SMASHER BEAT A TOP 3 PLAYER ON THE LIST.

Something is seriously wrong here.
no doubt no doubt it was a horrible 4 stock both sets. but yea winning is winning so if you beat players in the list then you deserve recognition its the players fault for losing lol. didnt colbol beat him back LOL so too bad for fatbox cuz colin still owns that kid now so no PW for fatbox just yet

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Does Erick (N2k6) still play down there? I haven't heard anything from him for a long, long time. I was thinking about him, but I thought he quit?

lol at somebody thinking a Jiggs ditto will decide anything.

lol at Doodah saying Smashmac and Exarch shouldn't be on the list by Shiz's reasoning....when they both did quite well at the tourneys he mentioned

lol at Xif thinking he's good.

>.>

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Man

why is everyone still bashing on me?

my comment on being on the top 10 was just a, like, 8 word anecdote.
Funny story. HBOX places 3rd repeatedly.

HBOX beats colin (GASP GASP GASP GASP GASP!!!) And nearly QDVS!!!
so what? He's a smasher like the rest of us, who is very fast and tricky.

Quit overexaggerating people, and lets go to tournies and play some smash.

As for exarch, fenrir, and xif
yeah, i know i am very bad against peaches, especially if they are extremely good. But, no character johns.
At a couple of gigs ago, my bracket was :

Smashmac
Peach (Cort)
Peach (Dop)
Peach (XIF)

rofl
i know

And to Raistlin

He is a beast
and deserves every single ****ing letter of text that i have recived from people who support me.
He is at least as good as i am.

Besides
it's just a list.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Man

why is everyone still bashing on me?

my comment on being on the top 10 was just a, like, 8 word anecdote.
Funny story. HBOX places 3rd repeatedly.

HBOX beats colin (GASP GASP GASP GASP GASP!!!) And nearly QDVS!!!
so what? He's a smasher like the rest of us, who is very fast and tricky.

Quit overexaggerating people, and lets go to tournies and play some smash.

As for exarch, fenrir, and xif
yeah, i know i am very bad against peaches, especially if they are extremely good. But, no character johns.
At a couple of gigs ago, my bracket was :

Smashmac
Peach (Cort)
Peach (Dop)
Peach (XIF)

rofl
i know

And to Raistlin

He is a beast
and deserves every single ****ing letter of text that i have recived from people who support me.
He is at least as good as i am.

Besides
it's just a list.
i didnt know u played cort, where did u play him and how did u do?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
because carter getting 1 win in 1 tournament in 1 state that I dont give 2 ****'s about proving anything means alot.

he beat me gg he owns me but you need to stfu because i still own you for now.

and citing that falcon punch is getting old. I got falcon punched. rare, but it happens. gawes is good, i'm not gonna deny it.

chaddd please just be quiet about me being bad, and about my skill in general especially considering the way i beat you last time. I've proven myself in ways that you have yet to do. I've already done what i've wanted to do in the smash community, and I plan on doing more at VLS. quit trash talking for other people i dont care what you have to say about skill because your opinion doesnt matter the only reason to post this is to hopefully get you to stop making such asinine posts in atlantic south. Any threat to your great status as "best in GA" warrants one silly post after another. There was absolutely no drama happening when I first moved here, and then what happens all of 4 days after I 2-0 you? indeed.

if you wanna really talk about this PM me or IM me at cubapete008649, if you'd act more on the boards like you did in real life you'd be much better off. But honestly PM me or IM me i'm not taking this drama you're concocting into this thread.

Top Bottom